PDA

View Full Version : Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Pages : [1] 2

jabu69
08-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Got 70+ level 31 legendary gear to give away, about 500k gold or so, a lep pendant and a glacian egg to give away.

Post something so I can include you in the draw. It can be why you deserve it, what you've done for the community, how you are unique, why you aren't just a typical baddie, etc. you don't even have to post a reason if you don't feel like it. Remember, the key is to be sincere, not make up a ton of bs that I can see through right away.

I'll read through all the responses and probably do a few random draws to give away the stuff, but if your post is amazing I'll give you one of the prizes. I'll probably give out stuff in a week or so, will wait for some quality posts.

http://i.imgur.com/oWsxcGJ.jpg

edit: forgot to mention that i have a lep pendant to give away as well

Deadroth
08-30-2013, 03:27 AM
Take a screen of glacian egg in Your inventory and You have best contestant here XD

DocDoBig
08-30-2013, 03:33 AM
I am unique because....

I did not write my threads and posts because I wanted a shield (referring to the Goa Shield in PL) or title or anything else as reward heck I even joined the Forums after both have been shut down,
I started foruming because of the joy of helping people and the every days fun which always cracks me up here,

Since I started foruming I made LOTS of friends here, even people whom I wouldn't dare to talk with in-game, heck I even realized many people are even worshiping my threads!

I admit the forums became a part of my life (< gosh sounds that awkward), but I LOVE it!

I don't believe in Karma, but take me as example, I'm always happy and more than satisfied when I noticed I successfully helped some one with anything, be it an advice on an issue or simply with my threads.

Helicopter
08-30-2013, 03:35 AM
No Pics No Posts :P I need proof u got them stuffs XD

Bless
08-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Me me me!!

If I win the Glacian, I would sell it. Why sell an arcane egg you may ask? To buy another arcane egg: HJ or Samael, it would help me great in pvp (I wont forget to feed it, promise! ;))

Im in NO WAY rich, I had to earn everything twice due to a scam - I never saw it coming, I told people how to avoid scams but I just waltzed into one. I lost 60m+in items that day, but I didnt lose all hope. I merched my way to what I am now. Then I promised myself a goal:To make 10m in 25days, well it doesnt look like my goal is going to be successful as I didnt make it anywhere near but Im still going ;)

I dont have a sob story to share like everyone else. But I'll share something about my pvp life. In Season 1 and 2, I started to collect twink gears (advised by Love aka Gundamsone) L15/16, I had over 70 weapons, armours, ring etc. I made my rogue L16 and was ready for the PVP update. As soon as the update hit, I started pvping. I pvp atleast 2hours a day (atm about 5 hrs a day). I twinked at L16. In january, endgamers didnt hate twinks because most endgamers were on Pvp lbs instead of twinks, I was an officer in a good guild [Arcane Fellowship, one of the best guilds back then] but there were not many twinks in there. Then my guild retired and I left to join my friends guild Ecstasy. The guild was a great pvp experience but it lacked one PVP aspect: You couldnt kill guildmates. I look back now and feel angry that I ever followed a rule like that, but hey, my friends made me happy back then.

The most important things I learnt as a rogue pvper:
- Timing: time youre heals and attacks especially pierce
- Decisiveness: Use your mana effectively and make your build according to how you play
- Teamwork: ALWAYS regroup. I like running off to take people on 1v1 but if youre not geared, stay with your team.
- Preserve mana against warriors.
- Wait out the 2 seconds of invulnerability of mage shield and HoR
- Range
- Assassination / Blind spots
- Damage isnt anything if you dont have mana
- Agility: You need to fire off arrows fast and always kite.
- Dont ignore the 5% battery pop up on your phone LOL

Then one day, I was pmd by a friend: Aereostar. He asked me if he wanted to borrow my founder set to take a few pics. I was refraining because I lent items before but never got them back. I didnt give him the set. He quit because of that :/. He had depression issues and I was unaware, I tried to talk him out of it but he gave me his gears and quit. I felt so bad for that, he finally asked me to lend him the set before quitting. I gave it and he returned it. He still talks to me when he pops in, but from that day, I vowed to get to know my virtual friends better. Some were just using me but my true friends are the ones I talk to today still. Long story short, now I know my friends better because of Aereostar, thank you.

The actual PvP experience in twinking is: The fights are long meaning you cant just 3 shot others, you have to be decisive and I found that in my favour. I excelled in twink pvp, beat every single twink that I was faced with 1v1. I tried to teach other L16 twinks like CTF/Aimednuke and Lethalkill/Theshemale. They soon became very agile and decisive pvpers, they were the best along with a few others. After i taught some people, I created a guild: Flawless. I recruited people with potential, skill and knowledge. This guild easily dominated L16. Mvpvp (twink guild) then started a "war" and they recruit warriors and twinks. Flawless were beaten by them sometimes due to them having 5 warrior teams, but we still dominated. I took a 2 day break, then found out members started leaving, soon the whole guild became apart and I didnt want the guild to be hunted when we were at our weakest, so I disbanded it. I was being hunted/ganged at sight by Mvpvp members, this was really out of hand so I quit L16. I knew I was still the best L16 rogue (sounds cocky, I know).

So I moved on to L21 twinking, I liked it because it was the same as L16 but there were more friends. Theshemale and CTF moved to L21 with me, we soon became the best L21s around.

Then I was influenced to come to L31. On double xp weekend (in july), I levelled my main to 31. My friend CTF was super rich at that time, he lent me a mythic set (worth 25m at that time) and I found out that endgame is the place for me. Now after 1.5 months of endgaming, I am becoming better and better. I can take on pros in 1v1 and beat a lot, shows how my twinking skills help me at L31.

Thank you to all of these twinks (all were originally twinks):
Ctf/aimednuke
Lethalkill/theshemale
Gorzigy/opportunist
Exist/primate
Aereostar
Flameshadow
Frostshadow
Gameplays twink
Twinkleton
Trueorigin
Vengefulvixen/defamed
Punishment
Pockiie
Inigo
Applejaqs
Avshow
Eldarkling
Marrypoppins
Blighty

Moral is: Pick your friends wisely, dont get pressured to do anything and most of all, dont be afraid to try new things ingame. Hope yall learn something out of this post. Anyways, this post became too long but your glacian is mine!

Ign ~ Bless

NitroReload
08-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Not a person to write long message and... i aren't just a typical baddie because i am a top class baddie :P

nah, just kidding. haha

psychoscream
08-30-2013, 04:25 AM
During my 9 months of arcane legends i have gained tons and tons of friends
I always gave away stuff for poor guys in the game first i was aiming to be with the top and
This extreme guilds but i discovered that im wrong 2 things you peopel should know
1. Arcane legends is a game so have fun and join a guild where they're always
Joking
2. Your true treasure isnt your gold its your friends

Be nice , be cool and play thats my motto :)

Aserockon
08-30-2013, 04:28 AM
I deserve glacian egg coz I have opened 20crates nd never got glacian or mythic item

Alexdamacus
08-30-2013, 04:31 AM
I need a Glacian because i dont have enough money or plat to buy and i dont think i will ever have enough...
It will help me a lot in pve and pve....In pvp im like 5 kills/70 deaths and i think Glacian will buff my stats

Deadroth
08-30-2013, 04:41 AM
KK now its my turn.

My name is Kacper, but Arcane Legend and Spacetimestudios Community knows me as Deadroth... Why that name? I played Morrowind.. And There was crocodile-human monster called Daedroth (or Deadroth XD) Thats why i Picked up Deadroth name... I Know it is bornig... XD

I started play AL on 24.12.2012, when i got my tablet XD Now its crushed... So i bought new one

My first guild i joined was <Crit Happens> for 5 days..

Then i left and Joined <Rage of Mages> In which i was roughly 2,5 month. In This guild i was Officer, who tried to always refresh Their awesome thread by my drawings XD and sucky jokes XD I enjoyed Their 'knowledge games' and contests. In this guild i felt i am really needed to be, cause there is soo many good pepole.

Third guild i joined was <Epitome of Silentkill> Currently i am working here as main designer, i do arts, maintenacin Their best thread, and Doing fabulous sigs in Artfactory to them. (Check it out by clickin my sig)

I sacrifice every second of my wacation to help EoS and RoM as much as i can. I am doin sig, maintanin thread, making artworks and do forum stuff. I try also to help Them both in-game like help in contests, tournaments, giving stuff ect.
In Al i made a lot of great friends and met a lot of great, and kind pepole.. I still do my best to them.

I give them tips how to be better, how to make better sigs, im helping pepole on forums, in game and in real life. Cause the one, who helps will earn help too. I met, helped, and still help many pepole, but i know i am not finest in AL... I would be glad if someone like You help me to become one of finests :)

This is some of my friends in-game:

Cassadeepope, Ladydice, Guitardude, Abrai, Vorenusnpullo, Pizzasalad, Ruzada, Demonassa, Smoller-Relloms, Emmacheese & Joncheese, Ghost, Alhuntrazeck, Zegost, Yashh, Carmany, Paulsebi, Leyskettle, Aziiii, Applepiie, Orangekahel, Darqueangel, Ipredator, Ucasaci, Beuefres, Divinehawks, Davidleee, Poopingpee, Samdegreat, Avaree, Meecah, Falmear, Vaffy, Chiyuk, Cheeeezecake, Jennavice, Castellanna, Laveen, Outlawlegend, Xcs, Agrippal, Uziscata, Elmare, Makmag, Alfai, Juicymango, Drgrimmy, Mysticaleagle, Sammokddadd, Alrisaia, Zuzeq, Apollo, Energizeric, Linkincena, Krearaw, Delphina, Snackie, Noisykillar, Leoakre, Henryxii, Stingxray, Jimmychong, Asterox & Safiras, Almeerah, Cero, Haligali, Rasi, Hinataaaaaaa, Inkredble, Wolfthebad, Oldmurda, Braverock, Igameplayl, Zuzeq, Photomac, Wowsome, Drinksnapple, Estherfan, Sheener, Samuraisoul, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Xeapon, Onestrikedead, Trokor, Thren, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Defamed, Keyou, Sinarea, Addictz, Wooooohooooo, Limsyoker, Greendiamond, Drakko, Ladylunaix, Bloodcoatface, Trueorigins, Timewizard, Juaki, Pandamoni, Mjolnir, Calmedfear, Kuragasi, Lightxaver, Sibos, Improve ect...

I always take part in STS Insiders, but luck isn't fair to me... :( Hope this will change in this awesome contest :)

I appreciate all sig contests, in which i take part and i am winning some also.

I won AL Scavenger hunt also :) This was one of my best succeses.. I would be glad if doom smile to me again :)

Thats why i deserve price. Be a good man and show Your mercy to the forumer, who do his best to others. One for all. All for one! Do it for my crushed.. poor tablet.. Doing sigs is my way to make some money... Im tryin.. Maybe the eye of doom covered me with at last favorable gaze? Will someone bring poor sigmaker to his greatness? We will see...

Art and AL Is important to me, i do my best bo be as good as i can in them... Win in this awesome competition would help me get my dreams about AL... It would be huge relief to me, if someone, like You Jabu, shown me his kindness...

I would be the happiest man under sun if i get main price..

I am not a someone.. Who can give milions to others.. Cause i havent got milions... But i give them my all heart...
Im try to be best to others, and others try to be best to me. But how You will react bro?

If You wanna You can view my shop by clickin signature.

I wanna to answer Your questions too :)

Q: Why i deserve glacian?
A: Cause i do my best to others

Q: What i do to others?
A: I do my best to others, forum stuff, in game stuff and much more

Q: Why am I unique?
A: All players are unique in some ways, but the friends, sigs and artworks i have are totally unique :),
that makes me original and totally diffrent from other forumers and players.

Q: Why I am not just a typical baddie?
A: Cause all typical baddies are pvp-ing and i am sigmaking :)

Glacian eggs don't grow on trees, and hens don't hatch them, so it would be cool if i get one from that contest XD
It is preety hard to find it ha? XD

My motto is "A friend is person, who knows everything about you, but still loves You :)" true friends won't leave You in need, and always help You.

The second motto is "A thing what deserves to do it, deserves also to do it good", bungling against pepole is one of most awful things to do, if someone wanna to do somethin to others, he should do it good :)

The third, and motto is "You can't go far with your hate, but you can go too far", hate is the most awful thing i saw, and pepole who hate others because of their goods or friends would never know what is real love.

I would like to thank to pepole who i know also:

~ Rage of Mages members!
~ Epitome of Silentkill members!
~ Crit Happens members!
~ Chivalrous Union members!
~ All friends i have in AL and in RL
~ To You Jabu for awesome contest :)

I don't use the excuses, i joined contest, cause i help pepole as much as i can,
and glacian egg would be huge reward for all my efforts.

If i win that would be a miracle, but miracles exist do they ? :)
To increase my odds i will buy luck elixir and i will equip my Lep pendant :) I cant wait for scores! :)

If i will get glacian my dreams about AL will fullfill, and i can buy my myth 3-set for ma mage :) Or i will open, use and name it by Your name Jabu.

That prize would be an ultimate energy drink to me, which will give me even more power and strength to help pepole.

