View Full Version : MYTIC Sword war

xXz21
08-30-2013, 04:37 PM
dimensional targe of grace lv 35-36 its better on damage than mytic sword i know thats have 100- def but u can get 1500+ def with legendary equip and still same..

maybe i think sts can up mytic sword damage maybe to the same and low the another dimensional..

what u think guys??

Zanpakuto
08-30-2013, 05:05 PM
I think the mythic sword sucks as it is right now and mythic bows got buffed I don't see why this shouldn't.

matanofx
08-30-2013, 05:08 PM
Raise awareness see what the devs think, but i think there are important things they work on right now, mo expansions mo problems.

Fixing the bugged bosses is more important than buffing this and that, not saying it shouldnt be buffed but let them fix the maps first

aarrgggggg
08-30-2013, 05:40 PM
dimensional targe of grace lv 35-36 its better on damage than mytic sword i know thats have 100- def but u can get 1500+ def with legendary equip and still same..

maybe i think sts can up mytic sword damage maybe to the same and low the another dimensional..

what u think guys??

I totally agree with you OP MYTH sword should def be buffed!!!!!!!! lvl 31 storm sword has a higher dps than this "MYTHIC" weapon. Mythic and Arcane are both supposed to be better than legendarys...... and i hardly think that the 100 armor over the dimensional is worth having this sword anymore. BUFF THIS SWORD PLEASE. Tanks will def appreciate if u devs take a look at this swords stats namely the dps. I know i would appreciate it!!!!!!!! ;-) GAME ON

Chaim Nail
08-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Agreed, when I got my mythic sword (which cost me 1.6 million gold) it was nice to look at but in all honesty my storm sword of assault (which cost me 8000 gold) gets through mobs quicker. Plus the stun proc rarely does its thing, and what does "cleaves 3 enemies" actually do? IMHO it's more of a vanity item than a useful weapon.

I would really appreciate it if the mythic sword could be buffed.

Derezzzed
08-30-2013, 06:36 PM
Agreed, when I got my mythic sword (which cost me 1.6 million gold) it was nice to look at but in all honesty my storm sword of assault (which cost me 8000 gold) gets through mobs quicker. Plus the stun proc rarely does its thing, and what does "cleaves 3 enemies" actually do? IMHO it's more of a vanity item than a useful weapon.

I would really appreciate it if the mythic sword could be buffed.

Cleve's 3 enemies allows you to hit 3 enemies at once (just like a dagger rouge)

aarrgggggg
08-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Quick update everyone complained that devourer bow was 30 dps more than myth well id like 2 say my lvl 35 dimensional targe of savvy has 18 more dps than my mythic sword. where is the justice for us tanks.PLEASE ADDRESS THIS oh ya bump

xXz21
08-30-2013, 07:40 PM
YEAH guys i know this is a ''tank'' weapon but i can tank perfectly with a 5k weapon and get a 1500 def with a legendary equip.

I think sts need change damage of this sword because its painful shot a 200 critic skill with mytic set and this sword.
my wife shot 3k critic with skill and i shot 250-300 critic on elite with skyward smash so this its a bad.
rogue and sorc can kill fastly but war dam have a really bad damage.
i think this weapon can be a best and need to be a best damage of entombed warfare l31 because this is a ''mytic weapon''
hope sts make something on that..

aarrgggggg
08-30-2013, 08:40 PM
I posted this in another thread and thought it would go fine here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
Arcane weapons are a moment in time. Just like someone who buys a PS3 when they first come out. They know a PS4 will be coming someday, but right now, the PS3 is the new hotness. The Rogue Hooks were the new hotness in Kraken just as the Maul was the new hotness in Nordr. There is no guarantee, written or implied, that they will ever be changed. Right now, we don't have plans for changing or upgrading Arcane weapons. SO what about MYTHIC weapons i see no mention of them here in your quote and since u can upgrade mythic armor and helm, and u buffed the mythic bow And so i ask what about the MYTHIC sword as well as the other MYTHICS? Just to clarify I am not samhayne nor trying to impersonate i thought his post would be relevant to this thread. I might be new to the forums but not the game. BUMP

xXz21
08-31-2013, 02:29 AM
yeah sts need up stats from this wep its a bad mytic.BUMP

