PDA

View Full Version : Rogue nerf

iamstoned562
08-30-2013, 09:05 PM
STS you seriously need to fix the rogue damage thing this is stupid.

Derezzzed
08-30-2013, 09:44 PM
They can't Really do anything else about it mythic bow needed to be buffed but if it had higher stats then the current lvl 36 weapons in would be insanely OP then they'd have to buff everything for the other classes (not to mention the monsters in game aswell) they nerfed the weapons so that when they gave a boost to the mythic bow it wouldn't become OP , I'm a rouge and I don't exactly like the nerf either but it was the only thing that could be done, guess its time to grind/farm for mythics

Carapace
08-31-2013, 12:49 AM
As we do with all expansion releases, we will be keeping an eye on these issues and dealing with them as we feel appropriate. Thanks for the feedback!

Ocelz
09-02-2013, 01:33 AM
I dont like the nerf too..

Revealing
09-02-2013, 04:26 AM
NO NERF PLZ

Rouges are good dps class also I heard they got nerf before

gundamsone
09-02-2013, 04:53 AM
STS you seriously need to fix the rogue damage thing this is stupid.
You should justify your statements before thinking they'll change things up...
Saying something is stupid is rather....you know? lol

Energizeric
09-02-2013, 04:57 AM
A couple of thoughts....

1) I thought the change was just for pvp. Am I wrong?

2) I thought damage for all classes was proportional as to make battles last longer. If so, then one particular class would not benefit any more than another. Unless longer fights benefits one particular class. That remains to be seen. The only concern I would have is that some warriors could become unbeatable 1-on-1 as they may be able to heal themselves faster than damage can be inflicted. That said, it's also possible many warriors may have such low damage output that it would be impossible to for them to kill anyone who has a heal skill as they won't be able to inflict damage fast enough before you can heal yourself. As I mentioned in the announcements thread, it seems the class that may be messed up by this change is warriors and not rogues.

Soundlesskill
09-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Only nerf crit

bramer
09-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Only nerf crit in pvp.

This is bramer - signing out