At the 18.09 (18th september) are my birthday :) Please. Make me best great suprise in my life :)

If i will get money i will keep gathering them :)

Good luck to all :)
_________
Deadroth

jabu69
08-30-2013, 05:00 AM
interesting to see that people want to see proof before even considering writing a post. oh well, awful community is awful

proof uploaded on OP

NotYoCookiez
08-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Ok so this wont be a sob story like everyone else and im going to tell you an honest opinion that speaks for everyone.

No matter how rich someone is, they will always crave more. Both in a game and real life. The poor will always want the same thing too so thats where a mixture of the rich and poor comes together to try and win this contest. Im most definitely part of the poor in arcane legends, but that factor shouldn't be something to be considered in picking. So here is my entry, a ticket to enter into one of my mind's craving :)

May the odds be ever in your favor!

honki
08-30-2013, 05:04 AM
im not a man with big words :D
if i get a price then....

i will smile :D

mariozz
08-30-2013, 05:07 AM
hello im mariozz in game after the new expansion im 25 sorcer in the game and for me friend is all , ineed glacian for 2 my friend because a promise than i have one arcane egg divise price in 3

CodyJ96
08-30-2013, 05:15 AM
Well im broke so anything to a newer player helps but there are lots of other new ppl it looks like so i wont be surprised if i dont get anything, posting with hopes tho. Thanks

Paresseu
08-30-2013, 05:24 AM
I don't think I deserve it, after all I don't know you, I did nothing for you, but I could if we were friends, because my friends know I'm always there in need.
I arrived in AL Community May 2013, that's pretty recent, but since I visit quite often the forum, I get an acknowledge of the game, which help me helping other, it's not that much but that's what I can do, so I do it. I'm not a typical baddie, I'm not even a baddie ( if baddie mean bad guy lol, or bad boy ), I'm pretty kind, willing to laugh and make people laugh, that's not a big deal but this is how I do it, and it works well. :p

Thank you.

Skeletonlord
08-30-2013, 05:34 AM
Now, I will probably not win the draw, but I might as well enter.

I am a recent AL player, who left to come on Pocket Legends. Now I've capped there, I'm going to devote more time to Arcane Legends.

I first started my toon way back a while ago, and I am a level 24, currently working through Nordr.

I have always been a fan of the game way since I started, back in Brackenridge. It's been a fun, unique experience I will take with me throughout the game.

I started getting more involved in the forums, and now I have capped I can give more time for AL.

So, I joined several guilds, and met some amazing people who helped me through some campaigns, and I am now in a great guild.

I would love to win a draw for this contest because I feel that it would be a nice addition to my game. I would love to win this.

I am starting to love this game because if the social aspect. The social aspect of the game is really good, as it's nice to join a guild and make new friends in the game, especially people you haven't ever seen before. It's a lovely feeling chatting to people and knowing that there will always be people to talk and play with!

My IGN is Skeletonlord.

jinggs
08-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Hahahaha....

Gluttony
08-30-2013, 07:07 AM
IGN: Gluttony
For my time with the STG (formerly STS) community I have settled into the niche of guidemaker. It started with my pictorial of the reputation system, followed by achievement compendium up for DL, then I went back to my roots with an AL quest and pet guide comprised entirely of text. Each guide has been kept up-to-date and maintained regularly with formatting changes occurring frequently. I have also tried to listen to users/players and make additions, subtraction or revisions to help it flow better. Interestingly enough 3 of the 4 are stickies, which I just found out myself after I thought I lost my pet guide but it's just been relocated.

Most recently I acknowledging the issues players were having in game and taking a L1 toon all the way to the Realm of Shadows in order to pinpoint exactly the bare minimum necessary to gain access to the new campaign. Plenty seemed frustrated so I was just hoping to keep some players around a bit longer since I heard rage quit after rage quit over this new powerlevel prevention.

If by some miracle I did win, it would actually go back into the community as well since I would open the egg and begin listing Glacian's progress per level in the arcane damage/critical section. I doubt I will ever get my hands on an arcane egg any other way since I don't have any plans to open locked crates nor do I have the capacity to amass the wealth necessary to obtain one.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope you find someone who is just plain lucky or worthy of your graciousness. GL everyone!

*puts on Leprechaun Pendant*

marshmallow
08-30-2013, 07:19 AM
I like marshmallow.

Argyros
08-30-2013, 07:32 AM
I'm different from most al players because...

I suck at it.

Nasty
08-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Give glacian egg to the poor.

Insomniack
08-30-2013, 07:34 AM
No where near to acquire it, nor will I ever prolly be. And it is god damn awesome pet. All I can offer in return is he'll be named after your char. IGN: Insomniack

caryn
08-30-2013, 08:00 AM
... ( i dont know what i should say)

Wishing i win

Ign : Colonelbutcer

havenjacket
08-30-2013, 08:06 AM
I made a forum acc for this

Firstly I wanna say I'm not rich, I just want to be good in the game. The arcane egg or the gold would be very helpful to give me a kickstart in the game; I would open glacial and use him in the new maps and I would be a step further to the top player leaderboard

I'm not expecting to win, but its wortha try as I am poor and willing to take chances!!!! I'd be happy if I win!

MSG me!

RagnarokPlayer
08-30-2013, 08:11 AM
I want the glacian because I've been stuck in this mid-range poverty/richness(?) for far too long.
I got the initial few 100ks pretty quick, but I've found it hard to progress after that.

Here's the truth : I just want the egg (or the other stuff) to flip it and make a decent profit.
With my wealth, I'll be stupid to open it.
I just need that money to have some sort of purchasing power.

If I win I'll do another giveaway in a month with your EXACT stuff, all intact. I just want to keep the profit I make from trading this stuff.

fumolamota
08-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Entered

IGN: Fumolamota

Anymove
08-30-2013, 08:28 AM
Deadline sir?

Slcinuup
08-30-2013, 08:44 AM
My name is Banana and every locked crate I open I get 2k gold for each of the three items.

Kucaazs
08-30-2013, 08:55 AM
I deserve glacian cause i habe beed plying from the start of this game i have never bought plat nor opened locks but still i got FILTHY RICH MYTH GUN MYTH MAGE ARMOR AND MYTH MAGE HELM cause of my hardwork plying so long,skipping my studies,bunking classes i have been playing this game and from the last 1and a have month my lep has been dry... I lost my rouge account with 500k myth helm and lots of locks but still i have the warr mythic armor from all my loot i bought that.... Never lied in this post.... Ty....

jlinder2003
08-30-2013, 08:58 AM
I have 5 kids to feed! Truth!

I would probably open it anyway. I doubt a Glacian Egg tastes very good.

IGN: Thekraken

Prahasit Prahi
08-30-2013, 09:04 AM
Sir
I've been playing the arcane legends game from 6 months
firstly i dont know anything bt later on i jus learned something and going on
my ain is to get on the leaderboard in any one season
I cant max I'm not a platinum user I've used only 7 platinum in game still now
I jus farm a lot crates and make gold and somehow made a mythic set of armor and helm
main reason to get a mythic set is i feel low leveled when i enter any area people wit mythic i feel im low
and coming to pvp for my first 100 kills i died 1000 times
bt i fought on and for my next 900 my deaths are 1500 I've improved and Improving day by day
and today as the leaderboard resets i quickly leveled upto 35 completed an elite area and seen my name on leaderboard got a screenshot :)
thats all abt me:)

Alhuntrazeck
08-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Guess I won't win this :D

But seriously, I try to help out people as much as I can...even when I'm in the middle of a PvP match I will usually pull out to help a friend or guildie kill that annoying Trulle. I devote my time to try and help make AL a better place to be in - so to speak!

I haven't much to say. Only, good luck to the participants, I'm sure there's one person among us that exceeds us all!

moonway03
08-30-2013, 09:31 AM
I deserved it because I want as a my bday present lol (november 1)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

psychoscream
08-30-2013, 09:35 AM
And why i deserve that : well except of the 7 times i got scammed
With over 3m in total and beside giving away alot of things always
Working hard in elite with nothing i guess these r the only reasons
:)

Even that i know my luck suck and i aint winning but i felt i should join this contest
Good luck to all

aviatar
08-30-2013, 09:47 AM
if i have that glacian i can be the best lvl 15 pvp and i can help my freinds with the gold to buy them gears thats why i want it :)

Kracker jak
08-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Wow this is the greatest give away ive seen in al.

I've been playin since the beginning helpin players and guilds struggling 2 attempt 2 keep up. I still 2 this day have not been able 2 get beyond legendary equip farmed months straight sold nethin and everything I can find, opened hundreds of crates and still got nada 2 show for it but 300k and some crates.

To however wins this glacian gratz and hope maybe I can win I would love 2 finally have somethin better than lil crap I got lol

Filthyness
08-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Hello dear contest manager ,

so as you said i want to be sincere i just want this because i really do love this game
And i want to have top items like all i hope that i win thank you for giving away all this
Good luck to all .

heroo
08-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Hey all i want to win this really bad cause i dont have alot of gold
I think im unique because i see through people and what are they
Ty very much

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 10:14 AM
I think you should give it to gluttony because his pet thread and quest thread have been used by so many people and I am constantly referring people to them when they ha,Ve questions about quests or a pet's arcane ability. I'd love for him to have an arcane pet!

CrazyTank
08-30-2013, 10:30 AM
I wish i can get that glacian egg to clear my debts of my good friends who turned into my enemies and get back my mythic items which i sold. I don't need that pet but need really a lot amount of money to repay my debts and leave AL so that I can't be any problem to anyone

Ihityoudie
08-30-2013, 10:46 AM
I hope i get the glacian egg to start a guild that help the people who
Got scammed because i know how much it hurts to be scammed
and i hope for once in my life to get at least a 1 mythical item so
I play pvp and join parties without being the noob

jabu69
08-30-2013, 10:50 AM
forgot to mention that the contest will run for probably a week or so, and also added a lep pendant in there for good measure. so you can enter for that if you like

Osabevie
08-30-2013, 11:13 AM
I hope I get an item because of my dedication. I started as a warrior (called Osabeive) reached lvl 30 then i found myself wanting to be a mage so I deleted my warrior and started again. Am now a lvl 33 mage also called Osabevie and am enjoying myself much more than before. Have recently discovered the fourmns and hope to continue enjoying myself. The egg/anything would really help especially with elite bosses as they are very hard at the moment. And it would help with my newish pvp experience(s). Have tried to help my guildies when i can as they have helped me alot and I give away my extra eggs when I can. (Also I said please lols)

IGN: Osabevie

gison
08-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Well, I don't really need the items, but would be greatly appreciated because its fun helping out friends.

I would sell the egg instantly, buy my friends some stuff, and give the rest away since I'm pretty happy because if it wasn't for my friends( Cero, Javiermadriz) I would have never have gotten a mythic set.

It's fine if there are some "more quality posts" above me, but if it weren't for them, I would have never gotten my mythic set.

Thanks for reading! ~ Jupiter.

xkoolwillx
08-30-2013, 11:48 AM
I'll be sincere. I don't have much money. I don't do anything in the community. I help some people out but I'm mostly being the one helped out by others. I just want the glacian egg or the pinks or gold. It's a desire not a need. Selfishness and greed. So I would want it but then again it would be for my own good, so yeah. That's all.
If you decide to give it to me my IGN is Deadlyhaste.

GoodSyntax
08-30-2013, 12:01 PM
To be honest, I don't think I deserve a Glacian egg, nor anything else truthfully.

I am not special in any way, though I suppose I am honest and generous - which I guess could be viewed a special.

My skills in the game are probably above average, though again, nothing elite, nor memorable. I doubt that many are even aware of my noob Rogue running around and killing things - but I would bet that the random PUGs I join are grateful to have me around.

I attempt to give back to the community when I am able, either giving away gear and gold, contributing to contests and writing up guides and helpful posts, because I was a noob once (actually still am), but receiving help from random people made me happy so I am just trying to pay it forward.

I've never owned a Mythic, let alone an Arcane, so that would certainly be a sweet treat - but at the end of the day, it is the relationships that I have in the game which are more important than the gear I own.

I am simply posting a response in the off chance I am the lucky random post that wins, but I would prefer that you keep your own hard earned items. There have been so many that quit and liquidated their inventory, only to return a few weeks later, regretting their hasty decision to leave.

Alexdamacus
08-30-2013, 12:15 PM
Look,we should vote who will win the egg!If i had to vote,the chosen one would be my bud,GoodSyntax.
If that isnt enough,I can quit from this giveaway,and that just for you to know how much i want Kali to win this egg.

You know what?Let's all help Kali win!

GoodSyntax
08-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Look,we should vote who will win the egg!If i had to vote,the chosen one would be my bud,GoodSyntax.
If that isnt enough,I can quit from this giveaway,and that just for you to know how much i want Kali to win this egg.

You know what?Let's all help Kali win!

I'm humbled by the support :-)

I have no expectation to win, and chances are that if I do somehow get lucky, I'd probably just end up giving it away to someone that I feel is more deserving that me. There are a great many players that are richer, smarter, better and nicer that I am, so, like I said, I don't expect to win anything.

