PDA

View Full Version : Another break for Snakes

Snakespeare
08-30-2013, 11:41 AM
I hope I won't be gone as long this time. I just don't feel the love anymore I guess. I still have tons of plat so I will get lured back by boredom. I'm just bringing people down with my complaints. It's time for another break. Thanks to all the friends who have helped me. I'll see you when I get back, or on FB if you know how to reach me there. Peace out!

Snakes

p.s. If I have something you want or need, ask my FB friends and they will contact me. If I'm borrowing something I will gladly log in to return it. :)

Sryyoulose
08-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Yah, I took a long break to... Don't feel like its the same game I enjoyed. Sts and stg are supposed to be the same company, yet i see a huge difference.

Pandamoni
08-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Boooooo! If you sleep on it and decide you don't need a break, I'll help you finish the quests so you can see the new content. FWIW, your "complaints" really weren't a bummer and were pretty light compared to the level of negativity I can reach sometimes :)

DocDoBig
08-30-2013, 02:08 PM
Hope you don't think wrong of Doc! ;)

Cya Snake, enjoy your times!

FluffNStuff
08-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Snake, chat. Need to chat.
Gleph was an advertising error, but the concept is fantastic, and you absolutely are the type of player they want to keep. The idea is if you want to enter the new content, prove you can at least beat, or survive while someone else beats at least one boss from the previous campaign. How many players are there that rush through mobs, power up, ignore the bosses and get bored? Anyway, we need to chat, because that is NOT you. So they planned poorly and did not advertise. These things happen.

Snakespeare
09-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Just so you understand, sometimes the only way to keep yourself from fighting over something stupid, you have to walk away. :)

Alhuntrazeck
09-02-2013, 09:44 AM
NOO! Gonna miss ya snakes :( You're a great guy. Please do return to AL :)

Suentous PO
09-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Aw, thank you/dang you for introducing me to sts/g :)
Wish you the best, maybe see ya round town.

XghostzX
09-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Ah, hey Snake. I feel you dude, I was having trouble reaching the new campaign in AL because I can't find a solid group of people to run through bosses with (still "working" on it). It's upsetting because it feels like a chore in order to keep playing the game - perhaps if you're still having trouble, feel free to PM me and we can put a solid group together to get to it (we are in the same guild after all!)

Breaks are important :) Hope to see ya soon!

Snakespeare
10-03-2013, 03:10 PM
A month going now and I have no desire to return to AL. Well, then, I am grateful to the people who decided that I am too noobish to play it. It helped me learn that I can simply choose not to.

But I'm still playing PL, DL, and rarely SL, so you all might see me in-game, especially in PL.

I'm still avoiding chat because I can't seem to do anything but whine there. And of course the only games they talk about in chat are ones I don't play.

Zojak
10-03-2013, 09:56 PM
A month going now and I have no desire to return to AL. Well, then, I am grateful to the people who decided that I am too noobish to play it. It helped me learn that I can simply choose not to.

But I'm still playing PL, DL, and rarely SL, so you all might see me in-game, especially in PL.

I'm still avoiding chat because I can't seem to do anything but whine there. And of course the only games they talk about in chat are ones I don't play.

I feel you bro, i've been away for a couple of months now. Honestly no plans to return to any of the games any time soon, PC MMO's and O&C are taking up my time now :)

Snakespeare
10-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Well, I retired my old Nott and started a Warrior named Snakespeare. He's really just around for social purposes, but I might level him. Not sure.

Pandamoni
10-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Well, I retired my old Nott and started a Warrior named Snakespeare. He's really just around for social purposes, but I might level him. Not sure.

woo hoo!

Revealing
10-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Yesh I might add ya muting if your gonna level ofc