PDA

View Full Version : Overgrowth Secret?

Kuazzae
08-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi,

So I'm still trying to figure out this boss... Sometimes it takes me around 30 secs to deafeat it... others its impossible... it regenerates very fast...

Anyone figure out this guy? I think it's the vines that sprout from the red circles that regen it... but even so... The first time I defeat it the energy bar went straight from 100% to 25%...

chitgoks
08-30-2013, 11:18 PM
that alone is a bug itswlf that sts will fix.

those mages near it are what makes it regenerate coz they heal it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kuazzae
08-30-2013, 11:20 PM
The Overgrowth will heal if you don't kill those sorcerers quick!

This is a DPS check fight, as they are known in other games. If the party can't handle the adds before the boss gets angry and consumes them he will heal for each bad guy he consumes. Neglecting the adds will also result in additional spawns and things will spiral out of control fairly quickly.

This is one of the reasons low level players getting into Shuyal is something we're trying to nip at the bud, as it can cause a poor playing experience for the entire group without that level requirement.

Thanks I also found this post by a DEV =)

IronMonkey
08-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Saw this earlier, killed by my party very fast. Undergrowth.

Carapace
08-31-2013, 12:46 AM
Saw this earlier, killed by my party very fast. Undergrowth.

Yes, if your party is on top of their A game you should be able to make efficient work of him. The Elite version is a little more interesting!

moot
08-31-2013, 04:21 AM
Are you sure? I think the boss is bugged. I kill this boss in 5 sec with a warrior. He's like wtf I dont even attack yet.

Also the 4th map's boss also seems to be bugged. Me and some pugs stupidly trying to kill all mobs in the map. And after we done we head to the boss. We don't even know that we have to lure him into the tower in order for him to become vulnerable to our attack. We just 1 shot him. This happens twice.

moonway03
08-31-2013, 05:05 AM
Its just a plant. Nuff said.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
08-31-2013, 07:02 AM
Its a bug I guess, I 3 shotted him and got my ap.