09-17-2013, 06:11 AM
You wanna know why you should pick me?
Because I'm the best

Bless
09-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Y'all got trulled like a baws

Paresseu
09-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Let's just wait some more before judging, please.

keikali
09-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Y'all posting in a roll bread.

Bless
09-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Let's just wait some more before judging, please. Ok

*Takes your phone and runs* now now, come find me after a month. I didnt steal your phone trust me :victorious:

Rays364
09-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Raysboss. I don't have any mythic or arcane items. Opened up 30 locked crates and got nothing. Been playing since November. Never had any good item in AL ever

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Lol Bless...sigh...

Paresseu
09-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Ok

*Takes your phone and runs* now now, come find me after a month. I didnt steal your phone trust me :victorious:

I will find you, and I will ki... gang you.

Vystirch
09-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I am unique because....

I did not write my threads and posts because I wanted a shield (referring to the Goa Shield in PL) or title or anything else as reward heck I even joined the Forums after both have been shut down,
I started foruming because of the joy of helping people and the every days fun which always cracks me up here,

Since I started foruming I made LOTS of friends here, even people whom I wouldn't dare to talk with in-game, heck I even realized many people are even worshiping my threads!

I admit the forums became a part of my life (< gosh sounds that awkward), but I LOVE it!

I don't believe in Karma, but take me as example, I'm always happy and more than satisfied when I noticed I successfully helped some one with anything, be it an advice on an issue or simply with my threads.

I miss the forums sooo much :( too bad the game was ruined for me awhile back. I may pop in now and then... but normally none of the old gamers are on.

-Vys

DocDoBig
09-18-2013, 12:27 PM
I miss the forums sooo much :( too bad the game was ruined for me awhile back. I may pop in now and then... but normally none of the old gamers are on.

-Vys

Vys! Oo

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Good to see You on forums Vys! :)

I am curious when the scores of that great contest will be posted? I can't wait XD

Maunyabastian
09-19-2013, 08:30 AM
This contest... Oh God...

Roberto077
09-19-2013, 10:03 AM

-Vys

:O welcome back?

Barcamessi
09-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Iam unique because

I only open the forum to see contest

Firebluezeu$
09-20-2013, 08:00 PM
I helped a blind guy because he was getting bullied... Name is hadesorcerer arcane legends

Cremated
09-21-2013, 10:35 AM
Contest over?

chitgoks
09-21-2013, 11:14 PM
uh is this contest still alive?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Primeblades
09-21-2013, 11:29 PM
No real resone im just your typical gamer. Got some gray hairs behind arcane legends but at age 14 its hard to find a lot of time to play when school gets in the way but here and there i find my moments. I love pvp but i often am called a noob by hotty players that i used to look up to. I dont expect to get anything after all free doasn't come in bulk. Anyway i appreciate your caring heart to give away some great rewards to those very lucky players. Good luck all thanks again.

jdoggy
09-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Ok guys its been a month and he hasn't posted a single thing since the beginning...you really think he's gonna hand out the glacian?

Asigounak
09-22-2013, 03:53 AM
“Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.”

:)) I want GLACIAN Badly :(

IGN ; Asigounak

Transfordark
09-23-2013, 01:37 PM
Are You guys dumb enough to believe him that he'll give u a glacian egg for free that's never going to happen he's just tricking can't u see your being blinded by your own eyes!
Rule:In a Game everyone is selfsih no one is never going to give you free things THEY'RE ALL SELFISH!!!!!!

IronMonkey
09-23-2013, 08:50 PM
Rule:In a Game everyone is selfsih no one is never going to give you free things THEY'RE ALL SELFISH!!!!!!

*WE ARE

but there's still hope for humanity :eagerness:

chitgoks
09-24-2013, 08:47 AM
well... its ok.. i did not give him gold or anything so i lost nothing

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Erdnase
09-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Are You guys dumb enough to believe him that he'll give u a glacian egg for free that's never going to happen he's just tricking can't u see your being blinded by your own eyes!