Alexdamacus
08-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Bro,there isnt a player in this game that deserves this egg more than you:)

cave quester
08-30-2013, 12:39 PM
I am a player that just wants to have fun like everyone else and comment on awesome forum posts xD

tommy4414
08-30-2013, 12:45 PM
I hope i'll win the glacian not because i deserve it but because It will make me and my warrior very happy;)

Ign : Bukopie

Roberto077
08-30-2013, 01:09 PM
IGN: Terrainrob

I am a player of the game.
I am a blogger.
I am not the best.
Nor the worst.

I am a writer.
I am a viewer.
I am not a bystander.
Nor a leader.

Writing this I sit and say.
Will you give this prize away?
For I am a player of the game.
And you are the same.

I am not here to brag or boast.
I am not here to grab for greed.
I am about at the end.
For I am a Legend.

Still don't know how to poetry. And by Legends, I mean a play with words since the game is called Arcane Legends. It's not supposed to be narcissistic in any way.

Kaytar
08-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Thren (its her ign) would like to enter but she was banned on the forums so I am posting for her. The attached meme is her entry. She won one of the "Twins Of Avalon" forum contests with her guild friend (his ign is Bat) after she was banned.

Oh and she said she hopes it gets a few good laughs as an entry! I lol'd at it too.

Trinity
08-30-2013, 01:42 PM
I never win something interesting. Few days ago I lost all my items because i pissed off my brother and he give all to my friend Cutielove(she too don't have luck). It was 2 month of hard working. I don't expect winning but what I can say? I can say just please... My nick in game is Mageheal.

Umbras
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
ign: Umbras
hey ... one thing.. im not gonna make this long thow .
A Week ago i got scammed for all my mythics except my ring and bow. I sold these two just to get back amor and helm. i quitted the game a week ago just becuz i was so mad and depressed and lost all i was playing for ... but now im back. :)
If u think i lie just ask for proof with a pm.
Thank u

Reunegade
08-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Just entering this contest for fun. I don't think I deserve anything as I'm just your average player. But hey, why not? :)

IGN: Fake

Ninjasmurf
08-30-2013, 03:01 PM
This is the best contest ever!!
Hmm I'm unique for having the coolest name in AL :p and I deserve the glacian egg for all the hard work I've done. I've never bought plat but have a mythic helm and armor.

Igm:Ninjasmurf (really hope I win :D)

I ALSO HELP NOOBS :)

Instanthumor
08-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Ign:: Instanthumor
I am really grateful and appreciative to u for creating these kinds of events jabu. :)
I am currently a lvl 33 warrior with no mythics/arcane.
I use the champion armor set because it was cheap and it was decent :)
I really think I should receive this amazing glacian egg because seriously, my dream and goal of Al was to obtain a glacian from day one when it first came out.
I say I will deserve this glacian because I help my fellow guildmates and friends everyday if they need help with pvp/pve or even if they need a tank for any reason.
Owning a glacian would help me out so much and make life really easier for me :D
As of right now, in-game, I am financially broke, you can ask anyone that knows me...I thoght a good way to make some easy cash was to buy locked crates before the expansion and sell them after expansion for I thought that alot of players would want to loot the new arcane staff, but the value of locked crates hasnt changed a bit as of right now.
I have worked hard as a player since the middle of season two, but for some reason, I was never lucky...even if I were to get luck elixir, I probably rerolled maybe once out of every three times I got an elixir.
And when I do get locked, I always give them out to my friends or guildmates who probably had more use for it then I ever would have.
Now to wrap this up, I would be'out of this world' grateful towards you if I had received your priceless glacian, BUT I wouldnt mind if you found someone here that would have better use for it.than I would.
Any free item from anyone would do great for me but I would appreciate that glacian of yours :)
Once again, I am very grateful of your deeds for without a doubt, you are one of those one in a billion people, for I have never seen a player give out such a valuable item.
Thank you very much

aznnluvnit
08-30-2013, 04:07 PM
cool post

Instanthumor
08-30-2013, 04:28 PM
I try ;)

geosimos
08-30-2013, 04:54 PM
I need it for my achivments

rolks
08-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Long story short. I was involved in a very horrible accident June 14. I worked from 9 to 6 and when I was getting a ride home, my friends car over heated on the freeway. We pulled over to the side of the freeway so we can let it cool down. While my friend was pouring water into the radiator a drunk driver plowed into his car and both cars hit me. I woke up in the middle of the freeway bloody and in a lot of pain. I was trying to figure out what happened and my friend was telling me not to get up that i was hit by a car and that he thought my leg was broken. I blacked out and woke up when the paramedics got on scene. It was painful how they had to lift me onto the Ambulance. Next time I woke up I was in the hospital where I got to see My GF and some friends for a couple minutes before they rushed me into surgery. Next time i woke up i was in a hospital room where most of my family was in. They had me on Morphine and Norcos, later on the next day I found out I suffered from a Broken Femur bone and Had a metal rod inserted into it and I had Internal Bruising but no tearing in my stomach. They had to cut my stomach open and check my organs one by one. Honestly its a miracle that im still alive and that I only suffered these not so minor but not lethal Injuries. My GF is currently 6 months pregnant and I just turned 22 on August 20. Since I've been recovering from all of this I became Addicted to this game. I love it lol. Its's been 2ish Months since all this happened and im already walking and looking normal. I would post pics but they might be too graphic for the forums haha

keikali
08-30-2013, 06:35 PM
IGN: Keikali

I've formed a nice group of friends while playing this game. Its a great stress reliever after coming home from a stressful day of work.
Just keeping this plain and simple.
If I don't get it you should at least give it to someone who would really put the items to good use.

bramer
08-30-2013, 06:58 PM
None of it matters. To all of you who have accumulated 100's of millions of gold, farmed for thousands of hours, and spent tens of thousands of dollars on Arcane legends. None of it matters. Not a single piece of your hard earned gold. Not a single rare item that you farmed for days to get. Not a single penny you've spent on platinum. Because the truth is, in real life, no one cares. No one cares that you're the richest person in a game they've never heard of. No one cares that you were the first one to reach the level cap. No one cares. Not one single person. Not your friends, not your family. Not your coworkers, and certainly not anyone who would ever matter to you. And in 20 years you'll look back on the period in your life that was dominated by a game called Arcane Legends and you'll think to yourself, "Meh, whatever, who cares."

Not saying that I don't want Glacian, because I most certainly do. I'm not saying that I deserve it either, because I don't. I've lead a mediocre 19 year life, doing absolutely nothing of note. Both in real life and in game. I've never volunteered at homeless shelters, I've never given blood or donated money to cancer research. Hell, I've never even given virtual money to anyone. But, dammit, I really want Glacian >_>

This is bramer - signing out

aarrgggggg
08-30-2013, 09:31 PM
My ign is aarrgggggg and i would welcome and be grateful for anything u would want to give 2 me because sadly enough not many people give things to others in this game including myself. Because most ppl i have seen and encountered would rather beg or scam or pretend 2 be your "friend" so u can give them something or "borrow" something only to never give it back. I on the other hand legit earn everything i have via merching and farming.........The honest way. Feel free 2 prove me wrong about people in game. Again my IGN is AARRGGGGGG

Elner
08-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Well. This post is for me. I know I am selfish and i want the glacian egg, but that's because i am helping my friend to get better at this game. I was giving him some pets and then i would give him some armor. So if that glacian does not belong to me, I would keep it that way. Thank you. My in game name is Elner

Erdnase
08-30-2013, 11:58 PM
There's so many great people in this game that deserve this. That's why I hate posting some "reason" why I should deserve this, like I deserve this more then anyone else. No matter how sincere I may be, I will only seem selfish. At least to myself. So if that's alright, I won't give any specific reason. Instead, I just wish all luck, and may the most deserving win.

derangedice
08-31-2013, 01:11 AM
Kudos to you for starting this thread! :D :D :D

Slappityslap
08-31-2013, 01:52 AM
Slap signing in!

I'm a nice guy. Always been. When I started playing this game, I always helped those in need (except for spamming beggars). During the mythic weapon weekend I popped some crates and gave away 6-7 mythic weapons to guildies for free. I don't have a long story to tell but I believe that if I you can make someones life a bit happier, even with a pixel weapons, something good might happen to you along the way.

Peace and Vegetables,

Slap

darkvladimir
08-31-2013, 02:50 AM
IGN: Darkvladimir
I need the reward because I want to be strong and I would appreciate it if I will be the winner..
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

zwapper
08-31-2013, 02:51 AM
Thanks Your for your kindness

Thank

You

Soooooooooo

Much

God Bless!!!

^_^

ign: zwapper

IronMonkey
08-31-2013, 03:19 AM
It is human nature to want things, better things, then I would be lying to myself if I say I don't desire to have a glacian egg or any arcane items for that matter. Why do I deserve you might ask. Arcane Legends is the first MMORPG I played and I love the community here. I joined in November 2012, I got addicted with the game, so I thought then (Season 1) that I would do something that would make the community more interested in the game as well as the forums. Here's what I did, I made several contests, starting in Season 1, using the elements of the game that I found interesting. Below are the contests I made back then, don't get confused about the names, I was TheHobbit back, then I renamed after I announced my semi-retirement.

1. This is my very first contest, wherein I asked contestants to cooperate defeating Bael as well winning this contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79434-One-Crazy-Contest-To-die-or-not-to-die

2. Normal chests were very appealing back then, second only to eggs, so I made a contest out of finding chests.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79534-Let-s-go-CHEST-HUNTING!

3. There was an update on the game in which, one of the effects affected Klutus on Ydra Forest, he can't hurt you anymore (this was fun, see for yourself)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79626-A-Date-with-Klutus-(time-limited-chance)

4. Dying while playing the game is inevitable, but some players keep their 0 death count clean, so I asked those players with death counts to join my contest and win a prize.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79636-One-Lucky-(Death)-Number

5. Snaggle and Wrathjaws then dropped like crazy on some of the elite maps, so I decided to give away a pair by guessing a short trivia.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80447-Demon-Dogs-Instant-Achievement!

6. My Christmas contest, yehey, I thought, why can't we sing in-game, so I decided to make this contest and asked other singers to join me (we have Santas here,lol)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80591-Let-s-sing-a-song-children-(12-Days-of-Christmas)

7. My retirement contest, I gave away a million gold to the winner. I didn't regret this because I recoup my gold by farming. Some convinced me not to quit and they succeeded.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80916-The-Last-Contest-I-ll-Ever-Make

8. Its has been a practice of STS to announce who are the top 50 who capped early when a new expansion is released. I made a 'guess what my place is" contest. You can try this also, just ask H2N privately about your place and make a contest out of it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81915-First-to-Level-21-Can-you-guess-what-my-place-is

9. As a spin-off of my chest hunting contest, I made an egg-hunting contest

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82254-An-Egg-for-an-Egg

10. Ping has been an issue especially if a new expansion is released, so I made a 'who's got the highest ping' contest. (This is my last contest)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92267-Highest-Ping-anyone

Now back to your question, why do I deserve it. Well, Ill answer first on what will I do with Glacian egg. Definitely, I'll sell it (this may offend you, but hear me out first). It's been awhile since I made a contest, so I'm planning on selling the egg, then part of the proceeds I will a grand contest that will be held on the anniversary of me, joining the game. The rest I'll buy some mythics to equip my main character. I deserve to get the egg because I have purpose of giving it back (by selling it and making a grand contest out of the proceeds). Take a look at the contest forum, mostly its about 'make me a sig' contest, which for me lacks the element of fun and limits the number of participants. My contests, however, as you can see above, benefits the community as a whole.

Thanks,

Timewizard(formerly TheHobbit)

Hinataa
08-31-2013, 03:56 AM
Awwww how lovely thread... those ppl wrote too much so i won't even bother to try:) n gratz on looting glacian n who ever gets him

sheikzel
08-31-2013, 04:33 AM
ign: sheikzel

thanks for this thread!!!

^_^

Glizzer Dave Chaves
08-31-2013, 04:54 AM
I love playing arcane legends :) I have no chance of obtaining like that pet.
I didn't open a single crate since i started these game due to hardship in obtaining plats
Dollar Have more worth here in the philippines and thus I'm still a student
I'm die hard fan from the Philippines :)
I really love this game :) IF i have those kind of pet it would really boost my confidence

Hope you consider me as worthy contestant

IGN : Pathfindergdc

najcomp
08-31-2013, 05:22 AM
i love this game,i need mythic set,i hate bieber,im not a swag,i love my mom and my dad,the day i post this post is my country independence day,i love my country,i love all living thing and my imagination is full of marshmallow and candy,and i dont give a damn.

