PDA

View Full Version : Platinum purchase

Wizzzhard
08-30-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi everybody,

I already know that you can purchase plat using a Google Play gift card But can I do the same by using a Itunes gift card ?

Thanks for replying and have a nice day (I am only playing AL so I post on this forum) :-)

Samhayne
08-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Sure. If you have an iOS device, you can download AL on it, log in and make an in-app purchase that will pull from the iTunes account associated with that device.

Wizzzhard
08-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Sorry for my bad english. What I mean is that you can buy plats by using a Google Play gift card CODE. Can you do the same by using a ITunes gift card CODE (gift cards are available in shops like Fnac...) ? :-)

DocDoBig
08-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Sorry for my bad english. What I mean is that you can buy plats by using a Google Play gift card CODE. Can you do the same by using a ITunes gift card CODE (gift cards are available in shops like Fnac...) ? :-)

Of course you can, although I didn't tried to purchase plat on this way yet I'm pretty sure it's the same scheme as wit Itunes cards.

Wizzzhard
08-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Thank you so much. I'll be waiting for the answer of someone who had already tried but thanks for you reply :-)

Cavoc
08-31-2013, 10:02 AM
How do you buy plat using the google play gift cards?

Alexdamacus
08-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Of course you can.It uses Itunes i think.(Sorry if im wrong cause i dont use Iphone)