Well theres nothing to lose is there? I certainly dont mind posting something to have a chance at a 10+ million gold pet, and it wont make me feel dumb if he doesnt give it, ive lost only 2 min of my time. What would make me feel dumb would be not posting something because i thought it was fake, then he really gives it. Id be kicking myself for a week at least. Rather be safe then sorry no?

And on a side note, i wouldnt be too quick to doubt him anyway. He posted about 2 weeks ago that he was busy with school, and i can see on his account that he hasnt been on since. So its not like hes still been playing around on the forums and just avoiding this. Its very possible he just hasnt had the time to deal with this yet. And no, not everyone is selfish. :) I still think theres a legitimate chance he will give that egg, but only time will tell.

Deadroth
09-24-2013, 10:04 AM
Well theres nothing to lose is there? I certainly dont mind posting something to have a chance at a 10+ million gold pet, and it wont make me feel dumb if he doesnt give it, ive lost only 2 min of my time. What would make me feel dumb would be not posting something because i thought it was fake, then he really gives it. Id be kicking myself for a week at least. Rather be safe then sorry no?

And on a side note, i wouldnt be too quick to doubt him anyway. He posted about 2 weeks ago that he was busy with school, and i can see on his account that he hasnt been on since. So its not like hes still been playing around on the forums and just avoiding this. Its very possible he just hasnt had the time to deal with this yet. And no, not everyone is selfish. :) I still think theres a legitimate chance he will give that egg, but only time will tell.

Truly wise words Erd :) I think soo too. Also we should wait. Time will tell :) We need to belive :D

abihakim
09-24-2013, 11:07 AM
i'll be giving stuff away by the end of this week hopefully. busy with RL stuff and getting back to school. It's also pretty hard to look for the winners when they get picked.

Nice troll

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Primeblades
09-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Guys seriously why would you put down someone so kind as to to give out an arcane pet for free? He is being gracious and nice don't put him down like that.

ChillyPepperAL
09-24-2013, 12:06 PM
just trying to get lucky once in my terrible life :/ trying my best in game for getting money, i have good stuff but i want mythics.

mapenjay
09-24-2013, 01:14 PM
wtf, everybody here is hoping that he will give glacian for free,. what a generous person i want to be your friend irl lol

Lordriks
09-24-2013, 05:27 PM
I am Rikslord.
I think the oldest woman in the game
Im 58 and i think i deserve something because i do my best.

madballerz
09-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi I am Brutalkook
I post this because I really want to be a much much stronger, I play warrior twink lvl 7 and the very first time I play many guild try to gang me and it feels so sucks actually.
So I swear to myself I never join any guild for twink because I wanna prove without guild I still can be the best hopefuly.
Thanks for this opportunity I really appreaciate it.

Ninjasmurf
09-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi I'm Ninjasmurf.. I should get glacian because..

Ninjasmurf
09-25-2013, 11:39 AM
Im awesome!! :d

Crowsfoot
09-25-2013, 03:46 PM
This competition has been open since lvl31 cap. Either chose a winner or close thread IMO.

Taaraveo
09-26-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi jabu69

Nice to have a Glacian
If you dont mind
That pet is awesome
Everybody wantsome
Legendary, if thats a freebie
It should be me...
He he he

Ninjasmurf
09-26-2013, 07:04 PM
This competition has been open since lvl31 cap. Either chose a winner or close thread IMO.
Lol ikr

Tishamaxine
09-27-2013, 12:37 AM
Um when is winner gonna be announced?

Deathsize
09-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Gimme gimme that :).,I'm solo player.,everytime I invited in a guild they always ignore me.,despite of being a solo player when I got some good equips that I don't need, I just give it to random low level player :)

Kycus
09-27-2013, 07:46 AM
I replied when i was level 30... Im now level 35

Ultimatezz
09-27-2013, 07:23 PM
Got 70+ level 31 legendary gear to give away, about 500k gold or so, a lep pendant and a glacian egg to give away.

