PDA

View Full Version : Acheivments in Expansion

Aekif
08-29-2013, 07:12 PM
I've killed 4/5 of the new bosses in shuyal so far. The only one I got an acheivment for was overgrowth.

Also when "finding the hermet," the only way I was able to get the acheivment was to take off my mythic armor+helm, give it to a friend, and then talk to him.

Anyone else having these issues?

Carapace
08-29-2013, 07:25 PM
I will look into that tomorrow, thanks!

He should grant the achievement both ways and you have found a bug.

Aekif
08-29-2013, 07:30 PM
There is also an NPC next to the CS in kalys (one with potions on the crates) that when u spacebar him his text bubble shoots across the map. Idk if thats WAI or if thats something odd too :P
Theres also no acheivment for the 2nd to last boss :P

Appreciate your help carpace :D

bramer
08-29-2013, 08:55 PM
There is also a glitch were you can Instakill overgrowth, no matter his health level, I'm not quite sure how it works though, sorry.

This is bramer - signing out

Cthulhu Fhtagn
08-30-2013, 03:50 AM
I killed Ferrix 3 times, no achievement :/ My guildmates have the same problem. And I noticed, that in Kelys, there is a wierd bug with that floating rock, behind Voxxel. It disapperas, when I'm standing on the left. I marked this place on screenshot.

Gesaffelstein
08-30-2013, 04:13 AM
Yep, me and my guildmates killed Ferrix 6 times already. No achievement..
However, one of our team DID get his achievement the first time.
Please look into this..

HBomber
08-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Same. Killed fennix 3 times and been to see hermit several times. No achievements for both.

Also Krom died when half his HP was left (some say they shot an arrow once and he died).

Finally. With Inan'hesh we left him with about 5% health to go into enraged mode. He died by himself with 1 sec left...so lost that achievement...

Pls check these. Thanks

Dreuefesie
08-30-2013, 05:10 AM
I killed the 4th boss while he had a shield on with one shot... Can't really explain too much about it, happened so fast I don't think my party even got to see him. I didn't even see what his name was...

Glasveena
08-30-2013, 05:19 AM
the wraith heart got killed instantly after it only had 1/3 of its health.
the krom also instantly died when i was in another random run :S

but other than that, exciting update :D

Insomniack
08-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Same. Killed fennix 3 times and been to see hermit several times. No achievements for both.

Also Krom died when half his HP was left (some say they shot an arrow once and he died).

Finally. With Inan'hesh we left him with about 5% health to go into enraged mode. He died by himself with 1 sec left...so lost that achievement...

Pls check these. Thanks

I thought it was supposed to be like that, something similar to Bloodhammer on SS.. Like he will rise and wait us in another quest (mythic maybe).. xD

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 08:58 AM
I've killed 4/5 of the new bosses in shuyal so far. The only one I got an acheivment for was overgrowth.

Also when "finding the hermet," the only way I was able to get the acheivment was to take off my mythic armor+helm, give it to a friend, and then talk to him.

Anyone else having these issues?

Yes, was just coming to post that for the hermit achievement, I had to take off my armor and helm and have a friend hold it, too. Just unequipping wasn't enough. Otherwise he thinks you want to craft the 36 helm and armor

And the boss on the big field (not sure what his name is, the one w the shield and statues) would just die last night. We would be fighting mobs and his shield would be up and he would just drop dead.

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 08:59 AM
I killed the 4th boss while he had a shield on with one shot... Can't really explain too much about it, happened so fast I don't think my party even got to see him. I didn't even see what his name was...

Lol dreu, this kept happening to me, too! It also happened w overgrowth, killed him in like 3 shots. Glitched for sure

Serancha
08-30-2013, 11:13 AM
I killed Enraged Inan'hesh and got my mythic armor upgrade but got no Anger Management AP for the accomplishment. Does it not count if we are on the mythic quest?

Also the "Elite" boss in the last normal map.... The little skull head minions get stuck sometimes, and other times run all over, and after 20 minutes of trying we were unable to even get the boss targetable. Bug or puzzle?

Thank you!

Swede
08-30-2013, 11:56 AM
I fixed Ferrix. He would only give the achievement to 1 player per death, who ever was closest to him.

On a second note, if anyone have any more info on how to instantly kill Overgrowth, we'd appreciate it. We haven't been able to reproduce this.

Carapace
08-30-2013, 11:57 AM
I killed Enraged Inan'hesh and got my mythic armor upgrade but got no Anger Management AP for the accomplishment. Does it not count if we are on the mythic quest?

Also the "Elite" boss in the last normal map.... The little skull head minions get stuck sometimes, and other times run all over, and after 20 minutes of trying we were unable to even get the boss targetable. Bug or puzzle?

Thank you!

It might be a bug, do you have more details on how this was done?

Did you leash/reset any of the minions during the fight?

The mechanics should be incapacitate the minions, damage the heart, repeat.

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 11:59 AM
On a second note, if anyone have any more info on how to instantly kill Overgrowth, we'd appreciate it. We haven't been able to reproduce this.

Honestly, I don't know what happened. I was hoping it just meant I'm absolutely amazing and my new build works better than I imagined possible.

I'm using the new bat as a pet, the one whose name starts with a U. (sorry, don't remember name...the one from the haunt coins), and that's when I started noticing super strength and easy kills.