Giuewek
08-31-2013, 05:59 AM
I play arcane legends everyday I do not curse at people for being weak maybe they dont have good enough gear it doesnt matter
yet I have no mythics or arcane myself or even the very good legendaries I love this game :) and would like a better pet to boost my stats thank you for listening

Zethz
08-31-2013, 06:04 AM
IGN :Zethz(Active Player)(Active Forum Member)
I Started Playing Arcane Legends Since December 2012,,,So I Do Have Many Experience Here,,
,,,I Do Helping People By:
,1.Boosting People To Lvl Up
,2.Giving People A Few Gold If They Ask For It(Just Few Cause Am Not That Rich)(Like 1k-10k)
,3.Giving People Items(Including Legendaries)
,4.Giving People Hints/Helping People How To Complete Their Quests
And I Apreciate All The People Helps Me In This Game,,,
-----------------------------------------------------------------
If I Win This Reward,,,I Absoloutly Helps Other People,Giving People Much Valuable Items
And Giving Other People Gold Much Better(Like 10k-30k)
,,,,,I Appreciate This Kind Of Offer

Demongoddess
08-31-2013, 06:17 AM
I am Demongoddess I got it from a friend now an enemy like frienemy.
He gave it because we have combine our Ideas he said Demon and I said Goddess so we combine it.
I am not rich I can afford only less than 220k I am not a beggar like my frienemy (Trenorsssss)
-_-
I think I will win maybe or not :(
I'm really active in STS forum and in Arcane Legends
I give gold to people becoz it's better to give than to receive ;)
I gave them more than 5k-50k
I'm not selfish to people but if they ask more than 3 times I will only give them 1k
Love my guild and guildies Hi EOS ;)Love yah all

Ruzada
08-31-2013, 06:34 AM
Well,I dont preety much like to talk about myself,and I find it a bit strange bragging about how I help people,but here it goes...I started playing last year around august.But still,im pure legendary and still a bit noobish,but I still didn't lose hope. :lemo: Mostly,I pvp.How i help people?The same way i was helped.I help rogues,like me,giving them hints on how to survive in pvp,what skills are usefull,I give them better gear if I have,Im helping also guild members,in pvp/tdm/pve as much as i can.Its not a big deal actually,but I'm doing my best and I just feel like returning back the assistance and support that I recived...Anyway,good luck to everybody!Awesome thread!Have a nice day!

Bless
08-31-2013, 06:59 AM
I like how people are asking for sympathy votes like "I had a car accident, gimme glacian!".

christiney
08-31-2013, 07:49 AM
As a congratulation give for me and my little one <3
IGN : Christiney

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab60/kenlim900720/IMG_20130831_204122_zpse420b702.jpg

It's so miracle and cute right?? <3

Sceazikua
08-31-2013, 08:03 AM
Im quite new to AL (joined in april) and quite noob , dont even know how to make a lot of money in AL which means my money is always below 100k (which is often 10k-20k) . I farm for locked everytime I got luck elixir , my most precious item is pet wraithjaw (bought for 85k from selling locked) . Im lvl 35 now with all legendary and epic gear , got lvl 31 banner , almost 75% to 36 , so this may show you how much I love farming . All I need is a lep pendant , so I can farm for more money . If you give me one I will be so much appreciated . My character name in game is Sceazikua . Its OK if you dont give me , its just a little dream from a stranger .

j3peaz
08-31-2013, 08:12 AM
Include me or not. Very cool you giving away these things. May fortune come to you more than it has.

Kycus
08-31-2013, 08:41 AM
Hello, first of all i just wanted the legendaries and gold, why? First, everybody here wants the glacian egg, well ive been sticking to my pet and it helped me a LOT, i know its just a game but i felt really close to my ribbit, the boy can fight, and i kinda dont want to stick to another pet.

Ok... So why i am unique? Im not, im just a normal player with not enough money to buy plats or anything buyable in this game, trying to get to the leaderboards with 0.0000000001 chance, so i want the gear so i can be better. That made me unique.

I helped a ton of people, loss a lot of items, but it was worth it for them saying " YOU ARE SOO AWESOME" so i really apreciate if i could be the one to be helped. I mean i never ask anything in return, but i would apreciate the help if i could get the gold and the items and glacian

My IGN is Cykus

Drearivev
08-31-2013, 08:49 AM
I deleted my last post so I'll enter again, with the same thing, just more detailed ;)

I'm a 13 year old boy with cancer. I was diagnosed 10 months ago (take 5 days). I, hands down, probably had the wost birthday ever. 1) I was in the hospital for 2 weeks that time. And 2) I had a horrible backache that night that literally drove me insane and out of control. My dad almost got an arm stroke by seeing me in that state. Celebrities come to visit the hospital once in a while to make us happy. So if I win, I'll just consider Glacian as a celebrity coming to me to make me happy ;) But I think I deserve it because I didn't get a birthday present :(

bramer
08-31-2013, 08:49 AM
I like how people are asking for sympathy votes like "I had a car accident, gimme glacian!".

Is my post a sob story? Sorry I just had to check >_>

This is bramer - signing out

Killingsworth
08-31-2013, 09:57 AM
I would like to post in honor of my good friend and Guild Master: Alrisaia

I want to thank him for everything he's done for the players of Arcane Legends. He is the single most selfless and strongest leader I have ever met! The world needs more people like you! :adoration:

moot
08-31-2013, 10:07 AM
hey doods

Deadroth
08-31-2013, 10:33 AM
It is human nature to want things, better things, then I would be lying to myself if I say I don't desire to have a glacian egg or any arcane items for that matter. Why do I deserve you might ask. Arcane Legends is the first MMORPG I played and I love the community here. I joined in November 2012, I got addicted with the game, so I thought then (Season 1) that I would do something that would make the community more interested in the game as well as the forums. Here's what I did, I made several contests, starting in Season 1, using the elements of the game that I found interesting. Below are the contests I made back then, don't get confused about the names, I was TheHobbit back, then I renamed after I announced my semi-retirement.

1. This is my very first contest, wherein I asked contestants to cooperate defeating Bael as well winning this contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79434-One-Crazy-Contest-To-die-or-not-to-die

2. Normal chests were very appealing back then, second only to eggs, so I made a contest out of finding chests.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79534-Let-s-go-CHEST-HUNTING!

3. There was an update on the game in which, one of the effects affected Klutus on Ydra Forest, he can't hurt you anymore (this was fun, see for yourself)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79626-A-Date-with-Klutus-(time-limited-chance)

4. Dying while playing the game is inevitable, but some players keep their 0 death count clean, so I asked those players with death counts to join my contest and win a prize.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79636-One-Lucky-(Death)-Number

5. Snaggle and Wrathjaws then dropped like crazy on some of the elite maps, so I decided to give away a pair by guessing a short trivia.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80447-Demon-Dogs-Instant-Achievement!

6. My Christmas contest, yehey, I thought, why can't we sing in-game, so I decided to make this contest and asked other singers to join me (we have Santas here,lol)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80591-Let-s-sing-a-song-children-(12-Days-of-Christmas)

7. My retirement contest, I gave away a million gold to the winner. I didn't regret this because I recoup my gold by farming. Some convinced me not to quit and they succeeded.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80916-The-Last-Contest-I-ll-Ever-Make

8. Its has been a practice of STS to announce who are the top 50 who capped early when a new expansion is released. I made a 'guess what my place is" contest. You can try this also, just ask H2N privately about your place and make a contest out of it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81915-First-to-Level-21-Can-you-guess-what-my-place-is

9. As a spin-off of my chest hunting contest, I made an egg-hunting contest

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82254-An-Egg-for-an-Egg

10. Ping has been an issue especially if a new expansion is released, so I made a 'who's got the highest ping' contest. (This is my last contest)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92267-Highest-Ping-anyone

Now back to your question, why do I deserve it. Well, Ill answer first on what will I do with Glacian egg. Definitely, I'll sell it (this may offend you, but hear me out first). It's been awhile since I made a contest, so I'm planning on selling the egg, then part of the proceeds I will a grand contest that will be held on the anniversary of me, joining the game. The rest I'll buy some mythics to equip my main character. I deserve to get the egg because I have purpose of giving it back (by selling it and making a grand contest out of the proceeds). Take a look at the contest forum, mostly its about 'make me a sig' contest, which for me lacks the element of fun and limits the number of participants. My contests, however, as you can see above, benefits the community as a whole.

Thanks,

Timewizard(formerly TheHobbit)

If i get it from Your contest ok.. XD

Se7eN
08-31-2013, 10:41 AM

Ah man, I would plant a tree if I get a Glacian!

Cremated
08-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Ah nice to see such a awesome competition here.

Well let me tell you a bit about myself, I started AL in mid september 2012 and as many people will agree I am probably the newbiest s1 player out there because I have never been lucky with my drops and have never settled down on 1 account (I have like 50 toons) (all noobs)

And I got a question, when did you loot glacian because I remember putting like 100 locks on cs and maybr half brought by you, maybe I gave you a glacian crate! Err well im special because god loves me (song) err err im special in my own way? I make loads of friends everyday and I play constantly like 5hrs a day.

If I won dis glacian I would open it and settle down on 1 account with an awesome pet owning people! And giving away sum spare change!

So mr uniqueness please can you...

Change my life.

Wait there!

What have I done to forums? Have I done to forums what?

IVe done everything

Hit 1k posts
Got banned
Got banned again
MAde friends
MAde 0 death guide 4k views!
Talked to doc (best experience)
Posted in this thread (best experience i won!) Id make a sig about it!
Gotbanned again

YEs watch out we gotta badass overe here! Gimme glacian to keep meh of the streets FAm!!!

Tishamaxine
08-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Long story short. I was involved in a very horrible accident June 14. I worked from 9 to 6 and when I was getting a ride home, my friends car over heated on the freeway. We pulled over to the side of the freeway so we can let it cool down. While my friend was pouring water into the radiator a drunk driver plowed into his car and both cars hit me. I woke up in the middle of the freeway bloody and in a lot of pain. I was trying to figure out what happened and my friend was telling me not to get up that i was hit by a car and that he thought my leg was broken. I blacked out and woke up when the paramedics got on scene. It was painful how they had to lift me onto the Ambulance. Next time I woke up I was in the hospital where I got to see My GF and some friends for a couple minutes before they rushed me into surgery. Next time i woke up i was in a hospital room where most of my family was in. They had me on Morphine and Norcos, later on the next day I found out I suffered from a Broken Femur bone and Had a metal rod inserted into it and I had Internal Bruising but no tearing in my stomach. They had to cut my stomach open and check my organs one by one. Honestly its a miracle that im still alive and that I only suffered these not so minor but not lethal Injuries. My GF is currently 6 months pregnant and I just turned 22 on August 20. Since I've been recovering from all of this I became Addicted to this game. I love it lol. Its's been 2ish Months since all this happened and im already walking and looking normal. I would post pics but they might be too graphic for the forums haha

This made me cry :( :( :(
Oh my gosh dude... that was a sad story.

-Tishamaxine

Autruche
08-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi.

I am entering this contest, even though the chance to win is low, I can always try, so here I am.

I am Autruche, which mean Struthio in french. I am not unique, and can't pretend that since I am like the 7 bilions peoples there's on earth ( or 7 milions ? who knows :) ).

I am quite new to Arcane Legends, so the community don't know me, but I think that I am helping as I can, like doing maps with other from my level, to help them, even if we don't know each others. This is not a big deal, I know, but so far this is the most I can do for now.

If I had to explain you why I'm not typical, tell I would tell you to just look at my name ! I'm not like other, for me everything is cool, I'm just a guy who just want to enjoy his time playing, or whatever I do, I just enjoy. This is the way I am, always laughing, smiling, and crying when laughing too hard :). You would know, If I win, what I would do with these goods ? I'll just use them to go as far as I can, since people are only interested by the riches, all I ever wanted is to have people around me, not like I'm at the middle of the circle, but I'm part of a big circle, a circle that would be as big as earth, this is what I want.

Once, a famous french poet, Victor Hugo, said " Je crois ce que je dis, je fais ce que je crois. " which mean " I believe what I say, I do what I believe ", that explain exactly Autruche ( yes I am talking about me at the third person ! ).

After those few poetic words, my presentation end. Hope, even if I don't win, you liked it. Feel free to add me, it's always good having some people around you.

Cremated
08-31-2013, 04:12 PM
I mostly see:

Ok basically,

I died, I came back to life noe gimme damn glacian. Feel sory for me.

SEriously, I know I come across harsh but this isnt the place to really talk about accidents, issues with life. And may put an unfair advantage over people who have nothing extraordinary to tell you. Like how is telling him a story about your car crash going to win you a egg?

SOrry I think its weird. You should restrict competition to game topic.

Samperz
08-31-2013, 04:18 PM
I deserve glacian and your items because I help new people, give them starting funds, feed their families and
I am just JOKING with you.
I am not gonna write about how much I deserve getting your items nor am I gonna write about why I do not.

Instead I am gonna give you this:

Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

Now go make yourself some pancakes, because they are delicious!
Bye!

IGN: Odeathz

Bless
08-31-2013, 04:21 PM
I mostly see:

Ok basically,

I died, I came back to life noe gimme damn glacian. Feel sory for me.

SEriously, I know I come across harsh but this isnt the place to really talk about accidents, issues with life. And may put an unfair advantage over people who have nothing extraordinary to tell you. Like how is telling him a story about your car crash going to win you a egg?

SOrry I think its weird. You should restrict competition to game topic. Sympathy vote: "I just broke my leg, gimme glacian" or "ifailed my exams, i need glacian".

