PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Art

Cahaun
08-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Since I've recently been getting into Graphic Arts and such, I've been creating and thinking of things to make. So far, I've done small things like signatures and random drawing. Now, I've had a small amount of art that was Star Legends related so I decided to share them here to see what you all think about them.

Cahaun
08-29-2013, 03:20 PM
Since this forum doesn't have the artistic section that PL has, I invite the rest of you who makes any type of SL art to come and share here so that we can have a place to meet and look at other's art.

DocDoBig
08-29-2013, 04:34 PM
Lol @ the grave.

Nice job man!ss

Conquered
08-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Ive seen all those before, did I? XD

Cahaun
08-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Ive seen all those before, did I? XD
You've most likely seen the original SL tombstone that I created a while ago.
The dark orange one of a Scorn Sniper was the picture based off my sketch of the operative weapon challange. I decided to look over and improve it from a simple pencil sketch to something that I use to mark myself while being completely original.

Conquered
08-29-2013, 06:33 PM
You've most likely seen the original SL tombstone that I created a while ago.
The dark orange one of a Scorn Sniper was the picture based off my sketch of the operative weapon challange. I decided to look over and improve it from a simple pencil sketch to something that I use to mark myself while being completely original.

So that's why it looks familiar XD

Cahaun
09-09-2013, 04:49 AM
Here is a very rough picture I had in mind for The Blackstar Chronicles. It's been done on my phone to help me organize a good plan of what I'm going to try and build so don't look at this as the final version.

quanebo
09-11-2013, 07:40 PM
the tombstone is so true.

Cahaun
09-23-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm still working on SL-related art, and I possibly might get some better software for my computer to help me edit pictures.

Just an update