Carapace
08-30-2013, 01:05 PM
I killed Ferrix 3 times, no achievement :/ My guildmates have the same problem. And I noticed, that in Kelys, there is a wierd bug with that floating rock, behind Voxxel. It disapperas, when I'm standing on the left. I marked this place on screenshot.

This is not a bug, it has to do with the way we reduce how much the game is rendering for the player to keep performance up in some places. Thanks though.

Glasveena
08-30-2013, 02:12 PM
about wraith:
There were several times, if we keep the mob with "proximity curse" near the crystal, it will damage the crystal.
I did not even hit the crystal at all and it died. This we tried about 3-4 times. Then I tried with more people in the party in other run, it was a normal run again.

about overgrowth:
How many mage actually appear each time? 3 mages? 1 run, got 3, then 2 and only 1 mage appear. At another run, 3 mage appeared nonstop. :S
Instant kill: no idea. just happened one time. We just hit the mages real fast, then go to the boss, took more than 1 hit to kill it, but less than 30s.

about krom:
Not even half of its health, just found him, I tried to take it closer to the statue, it shield went off, but I died by his 1 hit. When we go back to that place, krom already died, gave some drops too. Happened 2 times already. But in my other character, it was just normal. take turn to each statue and killed it.

Serancha
08-30-2013, 03:17 PM

We tried twice. The first time was about 15 minutes. The minions got frozen and the plants spawned around the heart, but it never took any damage, nor were we able to target it.

The second time we tried the minions never froze and were a bit ferocious for an undergeared pair so we did end up resetting them that time before eventually leaving.

Hope this helps.

bramer
08-30-2013, 03:30 PM
As far as I can tell it doesn't matter what you do, he (overgrowth) just randomly dies.
Don't get me wrong I really like this glitch ;)

This is bramer - signing out

Carapace
08-30-2013, 03:45 PM
about wraith:
There were several times, if we keep the mob with "proximity curse" near the crystal, it will damage the crystal.
I did not even hit the crystal at all and it died. This we tried about 3-4 times. Then I tried with more people in the party in other run, it was a normal run again.

about overgrowth:
How many mage actually appear each time? 3 mages? 1 run, got 3, then 2 and only 1 mage appear. At another run, 3 mage appeared nonstop. :S
Instant kill: no idea. just happened one time. We just hit the mages real fast, then go to the boss, took more than 1 hit to kill it, but less than 30s.

about krom:
Not even half of its health, just found him, I tried to take it closer to the statue, it shield went off, but I died by his 1 hit. When we go back to that place, krom already died, gave some drops too. Happened 2 times already. But in my other character, it was just normal. take turn to each statue and killed it.

Thanks we will look into these. As for the Overgrowth fight, it's a slow enrage in that you can potentially fall behind in damage when he spawns too many guys and have to wipe/reset. He does not have a hard cap on the number of sorcerers so it can get very dangerous very quickly if damage output from the group isn't adequate.

This will be most noticeable when players are starting to do the elite versions and fall behind on killing the shadowmancers.

In reference to the "instant kill" it sounds like your group was well geared and on top of the mechanics which is as designed.

Ainea
08-30-2013, 04:00 PM
I don't know if anyone posted about this already, but Elite Heart doesn't give AP either - or at least it didn't for us. It was the second try for one of our party members, but still no achievement. So unless you're not supposed to die (there might have been just one or two deaths ;)), something seems to be wrong with that.

Aekif
08-30-2013, 05:23 PM
I fixed Ferrix. He would only give the achievement to 1 player per death, who ever was closest to him.

If we a'ready killed him do we get the acheivment automatically, or do we have to kill him again?

I also didnt get the acheivment for wraith heart, or (Whatever the second bosses name is). I only got the 3rd boss, and ina'hesh acheivment

Taejo
08-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Thanks we will look into these. As for the Overgrowth fight, it's a slow enrage in that you can potentially fall behind in damage when he spawns too many guys and have to wipe/reset. He does not have a hard cap on the number of sorcerers so it can get very dangerous very quickly if damage output from the group isn't adequate.

This will be most noticeable when players are starting to do the elite versions and fall behind on killing the shadowmancers.

In reference to the "instant kill" it sounds like your group was well geared and on top of the mechanics which is as designed.

Hi Carapace,

I've had multiple bosses suddenly die with no valid reason. Sometimes its right away when the battle starts, sometimes it's part way through. It has nothing to do with gear, but something is causing massive damage. I've only seen this with razor shield rogues in my group.

Also, I've returned to the Hermit for my achievement, but he still does not grant it. I've completed the quest line already - maybe that's why?

Serancha
08-30-2013, 06:46 PM

I tried this again today and it seemed to function normally. However, when on elite Wraith Heart when the minions got reset the whole thing just went into stasis. Nothing could be targetted and nothing came out of freeze. This might be the same bug on both "heart" bosses. Thanks for the great work on these bugs.

Psykopathic28
08-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Ap glitched on ashral elite also. I got the shard drop to prove I beat but no AP.

Prahasit Prahi
09-03-2013, 08:04 AM

yea i think I've experienced this actually i too dont know
someone on the area told that theres a bug with boss u can kill easily
so i and onemore warrior tried that the mage is jus seeing and we both killed him in about 10 -15sec
and again i runned map i again myself killed in 30 sec
in the third run damm god it became tough 4 members with party took 3-6min