LOL

KingFu
08-31-2013, 04:27 PM
Once, a famous french poet, Victor Hugo, said " Je crois ce que je dis, je fais ce que je crois. " which mean " I believe what I say, I do what I believe ", that explain exactly Autruche ( yes I am talking about me at the third person ! ).

"Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -Victor Hugo's bes quote

N E WAyZ...I'm unique in the sense I don't kiss arse for gold, or go for the sympathy thing. Glacian would awesome, that's that. Cool of you to do this, I'm just surprised the lengths people go to try and manipulate their way into dem monies.

Tantalizer
08-31-2013, 04:36 PM
I guess I don't have a lot of reasons if not none at all, but it all works out like this.
I'm a casual gamer you might say and these things are practically impossible for me to even dream about. You've probably given them all away already and I guess I don't even have a right to ask for any of them. But since you've so nicely said you'd give them away I thought I'd write a message and tell you that if you could really give me those items, I'd be infinitely indebted and thankful for your warm-hearted generosity. As I do not know how to I didn't take any screenies of my toon but if you wish to contact me my name is Quirkyas. :D thx so much for reading (if you did)

Spyce
08-31-2013, 04:45 PM
I deserve it because I love you! <3

Pivot
08-31-2013, 04:51 PM
well i think im unique because im not selfish so i give stuff away all the time i also help alot of ppl do elite and pvp
if i would get the glacian egg i would sell this item and give the gold to my guildies and friends :)

Soundlesskill
08-31-2013, 05:22 PM
Ign: NoisyKillar

Hello :)
I speak my mind and I don't care about what people might think about me because of it.
The best thing a person can give you is freedom, freedom to do whatever oneself desire :)

Autruche
08-31-2013, 06:16 PM
"Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -Victor Hugo's bes quote

N E WAyZ...I'm unique in the sense I don't kiss arse for gold, or go for the sympathy thing. Glacian would awesome, that's that. Cool of you to do this, I'm just surprised the lengths people go to try and manipulate their way into dem monies.

You cannot tell that it is Victor Hugo's best quote, this man made so many things that there's no best quote with Victor Hugo.

Ninjasmurf
08-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Have fun reading all these post jabu ^_^

ooommmggg
08-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I am sincere because I can't get a hang of this game. I want these things so that I can really get a hold on this game. I have 26k atm and can't seem to do much better than that. There have been many players whi say that there is no muddle class in this game, and I think it's true... And I'm on the lower end. The big- time merhes and plat spenders knock my miney- making career in this game to the ground, so that I can't even hope to get any good amount of gold. I would use the rewards for this contest to become a worthy player for this game. Because I could never figure out wht to do with the tremendous amount of gold I would win, I would hold contests and try my best as a single player to help there become a middle class in this game. Even though the best help and good I can give this game is a bunch of runs with friends, I feel like I can do a lot better with more gold. Thanks for reading, and pleaseee pick me :) IGN Weeegeee

Thanks!
-Wee

ryonobet
08-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Eh I think I've seen you before ehhhh :/ so is the contest true and I don't care no pics? Still don't care I want to enter :3

Goldenstream
09-01-2013, 01:22 AM
I deserve glacian because im a normal player who works hard, i never use real cash, but because of you it might be my first time to get an arcane pet. It would be nice btw: my name in the game is Stringshot

Beuefres
09-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Won't it be great if I won without saying anything :banana::banana:

ScaredBootyPopper
09-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Im unique cuz probably if I get the glacian egg ill probably give it back to u cuz i know getting glacian takes effort,time and to some others to the extent spending real money. . . But ill keep the cash XD

Revealing
09-01-2013, 08:48 AM
I am unique because....

I did not write my threads and posts because I wanted a shield (referring to the Goa Shield in PL) or title or anything else as reward heck I even joined the Forums after both have been shut down,
I started foruming because of the joy of helping people and the every days fun which always cracks me up here,

Since I started foruming I met a good friend called revealing , even people whom I wouldn't dare to talk with in-game, heck I even realized many people are even worshiping my threads!

I admit the forums became a part of my life (< gosh sounds that awkward), but I LOVE it!

I don't believe in Karma, but take me as example, I'm always happy and more than satisfied when I noticed I successfully helped some one with anything, be it an advice on an issue or simply with my threads.

Thanks for mentioning name

Orageunas
09-01-2013, 09:17 AM
If I win glacian my longtime dream will come true... I sell him and can finally buy Hammerjaw :D. I have wanted him since he came out.:D (And there will leave nice money after I sell him and buy HJ ... if I win him XD)

n19one
09-01-2013, 11:21 AM
I always want an arcane pet.. But it seems just like a dream that never come true. I am a merchant n build my wealthy step by step from small pieces to be like this.. from a noob poor boy until become someone like this is takes a long learn n experience. at now my economy is not too bad but not rich either. at least i hav many fun memories in AL. and whatever i done i know i cantnever surpass ppl who grinding all with real cash there.. the moment tht makes me happy i can be one of the most helpful officer in my family (guild), we hav a great time n fun together, i like helping ppl and hate hear others ppl say something rude. this is juz a game so i got to enjoy it. at least the last thing i always want is arcane pet. When i got it i will use it as my best pet ever thx =)

Jcyee
09-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Hey jabu69!

Thanks for hosting this contest. I'm not the most well-known player around the community, nor am I one of the better players in game. I'm just your average STG player that goes with the flow. I'd like to win a prize simply because I haven't had nearly as much time to play anymore as I used to and thus would like to make some extra gold to ensure that I will survive this expansion. I know that this isn't the greatest post, but it's all I got for now. Good luck to all and thanks again for hosting the contest.

-Jcyee (IGN)

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey, first off nice contest thats actually legit haha most this big get sketchy and only the dude wanted hella thanks and the rick rolled everyone so thanks for that! And um well i'm unique because uhm i use the name billionaire but actually am broker than a broken bottle lmao. How ironic? Thats all i have! No guilt trip here!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

marsu4u
09-01-2013, 01:43 PM
There are only 3 important things in this world Arcane Legends, cookies and free stuff!

NOOBSTOMPER
09-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello. I would like to have a glacian egg because I don't think i'll be able to obtain one in a long while if ever. I am a rogue and I believe glacian will help me greatly in both pve and pvp. Good luck to all the other contestants :P

Juicymango
09-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Im gonna sell the glacian egg and will fulfill my dream getting a runic flare :) the Rest money i will spend on my guildmates. We are rank 27 of top guilds but to climb higher we need more pros so i will buy some mythic sets for all officers...hope i win lol;D
Btw youre really generous...i think no one gonna giveaway such valuable items o_O thx in advance

Maunyabastian
09-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Im gonna sell the glacian egg and will fulfill my dream getting a runic flare :) the Rest money i will spend on my guildmates. We are rank 27 of top guilds but to climb higher we need more pros so i will buy some mythic sets for all officers...hope i win lol;D
Btw youre really generous...i think no one gonna giveaway such valuable items o_O thx in advance

I guess he's quitting this game.
So he wants to give everything in his inventory.

sonofblak
09-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Got scammed badly, and can't recover like bless because the same scammer left them some stuff because they was probably taking the mythics from me, so this would be the greatest thing that will happen to me since THE SCAM.....

xXz21
09-01-2013, 09:22 PM
i wan't win glacian i really need gold :|

Nature
09-01-2013, 11:01 PM
I would gift it to my friend who has helped and taught me many things on the game and life. He is intelligent, patient and kind.

IGN: Myungji

Ebezaanec
09-02-2013, 12:07 AM
I will probably sell the egg for cash to host a celebratory contest (or a couple) for my guildmates... I will always make sure to provide for my guild family, so it will be spent wisely..

Then the rest of the money will be used for a mythic set which I will use to help more of my guildies in Elites. Many players need help in some areas of AL and I would sure be of great assistance in the future. :)

IGN: Ebezairec

klayble
09-02-2013, 12:46 AM
IGN: Klayble
Why I (think I) deserve to have the awesome Glacian egg: Its blue (one of my favorite colors),its strong (as strong as you),because I am very poor and i have trouble leveling up.My friends are disappointed because I played long and still I level really slow.
I'm not really unique.Just common and special at the same time.
The Glacian egg will be a big help to me! And you are really kind because only a few players give out things at that great value.
When I get your sweet egg,I will name Glacian after you :)
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! :D Hope I win!

Maunyabastian
09-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Is it just me, or do you guys feel that these guys always say they are poor just to get the prizes? :loyal:

chayou
09-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Im a Vegetarian :tongue:

Sigkill
09-02-2013, 01:41 AM
hola my nombre es pablo. I play arcane legando for 3 years noaw, but no get any arcanando itemandos, Glacian es muy bueno pet. Senor plz give to me.

In all seriousness though, I don't expect to win anything at all, but I'm glad to see that the community hasn't changed much in 3 years since when I first picked PL up; you guys still rock! Thanks everyone for welcoming me back and a special thanks to my guild members for putting up with my stupid questions. Just started AL 7 days ago (and isn't 7 a lucky number? :D )It's been a blast so far and I'm looking for copious hours of entertainment out of the game. I also learned that locked crates are a big no/no, had to learn that the hard way... Not a single one of my hard earn plat will be spent on those anymore <_<.

Glacian would be nice ^^, But I really don't need it as I got really lucky with some crates and got a samael drop. Although I'd be lying If i said that I wouldn't want to use that ice ball on my rogue <3

klayble
09-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Is it just me, or do you guys feel that these guys always say they are poor just to get the prices? :loyal:

No seriously..even though i said im poor im not that poor.I say im poor because my gold is running short,i have loads of deaths,my armor is 2-4 levels under my current level :l And im wishing to have many things so i can use it to help people.Before people is gonna judge other people,they must think what they're gonna say.

noxusassasin
09-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Im noxzuz and I just wanted to say this.....

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr !!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

CouchPass
09-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I need it cuz i have opened more than 50 crates by doing free plat offers. Its hard cuz i never got anything good. I have about no gold so i cant sell in cs. thats why i either trade or give stuff away. I have no cry story becuase if something bad happens i keep on going. i got scammed for 3 mil and thats not including the arcane equips. But I got over and im a pretty good twink. I would love to win i have never got arcane or anything other than legendary stuff.

Juicymango
09-02-2013, 12:48 PM
I guess he's quitting this game.
So he wants to give everything in his inventory.

Im not quitting this game im still loving it :) i just want to Do something for my guild.
He or she is not the only generous Person in this game. But the most generous for sure

Matutd
09-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Before I start, I'd like to say that if I win, I would sell the hammerjaw, so if you're wanting the hammerjaw to be used by the winner, dont pick me.

I dont think I deserve the prize so im not gonna blab on about all the good things I've done, which frankly, are irrelevant because I help for the sake of helping, not to receive prizes. I would love to win so that I could afford to finish off my rogue mythic set. However, if you feel someone deserves the prize, well, congratulations to them :)

Maunyabastian
09-02-2013, 02:33 PM
No seriously..even though i said im poor im not that poor.I say im poor because my gold is running short,i have loads of deaths,my armor is 2-4 levels under my current level :l And im wishing to have many things so i can use it to help people.Before people is gonna judge other people,they must think what they're gonna say.

Your first sentence, what does that mean?
"I said I'm poor I'm not that poor" - makes me confused.
Hmm, one thing, you will never get what you want without any effort.
You try to always level up, it is good.
Let us see, you said you are slow at leveling, for me it does not mean anything.
Many deaths, do not mean you are weak.
Helping people? You mean the entire Arlor? Or just your guildie?
And your last sentence does not make sense.

Im not quitting this game im still loving it :) i just want to Do something for my guild.
He or she is not the only generous Person in this game. But the most generous for sure

The "he" word means the contest maker, not you Juicy.

Juicymango
09-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Ooooohhhh....sometimes i am definitly dumb....xD

Anymove
09-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Ooooohhhh....sometimes i am definitly dumb....xD

Thought you were really dumb.
LOL! :D

Zanpakuto
09-02-2013, 03:47 PM
I am unique in that i drive in and encourage new players to arcane legends. In town, I typically check to make sure low levels are in fact new players and not twinks by looking at their pvp scores. I would then strike up a conversation with anyone who goes to the inventory stash to see how they like the game so far. For those that don't beg, I always buy them some legendary items especially to help and encourage them to play till end game :) sometimes I'll even teach them how to farm and earn money from daily quests :)

Kakashis
09-02-2013, 03:55 PM
What a great give away! I am unique in that I also help out new players to encourage and guide them at lower levels. I noticed that many players typically quit at level 13 when things get harder and more expensive. When I farm for crates with my lower level toon, any items that I loot I always give it to the new players who are just getting into the game! One player really thanked me when I gave them an egg and still thanks me till this day and now they are way better off than I am. It's it's a nice feeling to motherly guide the new players as this game can be a little stressful at lower levels.

Titanium
09-02-2013, 04:06 PM
The fun about this game is everybody wants to be the best but in reality nobody is. ALL we are.

Cheers

IGN: Enitaanaba

tikken
09-02-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm french and my english is bad, Bur i try always speek in english for help and play other ppl. I want glacian egg for my sorcerer for was nice:)
More sorry my english is very bad:(

wowdah
09-02-2013, 06:45 PM
In the past days, I have had little gold and time to merch and try to get some money. I would very much enjoy the idea of having an egg because after I sell it, i would be able to comfortably buy items that I need to farm , and run records.

