PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at 94% loading.

Limitational
08-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Before you direct me to the sticky, been there done that, been sitting here for 3 hours now. I recently came back to AL this week when I got a new computer, its worked every day that i've played, I got off this morning to take a shower and when I went to load up AL on chrome it just stays at 94% until it tells me to kill the page, itll say 94% and waiting for cache
Ive downloaded a older version and turned off my internet. Nothing. Kindof weird that it happened now when ive been fine this whole week ? I can run it on internet explorer, can't on firefox. But internet explorer is way too laggy and with that amount of lag I might aswell just play it on my phone. From what I have seen on here this has been happening for awhile now and even on other games, So why hasn't google fixed this ? Im running on a windows 8 pc by the way, and my graphics driver and everything is up to date because I literally got this computer on monday.

Limitational
08-29-2013, 01:02 PM
I fixed it. No clue how. After 3 hours of messing around with what people say to do on the forums, and uninstalling and reinstalling, I apparently have a google chrome on my desktop that Cannot be uninstalled anymore, if i try to download another version it'll say I have it already, If I try to uninstall it, it is not there. So it just loaded up arcane legends, Google chrome better fix this because if the loading screen freezes for me next time I load it I won't be able to do this anymore and will be unable to play. :/

Wowsome
08-29-2013, 01:26 PM
pls share ur secret! :p. for me its stuck @ 92% on chrome.

xmakx
08-29-2013, 02:47 PM
try running ccleaner and clearing under chrome