PDA

View Full Version : why can't I get the ap for finding the hermit

djironlung
08-30-2013, 11:21 AM
it appears the ap for finding the hermit is bugged I already have the upgraded mythic which means I had to talk to" the hermit" why don't I get this ap everyone I know can't get it

Morholt
08-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Weird. :/ I got the achievement during my walk through of the maps. No mythic upgrade done.

Eversor
08-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Oddly enough a friend and I had the same problem. She figured out that if she removed her mythic gear from her inventory she could talk to him and get the achievement. It worked for me too. So put your mythics in storage and then talk to him. Seems bugged but this was a good workaround. Hope this helps.

Swede
08-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah we're fixing this one, thanks guys.

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Oddly enough a friend and I had the same problem. She figured out that if she removed her mythic gear from her inventory she could talk to him and get the achievement. It worked for me too. So put your mythics in storage and then talk to him. Seems bugged but this was a good workaround. Hope this helps.

Yes, this...but removing isn't enough. As Ever said, you have to actually put it in storage, then go there. OR, if you have a VERY trusted friend, have them hold your stuff, but there are only a few people I'd trust enough to do this. I'd just wait for the fix.

drohrs
03-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Yes, this...but removing isn't enough. As Ever said, you have to actually put it in storage, then go there. OR, if you have a VERY trusted friend, have them hold your stuff, but there are only a few people I'd trust enough to do this. I'd just wait for the fix.

Um.. STill waiting for a FIX .. STILL nothing. .i am in same predicament.

Remiem
03-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Old thread.