I believe in always responding to pms when I'm not afk or busy no matter how low the level is. Every toon has a real person behind it you know, not an inanimate object. I think we should take into consideration that idea closely.

Whenever someone is just starting the game, I always try to help em out, lend em some gear, anything to keep them playing :) . It feels nice in the long run when people make a point to come back and thank you.

I guess I'm reaching the denouement of this short vignette. I hope you read this fully , and enjoy your afternoon :)

ps: please don't quit, every person is a value in al, no matter how known or unknown.

khamon
09-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Greetings. My in game name is khamon and I belong to Epitome of Silent kill here in AL where I have made some great friends. I am an old school gamer that still believes in things like honor, integrity, and moral principles and I try to share that with my guildies when I can. I take action anytime scamming is involved and I promote in game rules at all times.

Lvl 36 warrior pure tank spec because like in real life if I can take a hit in someone else's place and spare them the pain I'll do it. I have some nice gear all by luck and a lot of hard work and I strive to share my knowledge with my guild and strengthen them to.

My motto is "go pro or go home" give it your all no matter what.

Free stuff is always cool but its more valuable to keep a good player than see him quit so I'm sorry to see you go mate. Best of luck in RL cause that's where the real rewards are found and unfortunately their seldom free and mostly fought for.

Queenslayer
09-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I need glacian i need glacian i need glacian.....thats pet is good for rouge and i always had a bad luck for open crates and will never open crates anymore...anyway thanks for giveaway event...appreciate it

jdoggy
09-02-2013, 10:15 PM
I deserve this because im poor and love everyone :D

Laurentsz
09-02-2013, 10:24 PM
everybody is unique.. this is life.. everybody wanna be the best, but sometimes they don't have the luck to be the best one :)

happy for you that you want to share and giveaway your legendary, mythic and arcane item :)

you're an unique people in this forum and game :) because me or anybody else would sell those items and get the tittle "Flitchy Rich" LOL

IGN : Lovepupu

wlsgh15
09-02-2013, 10:29 PM

Hi I am ramyunstyle
I have done anything really for the community. let me introduce myself first
I am kinda oldbie in Arcane Legends (Oct/2012)
I'm not helper since I 've been many scammed gold and items many times.
now i have 1m gold and hatched HJ but not using my warrior so 1m is my all my budget
ppl assume I am rich but my good friends borrowed items for long time and most stuff same with you guys.
Farming I am dumb to merchantdising so I rather exploring maps n sweat.
TBH, I don't really do for communities in Forum. I just give some informations for korean communities cuz barely english
(well my english is also not good too) or help some friends or guildies to how to do elite, how to pvp or how to put perfect build by using my plats.
I have done some LB stuff without full items.
list as below
-season2 : top warrior

-season3: top warrior , pvp kills, pvp flags, time run enhanced, time run pure
season4: top warrior , pvp flags, rime run pure, time run enhanced , time run pure

Now i dont want anymore fund from my friends I feel sorry for them. :(
I want to get myself to upgrade but I always been poor no skill to merchantdising or have godhands on crate so yeah
I am quite tempted to win this contest if its possible tbh

btw, I'm not using my warrior so I might put mage name : ramyunnim

Genuinous
09-03-2013, 12:54 AM
I feel weird about this as it encourages people to boast about themselves, trying to say how lovely and generous they all are. But reading through there are some nice ones, people who done a lot for the community both in game and on forums, hope to see them win :) And not all the accident, rl drama, baby coming, got scammed stories (sry, no offense to anyone, this contenst is not about this).

All that said let me be hypocritical and add my entry as well.

IGN: Genuinous

I've been playing AL since November, but recently I've been off from the game. I have found my way back only a week or so before the expansion. Now I am hooked on again, capped 2 toons in 3 days and trying to make up for all the lost money and gear. I have capped characters 10 times so far, really enjoy the morbid sensation of having to grind and grind to finally get that lvl counter to tick over. All the while hating the process :D

Skipping the always been helpful and charitable nonsense, let me say the only reason I might be considered for this reward.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85591-First-1v1-PvP-Event!!!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89237-1v1-AL-Tournament-March-17th-(2-0)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91702-2v2-Tournament-April-7th

Back in February I single handedly started, organized and with the help of some friends and STS managed the first Tournament. I wanted this to become a regular event, happening more often and often. I love competition and I think pvp is the best thing that happened to AL. I talked to devs to help get events on track, figured out a way to manage events in ctf, do the whole thing. Later I found a way to stream it live, so everyone could enjoy the games. Unfortunately due to my exams (and some other in game stuff) I had to stop in May and its been a bumpy ride getting back. I have lost the support from STS and funding such events is an expensive hobby. I don't have a lot of money, though I'm not begging either, so I can not fund events on my own.

I hope I will be able to arrange new tournaments in a couple weeks time, but while running big events supported by STS, I would love to do smaller, cash price events. These could be a bit more regular, bit more casual and it would not require platinum from the devs. If I received the Glacian egg, I'd sell it for (lets say) 10m, it would fund 10 events, which would be done for the community. Don't quote me on the numbers, as I have not worked out rewards yet (would also depend on the money received for the egg), but I can say with confidence that I would not use the egg, or spend the money on getting a whole bunch of gear/pets. I know this may sounds far fetched to some of you, but should I win, I will keep my word and create events for all of you :)

Okay enough boasting, getting sick of all this (and so are you I suppose). I hope you consider my entry, and read all the others carefully, rewarding those, who worked hard for their community and those who will keep doing so.

Genu

Venom
09-03-2013, 01:33 AM
Include me in contest. Whether i win glacian or any pink or noting, doesn't really matter. I just enjoy contests XD

Gensin
09-03-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm playerANDRE this is my story.

I started playing AL since July 2013 i really wanted to explore such a game its fun to play RPG
with friends and also have a guild or a family as i call it.
My Family (Eminence) have helped me in quest that I cant figure out.
Then one day i was bullied at pvp, they called me to weak.
I wonder why i asked my guild and they told me i need mythic or a good pet
I asked myself were can i get such items that worth millions, i tried opening 100 crates all i got is trashed my money gone to waste
since then i only open 30 or 10 crates ..
My only source of getting money is crates there very helpful but not enough to get a good pet and armor
i dont have platinum 0 plats i have taken this opportunity treadeble vanities i bought a few 3 vanities
My best pet is Malison a Birthday gift given by my friends it made me happy without Malison maybe ill just quit pvp
Malison was my only hope, but then People have turn Filthy Rich they bought Samael, Slag, Ripmaw, Hammerjaw and Glacian
which i cant afford so my malison turned weak because people have upgraded plus they have full set of mythics
i really want Glacian or Mythic Set that would cheer me and help me alot.

reiper
09-03-2013, 04:25 AM
Im not gonna write u some sad story 30 pages long about how my grandma died and i need a glacian egg to make me happy dont have platinumn cant buy it no offers or money glacian is great pet and i would like to have him thats all............

claxipo
09-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Just looking for a chance to get something after I got scammed=P thanks for the opportunity

Terracio
09-03-2013, 05:09 AM
What I really want is a BJJ school or training partner, but until then a Glacian would do.

klayble
09-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Your first sentence, what does that mean?
"I said I'm poor I'm not that poor" - makes me confused.
Hmm, one thing, you will never get what you want without any effort.
You try to always level up, it is good.
Let us see, you said you are slow at leveling, for me it does not mean anything.
Many deaths, do not mean you are weak.
Helping people? You mean the entire Arlor? Or just your guildie?
And your last sentence does not make sense.

Sorry :( didn't mean to be wrong.Wrong grammar :( sorry i have no way with words :l
To make it short,"I see a contest,I take part in it,when I win,I simply share my good win with my friends,End of story" Forget the other sentences..I didn't know why I said that. 0.o

ugreuker
09-03-2013, 08:59 AM
if i get glacian i would sell it and give half of that money to my guild, and with rest i will buy mythic gun for my sorc.
ofc i will not get this but.. congrats to player who get :)

SoulAmel
09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello everyone! First of all I would like to thank Autruche and Mysticaldream for quoting his quotes Victor Hugo ^ ^
because I'm french and I'm proud of my roots hahaha okay now I'm going to start.

At first I think the real question is why I made this post?

Well the answer is that I'm not on this topic for Glacian because I already ^ ^

actually so if I come here it is because it's the solo the topic i can share with you a little part of me and why not be with you in this game

it is true that if I Glacian, i will go to sell for continue what drives me to play this game again ^ ^

and it's My Guild!

I am a player already say with a good level and the potential for LB

(Full 36 mythic, all pets, 13500 AP for the moment, you know the song)

and many players HL wonder why you want to stay in this small guild??

I'll answer ... I think now uncommon players who know what represents a true guild ...
and today many players want to create or join a guild in order to become stronger again and always which,
is not bad in itself but a guild that is before all the fun, friends, emotions, cry, laugh and move forward together,
helped and I speak as a guild master on other game.

to moment I wrote my lines I am happy because I want to share this breath of values ??...

"If you need a sky dream, you need a land to realize its dreams"

I made contests in my guild and the money come out of my pocket ^ ^

this money lets have fun and can helping poor little lvl to have the chance to become more good, thanks to its competitions

because I know, it's hard for farm ^ ^...

From a personal point of view, my father died a year ago (I'm18), and since that day I wanted to become better in real life and in video games is my passion ... I know is Crazy but I'm like that.

I was a bit player in one season and my idol was Lesmiserables.
During that saison, I wanted to be as strong as him but after a while I could not do it, too hard ...
and then one day I met by chance Kraag ^ ^ and we talk ... and little by little the feeling that my dream was possible again and I continue ...

the events in the game and in my real life and this meeting allowed me to become what I am today life. ^ ^

That's it ... it's long but I'm glad this little write. ^ ^

Some may think that this moment of my life is not much, but I think the moments are small or trivial to you, is very important because it are part of my life. : ')

A sentence for young players seeking power!

« Ils ne savaient pas que c’était impossible, alors ils l’ont fait. » -> "They did not know it was impossible, so they did. "

VanRah
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I'd like to have glacian as well...it seems we want all the same things though...
I love pets n that's why I play this game, but I'm not greedy so up to u what giving to who.
Thanks for the offer n regards.

♥XinXin♥
09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
I'd like to have the gold and probably the lep pendant if i could have it !

With the addition of 500k gold ++ , i will be able to get my first Mythic which is a Mythic Bow by selling my Red Arlor Suit (Rogue) to get the gold.

After getting my Mythic Bow, lep pendant will further enable me to farm more locked crates !

The reason why i only need the gold and lep pendant instead of Glacian egg would be that i'm a Rogue, i don't see much benefits using Glacian when compared to using Malison/Talon.

Hence, majority will only get the egg to sell it. No offense though! :/

Definitely when i'm quitting, i would also help the community by giving away my items rather than keeping them and letting them rot :)

anibiag
09-03-2013, 02:11 PM
I will be honest: I don't know why can I deserve something and why am I unique. As you asked, I will be sincere and notice, that I don't even know you, and you don't know me, I just really need gold, so I won't miss any, even such small, chance to get more gold, thats why I post this lettle message here, lol.

Pirate Captain
09-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I could use the luck amulet on my twink so that next time I see a red team player flagging I can kill him/her/mage, reroll and get a glacian egg instead off a blue flag being returned. After walking for a few hours my glacian egg will hatch and I will never use the luck amulet again.

Gerald Macaspac Gregorio
09-04-2013, 03:06 AM
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gerald Macaspac Gregorio
09-04-2013, 03:08 AM
if i get glacian.. i will open it.. because im a weak players in AL im poor..

"Asigounak"

Maunyabastian
09-04-2013, 05:58 AM
My turn.

First, I want to thank you for this BIGGEST contest.

I started playing this game from 7 months ago.
I've been addicted to this game, it's 100% fun! But when I got scammed it's not fun anymore.
So I started again from 0, gain friends, and also gain enemies. (True)
As you see, I'm a twink. I made my first toon as a twink. I was not full geared that time.
I joined Indo Twinks, it's a L10 PvP guild, special for Indonesian people.
There, I've been trained well.
I also get a nickname: Maunyabastian, the Pro Runner. Yes because they can't kill me when I'm running. Even when 5v1. So my name gets famous as a L10 twink. (I'm talking the truth) :D
Being a twink is not as bad as you think. Once you play, you will get yourself addicted.
My first fight, I scored 5 flags and 17 kills.

It is a very hard work being a L10 tank. Risking live.
But it ends with fun, if you win, and shame, if you lose.
My kdr getting worse, when I called to a war against a L11 and L12. So my senior in my guild teach me step by step.
My trainer really can teach me how to be a good tank, so I made a guide about it.
Check it out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114076-Guide-A-L10-PvP-Warrior-Choose-your-most-favorite!
I'm trying to be a good forumer. I'm also giving tips too, with my knowledge. I'm answering what I can answer. What I know. And I'm talking from my deepest heart.
I'm still a new forumer, joined on first Sunday in September! So I'm still trying to help each other.

