PDA

View Full Version : Platinum tradable??

xXz21
08-30-2013, 07:47 PM
I think sts can make the platinum coins a ''tradable coins''

only plat members can open locked i can't because i can't do free offers and i can't farm. i ahve only 10 and already download and i never get more..

maybe platinum can sell on auction for gold like a 2k for 1 coin or 5k for 1 coin expensive but TRADABLE.

the people buy platinum all the time tradable or untradable this not change the money they's get..

what do u think guys??

or maybe a npc sell platinum for gold..

or maybe sts can put another ''COIN'' for open locked and this new ''COINS'' can be tradable coins. (sts can sell this new coins on store same with platinum but this tradable coins same a items trade on window trade or sell on auction)

post what do u think of this?

Drearivev
08-30-2013, 08:02 PM
The new "coins" to open crates would be a bad business for STG. STG is a company, so they need to pay for their cost of living etc. I doubt it would happen. Trading Platinum has been suggested but it won't happen.

xXz21
08-30-2013, 08:04 PM
The new "coins" to open crates would be a bad business for STG. STG is a company, so they need to pay for their cost of living etc. I doubt it would happen. Trading Platinum has been suggested but it won't happen.

i know that but sts can put this ''new coins'' on store for buy with a real money and then trade on GAME.

i have played to much MMORPG and all work same and theys get the moeny all the time.

i say a tradable coins because the people can buy with real money and after trade on game. and no only the money members can open locked.

Argyros
08-30-2013, 08:05 PM
Scamming would increase BIG time. Platinum is practically real life money, correct? Imagine players scamming people out of rl money/plat.

The complaining through forums and support would be unbearable. It just wouldn't work. :/

xXz21
08-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Scamming would increase BIG time. Platinum is practically real life money, correct? Imagine players scamming people out of rl money/plat.

The complaining through forums and support would be unbearable. It just wouldn't work. :/

why scamming increase?? if u sell on auction why? if u trade on window trade why??

no scamming not increase. this is only a tradable coins like a items..

scamming don't need increase and this work good. like a Aion have a quest coins and u can trade it and anyone scam for this coins..

Samhayne
08-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Sorry but for the issues others bring up, Platinum won't be tradeable.