PDA

View Full Version : Help please, bug?

Kuazzae
08-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Hi can u please help ne with 3 questions?

1- I've finished "the splintered tree" quest but I can't turn in, kippex has grey question mark.

2- I've killed Ferrix 3 times but still no achievement

3- I've killed the Overgrowth, got the achievement but still can't go to Urdim Fields

Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks

Carapace
08-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Hi can u please help ne with 3 questions?

1- I've finished "the splintered tree" quest but I can't turn in, kippex has grey question mark.

2- I've killed Ferrix 3 times but still no achievement

3- I've killed the Overgrowth, got the achievement but still can't go to Urdim Fields

Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks

1. The quest granted by Kippex is not the same as the splintered tree questline. Kippex's quets is "Uncle Derrin", and the splintered tree alchemist is in the far back of the tavern.

2. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next update

3. After killing the Overgrowth there should be a portal to the right of the combat area to go to Undim Fields. Killing him is not enough to grant access to the undim Fields, you need to walk through the teleporter to the Undim Fields.

Let me know if any of these are still an issue.

Kuazzae
08-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Ok, thanks, so I need to kill the Overgrowth again then.

Thanks for the fast feedback;)

Great work on the expansion by the way;)

Suentous PO
08-30-2013, 04:01 PM
A guildie found uncle darrin but was unable to complete quest, is there a bug on that quest?

Carapace
08-30-2013, 05:24 PM
there is a "in combat" flag that needs to go away before the player can interact with a quest object. Could this be the issue?

Suentous PO
08-30-2013, 06:10 PM
I'll check tonight, thank you!

stevanusx
09-04-2013, 10:26 AM
I kill overgrowth 3 times n no derrin so quest still on

Lojack
09-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Uncle Derrin has nothing to do with the Overgrowth

stevanusx
09-05-2013, 03:19 AM
I just finish derrin quest,just go straigh from start point,u find a body near chest,klik in the dead body n u finish quest