I never fight people because I'm only 13. I'm not so smart at school, I got 8th rank from 25 students last school year. I'm wearing glasses, and I really can't go anywhere without my watches.
I love my mom, I wanna be a scientist.
I don't have any girlfriend but I really want to. LOL! :D
I have many friends in my life, I'm a friendly boy.

I know you really work hardly to get a Glacian Egg, but I really appreciate this contest.
Most expensive contest, and also I don't think I will win.

I'm not a rich person, who can give a Glacian, and plenty items.
Not IronMonkey who can gives plenty of contests.
Not Gluttony which very experienced and gives you all cool guides.
Not Deadroth who can makes sigs and arts.
Not TheMiracleBird which very PRO. (As he said)
I'm just me. And I'm proud to be myself.

At last. My life's motto is: Life is like a big blank canvas. You just need to throw all your paints on it.
That means you just need to be you. None can change your life because they have their own canvas.

Let me answer your questions.
Q: Why do I deserve Glacian?
A: I don't want to be an arrogant person, but seriously people judge me. For me, I deserve it because I want to use it as my soulmate. We will PvP at L10 all time so he will be happy! All time!

Q: Why am I unique?
A: Here are some my unique habits:
I like to punch my bed.
I like to write on the plate.
I like to stir a cup of tea with my little finger.
And I like to disturb my little brother when he is sleeping!
People have their own uniques, at last. :)

Q: What I have done to forum and game?
A: I do help friends and guildies at PvP. I'm giving guide, and I'm still trying to be a good forumer. (Sorry I'm repeating sentences)

Q: Why I'm not just a typical baddie?
A: Bad people always insulting each other. I'm not insulting people, but I will do it if they insult my guild or my lovely mom. I swear.

Thank you so much for these people who made my journey in AL so fun!
1. The Big Family of INDO TWINKS!
2. Gorres, my master.
3. The contest maker, jabu69.
4. Spacetime Studios who made this wonderful game!
5. My friends.
6. Kronos Divine and High Warlord, who made my PvP really interesting.
7. All L10 twinks.

If I had a Glacian, it will be good for PvP. But I really need money so I will sell it, and buy Hammerjaw cause it's cheaper. And not so bad at last.

I'm talking from my deepest heart. :loyal:
With all pleasure,
Maunyabastian - The Necromancer. :vD:

xxdukerxx
09-04-2013, 06:04 AM
hi :D
i am a regular guy but i would like anyone of those items cause i wanna buy my own arcane hammer or a mythic armor set for worrior and be a strong player XD also.. one day i would like to see my name on the bord and in top 20 players XDXD

Foebegone
09-04-2013, 09:21 AM
nice Comp.

I deserve win because! . . .

damn it, If only I deserved to win.

Soundlesskill
09-04-2013, 11:06 AM
O if I get Glacain, I will sell it and buy the cheapest Arcane pet atm for achiv, then save the rest if the money :D

Gunzlinger
09-04-2013, 08:57 PM
"Glacian is my SPIRIT n SOUL!!"...

-Gunzlinger-

birdmasta
09-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Got 70+ level 31 legendary gear to give away, about 500k gold or so, a lep pendant and a glacian egg to give away.

Post something so I can include you in the draw. It can be why you deserve it, what you've done for the community, how you are unique, why you aren't just a typical baddie, etc. you don't even have to post a reason if you don't feel like it. Remember, the key is to be sincere, not make up a ton of bs that I can see through right away.

I'll read through all the responses and probably do a few random draws to give away the stuff, but if your post is amazing I'll give you one of the prizes. I'll probably give out stuff in a week or so, will wait for some quality posts.

http://i.imgur.com/oWsxcGJ.jpg

edit: forgot to mention that i have a lep pendant to give away as well

I feel like i helped the community very much especially the beginning of the sorceror community in pvp. I was one of the first sorceror twinks to be succesful 1v1 against rogues and now my build of 3 attacking skills and shield is used almost every twink lvl. Ik that it was not all me (cero, energetic (idk how to spell ur name sorry)) also helped out, but i will do a lot to represent the sorceror class everywhere. WE AINT JUST BLUE ALIENS YOU CAN FARM!

chitgoks
09-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Arcane Legends is the first MMO game that I tried in a smartphone and I saw a little Diablo type in it. Here is a little something about me

- ive been playing since november 2012
- I do not have an arcane egg. I've been saving gold for any of them only to have them derailed because of the upgraded mythics to lvl 36. worse, now there is a midas touch ap which means i can only at most reach filthy rich ap if i can save up again
- i never scam
- ive made some good friends online even though we are all miles apart from each other that they trust me with stuffs, gears, gold etc, to keep for awhile
- i promised never to make a purchase online and guess what, i was tempted to buy that plat package because of the pets. pets are what make me play AL
- and lastly, my wife said that my mannerism since high school has stopped (yes i am old IRL). and she was right. I usually like to tweak strands of my hair but now it has stopped because instead of doing that, i play AL and both my hands are stuck on my smartphone ;)

Helicopter
09-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Im Deathblaze IG,Ive been a player of AL since November of 2012 and have loved it from Season 1.
I love this game because it connected me with 3 Insanely Great Friends,It has a balanced economy (Most of the time),And Its one of the best MMORPGs Out there.Spacetime Studios has been in my past life which I just found out A few months ago. (I used to Play PL SL and DL.I found that out because I tried to make accounts on them 2 Months Ago.....And it said It was already Used.)Im one of those players who doesnt have money to spend on the game and took the games course SLOWLY.Ive met some players who joined late in the game but have Mythics,Lots of Plat to spend,And lots of friends to talk to.I am grateful for all the friends who got rich but never ditched me and left me behind.A Dream Ive had since the Mythic Helm came out was the Mythic Helm itself.I would be extremely grateful If I received the Glacian or the Lep Amulet or even just one of the pinks.I big oppurtunity like this should never be wasted. :) Enough with the drama,More about me!Im a funny,In between Immature and Mature guy (If thats what you accept me to be,Youll be a great friend of mine! Lol) Im a regular AL Player but struggling to be a popular, known guy for Average-ness ;) Im no beggar btw XD.

Thanks to the following people who made my AL Journey Awesome:
(This is according to their importance in my AL Journey)
-Ialarie and Bekoua (My two Best Friends)
-xBuddyjosh (A rich dude best friend guy)
-Souldancer (An inspiration to keep going on my twink Paintilism)
-Lok (My biggest inspiration)
-IronLung (Friend in BD who also is an Inspiration)
-Mysticaleagle (A generous rich guy who has been motivating me since forever)
-TrueOrigins (A Kik friend whos also been helping Myst motivate me...She might not know me anymore though lol)
-Yohoho (Part of the Kik Friends)
-ALL Chivalrous Union Members
-ALL Arcane Fellowship Members
-ALL Arcane Pirates Yarr Members
-Avaree
-Vystirch
-Jackyll
-Darkko
-Bookmark
-Applejaqs (Met in BD as ffa)
-All my other friends in the world of Arlor

baddiva
09-05-2013, 07:56 AM
I've had my dream to have mythic armor set so I can take the upgrade quest :D

and if selling glacian can afford two sets of mythic armor, I would give away 1 set for Onade :thumbup:

serious :)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

reiper
09-06-2013, 04:43 AM
pick me pick me!

Ninthplague
09-06-2013, 06:01 AM
Thank you for giving contests like this, it gives non plat users a chance to have arcane items.

Mr.Reco
09-06-2013, 07:27 AM
scam post nothing any other else...

Maabegalu
09-06-2013, 08:09 AM
Online I'm not a long time, but the game play for a long time, than if it can then help someone necessarily help
I'm not a master to make speeches but I really want this egg I do not know why you give it away, and I know that the chance to win a very small, but it will be very hope I'll do everything to ensure that it has developed commynity
I hope it will be me:)

IGN: Dezzstar

namanjain
09-06-2013, 10:05 AM
hey plz can u help me with gold or anything else valuable...plz

Solid
09-06-2013, 10:38 AM
ign postulate or CTF.

iv trained a lot of people

provided gear to countless people

so pick me :p

gg and gf

mays the odds be ever in MY favor ;0

Bless
09-06-2013, 11:36 AM
ign postulate or CTF.

iv trained a lot of people

provided gear to countless people

so pick me :p

gg and gf

mays the odds be ever in MY favor ;0 nub i trained u

Deadroth
09-06-2013, 12:13 PM
nub i trained u

There r many pepole who i trained in making sigs in real life too XD

Bless
09-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Winners?

Jonh Benneth Sta Rufina
09-06-2013, 10:47 PM
It would help me to complete an achievement and itcould also help me a lot
Im helping my guildmates who wants to level up

Frohnatur
09-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I would be happy to have glacian, to be an incentive to my guild mates how the use of the sts forums can propell you in the game. we are a small guild and german guys have their shortcomings with english forums (especially when they join a german guild), so this would be an encouragment for them to improve their language skills and learn how to benefit from it.

Oh, and btw. glacian would help my ping-tortured char in pvp, where I am working for six month now to get past the 10k-kills achievement.

ing: frohnatur - wich means, btw, 'a person whom's nature is full of bliss and serenty' --- ommmmmmm lol ;)

Tenetra
09-07-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm a non-plat user... I'm only a lvl 10 twink but this character became my merchant character because I just love the market.

With your help, I can make the little you give me into something bigger :)

IGN: Tenetra

wlsgh15
09-07-2013, 12:54 AM
my post edited :D

Toby Moises
09-07-2013, 08:43 AM
me plssss :( I need too :(

havenjacket
09-07-2013, 10:57 AM
Please choose me as the winner, im poor and it will help me progress in game!

havenjacket
09-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I promise Ill progress and help the community if I win!

iluvataris
09-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Tldr

jdoggy
09-08-2013, 02:04 AM
U know he never asked for igns and e hasnt said anything, im startin to think he isn't even gonna give it to anyone

jdoggy
09-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Because he doesn't have it i mean

jdoggy
09-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Unless of course he gives it to me then i will believe

faeniflete
09-08-2013, 04:15 AM
I made a great loss nowadays by getting scammed .Now I need gold to buy new gears ......
Nothing more than that

Unforgettable
09-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Just shut up already and gimme that egg.

Juicymango
09-08-2013, 06:23 AM
When is this contest over???

razerfingers
09-08-2013, 11:02 AM
We all got rick rolled woo gg

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Bless
09-08-2013, 11:11 AM
GL to all, I may even open glacian if winner.

Paresseu
09-08-2013, 11:29 AM
He may have forgotten, it happend, everybody know that IRL>IG.

lisdaslayer
09-08-2013, 01:45 PM
If i would get those items , i would sell them and maybe give away , because i only need glacian i want to get a change to get that stuff because i need it really bad i don't want to be that player that wants to get rich by buying plats , i want to get good stuff and enjoy the game and not pay for it ,so yea i would be very happy with that stuff if you would give it to me , i also like to help players like me that are poor , so i will give away stuff to people.so if i win that stuff you can add me and maybe i give some stuff to you

Veluthe
09-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Id be grateful if i won here. I think i deserve glacian or other because im always helping guildies and people ingame. Whether it be with a boss or simply being nice and giving away loot. I love the game and my friends. A friend from another mmo introduced me to al. Weve stuck together and help each other all time.

Im not a typical baddie. I dont have endgame gears such as mythic because i cant afford plat or do hardcore farming. I have average affordable gears.

Besides its not about being best. Sure it may earn u bragging rights but friends and fun is where its at.

If i got glacian id sell to buy mythic since ill never earn enough gold to buy. Heck i remember struggling to buy lep. Or id distribute the money amonst friends cus like i said theyre greater than being best or on lb.

Id like thank all my friends!
special thanks to:
alrisia for encouraging me make rogue. U rock!
also to elite runners for teaching elites
High powered guildies for being soo awesome!
Minnax my friend who introduced me to al

gimmesome
09-08-2013, 10:19 PM
wow,you will pick random post?count me in lol
everyone wants glacian..heck me too haha but i want to get that in my own way lol
any random stuff will do...pour them here lol

jabu69
09-09-2013, 01:16 AM
i'll be giving stuff away by the end of this week hopefully. busy with RL stuff and getting back to school. It's also pretty hard to look for the winners when they get picked.

Deadroth
09-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Don't forget to check all edited posts bro XD (I edited mine too :))

lololo
09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
I not saying im a very good person. But I thing I will never get a glacian,so I think this is may be my only chance to get glacian. I din't do any good things but all I do is help people and do my quest.pls choose me. I am a warrior:walaoooo

unknownkj
09-09-2013, 12:06 PM
For where we are going, we need no roads.

ifan1cool
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Hello, I have just a regular grade 11 student who decided to play some casual AL at the end of every night after working.
I started this game at the end of August, probably one of the least efficient player in the game, only lv 29.
Enough of my personal story which is clearly stupid, since my current work load doesn't allow to do much for the game.
Well good luck to your contest

AlienPlanet
09-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Dad, i want me to be very strong. No baby you can't, we don't have plats.

Me (level 36mage) and my 6-year old (level 35 war).

Cremated
09-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Alien, onades dad!

Maunyabastian
09-10-2013, 02:10 AM
The post above is trying to make people laugh but it doesn't make sense.

