Chilling pumpkin chunker
Chilling pumpkin chunker
Chilling pumpkin chunker

takes up alot of space right?
solution?:

Feindish haunted doll x4
Laser talon of the void x3
Chilling pumpkin chunker x5

instead of 12 stash spaces used, make it 3!

(This thread is on general discussion, too)

BeardedBear
10-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Excellent idea, lets make this happen devs.

Of course this wouldn't take away from inventory slots. Chilling pumpkin chunker x5 would take up 5 slots, not 1.

edit: would need to incorporate some kind of ticker you can adjust for moving/liquidating/trading quantities of an item(s).

Arterra
10-31-2010, 05:43 PM
would cut down profits. no go.

ps I am now very negative after being told that most likely using saved stat loadouts would cost us plat anyway. very, very negative.

repeated for emphasis.
item/bag slots would be meaningless.

Kossi
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
yea....but 50 slots for free is quite enough...

Arterra
10-31-2010, 05:50 PM
no... not if your farming. if this were implemented, yes, enough. but as it is, you need like a min of 150 for comfortable playing. this would make buying more slots meaningless.

TwinkTastical
10-31-2010, 07:49 PM
I just realized! this kids first mmo and only mmo before this was runescape! no wonder why all he does is troll! runescape is just where you talk **** then cant back it up.. then talk more ****! wow! this is a class 5 Runeache! we need to knock you back about 6 skill levels to bring to back to real life.. but theres 8 matrixes per 14 skill layers! oh my, we need to kick you back.... Im goin in...This is Runeception.

-Guy beatboxes inception music- DUNNNNNNNNNNN

setec
10-31-2010, 08:06 PM
Excellent thoughts Twink. Glad you added so much to the conversation.

As for the suggestion, I think it is a good one and should be implemented.

TheLaw
10-31-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey, Twink, i was a RuneScaper too, but i dont troll peoples threads. only Trade Threads maybe. and anyone seen my buddy MageeeeeeeXD?

@Kossi, why even have Inventory slots then?

Arterra
10-31-2010, 08:38 PM
I hated Runescape. got bored so fast... didnt bother maybe.
one day, maybe, but unlikely...

BeardedBear
11-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Aside from people not liking the OP, who I don't know at all, I think this would be a good idea.

It wouldn't take away from inventory slots at all or hurt the devs pockets at all. For example, *whatever item* x5 would still be using 5 slots, just one line in your inventory.

FluffNStuff
11-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Aside from people not liking the OP, who I don't know at all, I think this would be a good idea.

It wouldn't take away from inventory slots at all or hurt the devs pockets at all. For example, *whatever item* x5 would still be using 5 slots, just one line in your inventory.

Exactly to all of this, and I LOVE the idea, would be so much easier to see what I have and to liquidate.

addiekai
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
And like someone said above, its a lot easier to stay farming, rather than moving back and forth to towns.

Arterra
11-05-2010, 04:19 PM

actually... NOW it works. thx... good idea that of same amount but less lines

Kossi
11-05-2010, 05:05 PM
devs! tell us what you think!