Cero
08-31-2013, 03:31 AM
I think the mythic sword sucks as it is right now and mythic bows got buffed I don't see why this shouldn't.

yes its true mythic sowrd is somewhat overrunned by the new gears and weapon combined.
But the proc from it is way better than having more dmg and armor. i dont have any problem tanking and survives more more than the new gears gives.

aarrgggggg
08-31-2013, 11:15 AM
bump

Derezzzed
08-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Not point in bumping it's not going to change, it's a TANK weapon and still is the BEST tank weapon, mythic is still the best, deva never said that they'd be the most dmg or dps weapons only that they'd be the best for there role and as far as I see that holds up, mythic sword isn't gonna be boosted

Energizeric
08-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Mythic sword and shield is a 1 handed sword with a shield. A 2 handed sword will always hit harder than the best 1 handed sword. But I'm pretty sure mythic sword is the best 1 handed sword around, and the shield part provides more armor than any other sword/shield combo, so yes it is still the best of its type.

xXz21
08-31-2013, 05:56 PM
Mythic sword and shield is a 1 handed sword with a shield. A 2 handed sword will always hit harder than the best 1 handed sword. But I'm pretty sure mythic sword is the best 1 handed sword around, and the shield part provides more armor than any other sword/shield combo, so yes it is still the best of its type.

mytic sword sucks i can get same def with a legendary items.. and more damage with a lv 36-35 items..

this weapon its very very bad for lv 36 because u shot 200 critic with a skill SO? WHAT? 200 critic? thats sucks its a bad weapon.. maybe this wep need maybe give more damage to a war its a ''MYTIC'' weapon and cost 1.6Millions i can get more def and more damage with a 200k equip.

Energizeric
08-31-2013, 06:15 PM
mytic sword sucks i can get same def with a legendary items.. and more damage with a lv 36-35 items..

Which legendary weapon has more than 247 armor?

xXz21
08-31-2013, 06:30 PM
Which legendary weapon has more than 247 armor?

i never say weapon or i say? i say legendary items!! like a armor/helm/weapon and u can get same def 1500 normally with a noble of will armor + mytic helm + mytic weapon i have 1480 and u can ge 1500 with legen items ;)

UnderAgeKids
08-31-2013, 07:21 PM
yes its true mythic sowrd is somewhat overrunned by the new gears and weapon combined.
But the proc from it is way better than having more dmg and armor. i dont have any problem tanking and survives more more than the new gears gives.

Like cero said,the proc is great.warrior is a tanker.not a killer.wanna be a killer warrior?here my suggestion.get an arcane weapon or play a twink character.problem solved.just know your character role.that's important.

xXz21
08-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Like cero said,the proc is great.warrior is a tanker.not a killer.wanna be a killer warrior?here my suggestion.get an arcane weapon or play a twink character.problem solved.just know your character role.that's important.

On Aion my warrior can tank and its a DPS to.. so is a very very good character, on wow u can kill with paladin very good. another games tank its dps too..

WArrior on arcane legens its bad. warrior can tank but have very very low dmg..

i don't want twink i want kill more fast the mobs. i don't want make pvp i want make pvm (player vs monster) and kill fast. and i can't...

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 01:26 AM
i don't want twink i want kill more fast the mobs. i don't want make pvp i want make pvm (player vs monster) and kill fast. and i can't...

Try playing a rogue or sorcerer then.

xXz21
09-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Try playing a rogue or sorcerer then.

my wife have rogue with mytic and i have sorc without mytic and its lv 31 and shot very very good. more of my war :)

i already use all characters.

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 01:41 PM
my wife have rogue with mytic and i have sorc without mytic and its lv 31 and shot very very good. more of my war :)

i already use all characters.

Stick with those characters then. They are more of the killer type that you are looking for. The warrior is just a tank mostly. He's very tough to kill, but he doesn't hit hard unless you have an arcane weapon.