Edited my post. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113731-Giving-away-glacian-gold-lvl-31-legendaries&p=1252508&viewfull=1#post1252508

Kycus
09-10-2013, 04:29 AM
You are so not poor jdog -.-

Allison
09-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Wow, that's amazing you're actually giving all of this away!? You deserve a special banner/achievement. (Not trying to brown nose, I just think there should be a reward granted.)

My story: I got sick straight out of high school. (A list so long of health problems it's too daunting to spell out.) I haven't been able to go to school or work, so I have no real money to spend in game. I started feeling really awful this year and quit playing AL as much. Now I'm on a treatment plan that started to work, and I'm able to play! Since my return people have been very sweet to me and I was able to make enough money to get mythic armor!!! (I'm hoping to earn enough more for the helmet.)
I'm very happy where I'm at in the game, but at the same time may never be able to raise enough millions to get a Glacier pet. It would be amazing to have one.

Thanks for taking the time to do all of this/read all of our submissions/giving these away! I'm sure many people will have their day made as a result. :)

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Troll contest?

wartony
09-10-2013, 12:10 PM
I got 6 kids

Amazonina
09-10-2013, 01:55 PM

Ah man, I would plant a tree if I get a Glacian!
Haahaa!

johnny6880
09-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Cut the rubish and give a newbie glacian

Doomshadowx
09-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Man...
I WANT!

joblot
09-10-2013, 10:45 PM
I'm a mage at lv30 fighting to level up [lol :p]
I don't know if I deserve these prizes but I'd be happy with anyone of them, because I don't have much money. I'd really love to have the egg because this is for sure my only chance to get an arcane item [they are all so O.O !!]
I'd also like to thank you for giving, at least to some of us, the chance of getting wonderfull things [and this is true, I don't intend to thank only to win something :p]
Good chance to ALL of you!!

Joblot

lololo
09-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I just got scam I lost a leprechaun .pls let me win I beg you. Warrior :walao

Jetzzz
09-11-2013, 01:40 PM
if you give me glacian,
i will rename my ign with whatever nickname that you want,
and i promise will make that new ign appear on shuyal arena gladiator leaderboard (pure and enchanted) as a solo runner.
for example you want to propose your gf, you can make me rename to "willyoumarryme". lol lol

ign Jetzzz

ooommmggg
09-11-2013, 03:15 PM
if you give me glacian,
i will rename my ign with whatever nickname that you want,
and i promise will make that new ign appear on shuyal arena gladiator leaderboard (pure and enchanted) as a solo runner.
for example you want to propose your gf, you can make me rename to "willyoumarryme". lol lol

ign Jetzzz

Lol...

Xstealthxx
09-11-2013, 04:14 PM
How about i opened hundred to thousands crates nd got nothing?

Cremated
09-12-2013, 01:57 AM
The post above is trying to make people laugh but it doesn't make sense.

Edited my post. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113731-Giving-away-glacian-gold-lvl-31-legendaries&p=1252508&viewfull=1#post1252508

Hate much? Onade is a 6 year old player who is very iconic and doesn't speak and apparently has a dad who plays who know one knows..

So don't hate!

warriorindo
09-12-2013, 02:15 AM
i want glacian...:cold:

coolpaulnoel
09-12-2013, 07:34 AM
oh boy this is a hard one :P ......... well let me see :P ........best guild mates i got at high powered ..... they are total strangers but a FUN family virtually :D

hope this suffices for the draw ;D

Deadroth
09-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Updated my post :) First page :)

Carbonnel
09-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Heya! So I am Carbonnel and I am unique because.. uhmm, I think my username says it all. Looool.

Okay, so the reason why I wanted Glacian's egg is because I will sell it to make more money. That's all. I don't use excuses XD

Crowsfoot
09-12-2013, 07:33 PM
I only want the glacian to be honest (everyone here probably in or around the same boat) but not for me. My buddy Killingsworth (pm him in game and give to him if you like, saves me time if you choose to award to me) he has been playing almost as long as I have (I started in late fall) And has opened many, many locked without any luck at arcane. He has most aps but is stuck to where he cant farm enough gold for an arcane pet easily and isn't competitive in PvP without one (I have a Hammerjaw and the difference is immediately noticeable). He has said he may quit the game because he's so frustrated with the game. He's a pure tank and that 10% armor buff from glacian's arcane ability makes him drool all the time. I'd love to see this guy stay so that's why I think he deserves it. I know its all in your hands mate, but please help kill out :)

Virtualize
09-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello there Jabu,

First of all let me make it clear that I admire you're generosity of this contest. I know you are quitting and you want to give away and that's what I find admirable.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, My name is James, I am nearly 15 (September 20th) (7days). I have just started my chosen GCSE courses. Recently I have had some issues were my mother and father divorced which left me in a state of shock. I didn't want to decide over a parent so I just live with both. I played AL to get over all my stress.

I have got to level 31 rogue and was like wow. So much grinding, so much happiness. I just started a sorc level 7 now :) And am really enjoying it. I think I am unique because I play this game not only for fun but to exclude myself from reality were my life fails. I would love to win the stuff, whatever exactly but glacian would be amazing on my sorc. I cant spend real money on this game because I have no job and am quite shy but caring. One of my fave quotes which helps me carry on with life is.

“Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there.”
― J.R. Ward, Lover Mine

This quote really suits me since I am pretty much failing life atm but I just need to pick my self up, ignore the bullys and be happy. When I am older I would love the job as a computer programmer, it has been my admiration for life and would love to be one.

The main reasons I want either items-

Legendaries, to gear up my accounts finally with nice gear and be strong.

Lep pendant- I read some guides and heard you can come rich by farming locks but need luck. And thats one thing I dont have.. luck.

Glacian, I would cry with joy if I won this. I would have a panic attack when I click open. I know it sounds selfish but I would want it to be famous and well known for my pet :) it would follow me around and would go wowow. I would feel amazing. This is the one item that can help me make friends, socialize and feel proud of myself.

Glacian name- inMemoryOfUnique

So if I was going to ever win :( glacian would change my life forever and ever. Thanks for reading and I will always respect.

Ign: Virtualize

BTw I started in september and am so nubbbyy :((((

VelvetBlossom
09-13-2013, 12:32 PM
Hi uniqueeee. I'm velvetblossom, a rogue. I really wish I could say something extraordinary but who doesn't want free stuff?! lol I would love to inherit some of your things as I try really hard to be a good player and farm but I'm not that lucky lol. I would appreciate it if I were the lucky chosen one and name the glacian after you!

It would be cool if you split the prizes like someone gets x amount of gold and others too. That way everyone gets a piece of your inheritance lol Just a thought but I know thats a lot of work :)

Samdegreat
09-13-2013, 04:23 PM

This is some of my friends in-game:

Cassadeepope, Ladydice, Guitardude, Abrai, Vorenusnpullo, Pizzasalad, Ruzada, Demonassa, Smoller-Relloms, Emmacheese & Joncheese, Ghost, Alhuntrazeck, Zegost, Yashh, Carmany, Paulsebi, Leyskettle, Aziiii, Applepiie, Orangekahel, Darqueangel, Ipredator, Ucasaci, Beuefres, Divinehawks, Davidleee, Poopingpee, Samdegreat, Avaree, Meecah, Falmear, Vaffy, Chiyuk, Cheeeezecake, Jennavice, Castellanna, Laveen, Outlawlegend, Xcs, Agrippal, Uziscata, Elmare, Makmag, Alfai, Juicymango, Drgrimmy, Mysticaleagle, Sammokddadd, Apollo, Energizeric, Linkincena, Krearaw, Delphina, Snackie, Noisykillar, Leoakre, Henryxii, Stingxray, Jimmychong, Asterox & Safiras, Almeerah, Cero, Haligali, Rasi, Hinataaaaaaa, Inkredble, Wolfthebad, Oldmurda, Braverock, Igameplayl, Zuzeq, Photomac, Wowsome, Drinksnapple, Estherfan, Sheener, Samuraisoul, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Xeapon, Onestrikedead, Trokor, Thren, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Defamed, Keyou, Sinarea, Addictz, Wooooohooooo, Limsyoker, Greendiamond, Drakko, Ladylunaix, Bloodcoatface, Trueorigins, Timewizard, Juaki, Pandamoni, Mjolnir, Calmedfear, Kuragasi, Lightxaver, Improve ect...

Deadroth should win, as he has me as a friend so obviously he is an awesome player XD

Deadroth
09-14-2013, 07:30 AM
Aww friend :) I appreciate Your noble compliment :)

Guildarts
09-14-2013, 09:28 AM
IGN: Luffydd
entering the contest

I've been playing this game for 2 years now. still not getting much luck with anything. i farm everyday and have tried opening locks.
I would like to win glacian so i can improve and ill appreciate it soo much.
that will be my first high rarity item, since the only gear above legendary rarity i have is lep amulet.
I love pets and ill raise glacian with love!

Deadroth
09-14-2013, 10:00 AM
IGN: Luffydd
entering the contest

I've been playing this game for 2 years now. still not getting much luck with anything. i farm everyday and have tried opening locks.
I would like to win glacian so i can improve and ill appreciate it soo much.
that will be my first high rarity item, since the only gear above legendary rarity i have is lep amulet.
I love pets and ill raise glacian with love!

This game is from 1 year ago...

Exist
09-14-2013, 12:19 PM

Ninjasmurf
09-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Omgg so many post... When is this contest over? And how will you choose winners?

Flybynight
09-14-2013, 12:54 PM
I would love to win one of your items or some $ :-) i could sure use it at this point! I have no mythics or decent pets so i get my butt kicked in pvp :-P
Ign: Iflybynight lvl 33

mrshield
09-14-2013, 01:01 PM
need glacian hehe in my lvl23 twink so can i beat all of my enemy in arena hehe but not all of enemys jajaja good luck in this contest :) wish you luck hehe

Konviict
09-14-2013, 02:21 PM
If I'd get that glacian, I'd sell it, so from then on I got enough money to merch and lend out some money to one of my trusted friends.
IGN: Konviict

jdoggy
09-14-2013, 04:51 PM
I also got scammed...and uh my parents died at an early age and the glacian will give me another father figure to look up too and love. My cousin's uncle's friends's brother's pet dog died and it had a huge impact on my life, once again the glacian may help me get through these troubled times. Thank you.

-jdogxtreme

Bless
09-14-2013, 05:33 PM
I also got scammed...and uh my parents died at an early age and the glacian will give me another father figure to look up too and love. My cousin's uncle's friends's brother's pet dog died and it had a huge impact on my life, once again the glacian may help me get through these troubled times. Thank you.

-jdogxtreme x 10000 thanks. So MUCH truth about most of these :rolleyes:

Juicymango
09-14-2013, 05:50 PM

-jdogxtreme

Oh oh the same happend to me too...and yesterday my sister got murdered lol...at least try to be serious guys...

Bless
09-14-2013, 06:32 PM

-jdogxtreme

Oh oh the same happend to me too...and yesterday my sister got murdered lol...at least try to be serious guys... Sarcasm...-.-

Maunyabastian
09-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Added quotes.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?113731-Giving-away-glacian-gold-lvl-31-legendaries&p=1252508&viewfull=1#post1252508

ttiimmmmyy79
09-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Wow!!

Maazilik
09-15-2013, 02:53 PM
I think I deserve it because I am a loyal arcane legends player even knowing I just started playing in July I play everyday and love this game.

In game name if I win: Maaxther

Wizzzzzzzzzz
09-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Hi there im Wizzzzzzzzzz im like 24 lvl sorcerer i dont really need glacian egg but we all want it, true story.
Im not kinda person who begs for something, and i got few stuff from my friends
Just cuz i play cool as i am
I see that thats the way to get stuff so :
Im not beging im just being cool so see you hehe :D

Hibbyjibby
09-15-2013, 05:48 PM
Pls pick me bigpunn as I was canned out of my dark watch sword of potency and have gone from riches to rags
I would be much appreciative of this
Thanks. Lewis

Hibbyjibby
09-15-2013, 05:53 PM
Btw if u think I am a liar about this I am not I have found the guy who did this to me and he said he has never heard of the sword -.- but I have shrugged this and many other scams away and am looking forward to playing the game again tommorow as I am really impressed with the pvp option in this game thanks sts and thanks to all the generous people who make this game worth playing I would also reccomend that you considered pojomojo as a candidate because he was kind enough to help me in my time of need (to lvl up) as I was really struggling
Again thanks. Lewis

Z
09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
I don't think I deserve it but I think it would be awesome to have something this cool

keikali
09-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Is this thing still going on? I thought it would be over already.

Anyway...

BALLS

Sigkill
09-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Is this thing still going on? I thought it would be over already.

Anyway...

BALLS

señor, egg plz

Crowsfoot
09-16-2013, 06:54 PM
Yes long contest. I'm sure whoever wins will think it is well worth the wait. (plus this guy doesn't even have to give away the egg, this contest was over who deserves it most. Maybe none of our reasons are valid in his eyes. I'm excited to see who wins though :) )

Instanthumor
09-17-2013, 03:19 AM
I'm wondering about this contest...