Post something so I can include you in the draw. It can be why you deserve it, what you've done for the community, how you are unique, why you aren't just a typical baddie, etc. you don't even have to post a reason if you don't feel like it. Remember, the key is to be sincere, not make up a ton of bs that I can see through right away.

I'll read through all the responses and probably do a few random draws to give away the stuff, but if your post is amazing I'll give you one of the prizes. I'll probably give out stuff in a week or so, will wait for some quality posts.

http://i.imgur.com/oWsxcGJ.jpg

edit: forgot to mention that i have a lep pendant to give away as well

Hi! I am really eager to receive the prizes if i win! You would just make my day!

Alright, here is my reason:

If i receive the glacian egg, i would use it to protect my friends in a battle or when farming by using glacian's buffs so that they would not die and restore some of their mana(especially for rogues and warriors) by activating its arcane ability

If i receive the lvl 31 legendery gear, i would be ecstatic! Yay! I would use them till lvl 34 then when it is not that useful to me, i would give it away for free to my friends who need them to make them stronger and so that they would not have to spend money on their gear or upgrading themselves!

If i receive the leprechaun pendant, i would use it for farming! If i receive some legendery gear that is not as good as mine, i would also give it away to my friends too!

If i receive the 500k+ gold, i would be able to use 250k gold for myself to upgrade myself and look better( i haven't even gotten enough money to even buy proper gear for myself and some vanities! :( ) then, i would use the remaining amount of gold to gear up my friends, so that they can also help me to level up and farm with me without dying!

All in all, i would like to receive all the items, but if i can only receive one, it would be the glacian egg! It is very unique, and i have never gotten an arcane egg before :(

Ultimatezz
09-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi! I am really eager to receive the prizes if i win! You would just make my day!

Alright, here is my reason:

If i receive the glacian egg, i would use it to protect my friends in a battle or when farming by using glacian's buffs so that they would not die and restore some of their mana(especially for rogues and warriors) by activating its arcane ability

If i receive the lvl 31 legendery gear, i would be ecstatic! Yay! I would use them till lvl 34 then when it is not that useful to me, i would give it away for free to my friends who need them to make them stronger and so that they would not have to spend money on their gear or upgrading themselves!

If i receive the leprechaun pendant, i would use it for farming! If i receive some legendery gear that is not as good as mine, i would also give it away to my friends too!

If i receive the 500k+ gold, i would be able to use 250k gold for myself to upgrade myself and look better( i haven't even gotten enough money to even buy proper gear for myself and some vanities! :( ) then, i would use the remaining amount of gold to gear up my friends, so that they can also help me to level up and farm with me without dying!

All in all, i would like to receive all the items, but if i can only receive one, it would be the glacian egg! It is very unique, and i have never gotten an arcane egg before :(

And, ign is ultimatezz or i have another account, which i will reveal later, so please give me the glacian egg ok?:applause:

Mr.Reco
09-28-2013, 01:10 AM
There will not be any winner, cause this is seems to be fake contest... !!!
I am asking to Delphina or any other Admins to delete this contest please, I guess tht one player is looking to get details about players so to scam them!

Cheers!

kariszmah23
09-28-2013, 01:38 AM
just enjoy the game even without any mythics, powerful pets

stay humble^^

katareenah here

Revealing
09-28-2013, 05:31 AM
LOCK pls

kilian27
09-28-2013, 12:15 PM
like everybody, i'd like to get it!

Bless
09-28-2013, 02:29 PM
bs contest

Ninjasmurf
09-28-2013, 05:16 PM
bs contest
Yup this is a fake contest.. Jabu posted this over a month ago and will never come back lol

Delphina
09-28-2013, 07:42 PM
i'll be giving stuff away by the end of this week hopefully. busy with RL stuff and getting back to school. It's also pretty hard to look for the winners when they get picked.
This was posted back on 9/9/13. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.