PDA

View Full Version : What do Pinks actually do?

TheLaw
10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
I really dont see why you need pinks when there is purples. IMO, PvP is where u get though and rough, the specific gear will help with that but i dont see why you need pinks. IMO, H/s and M/s cant do you any good in PvP unless your an IntBear of course. My current equips for my Twink Birdy is: Killers Avian Helm , Auto-Crossbow of Finesse and Dark Forest Leather of Excitebility, and i still own Pure Birdies with Pink Leather and Pink Crossbow. Voice out and give comments guys!;)

P/s: what i notice is that Pinks only are effective at Higher Levels like 30 and above.

FluffNStuff
10-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Do you 'exit and reset' after every fight, or just kill to 10? That is where it makes a difference/

Arterra
10-31-2010, 08:36 PM
yea... maybe at lower levels (if good) but imagine fighting off a isis bear with ahnold purps...

TheLaw
10-31-2010, 08:49 PM
I added "not applicable for Levels 30 and above"

TheLaw
10-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Do you 'exit and reset' after every fight, or just kill to 10? That is where it makes a difference/

What difference does it have? Im new to PvP and I just kill to 10

chriscw97
10-31-2010, 09:01 PM
oooooooo can i challenge u with my pure twink birdie?
IGN beanmachine

Gaabob
10-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Lol bear is epic pvper until like 40+ where dexbird takes over.

TheLaw
10-31-2010, 09:09 PM
oooooooo can i challenge u with my pure twink birdie?
IGN beanmachine

Sure, i may die, but ill give it a shot. can i know your skills and equips first?

Edit: but be patient and wait for another 2 days.

Lol bear is epic pvper until like 40+ where dexbird takes over.

Yep, agreed.

Azrael
11-01-2010, 01:56 AM
I really dont see why you need pinks when there is purples. IMO, PvP is where u get though and rough, the specific gear will help with that but i dont see why you need pinks. IMO, H/s and M/s cant do you any good in PvP unless your an IntBear of course. My current equips for my Twink Birdy is: Killers Avian Helm , Auto-Crossbow of Finesse and Dark Forest Leather of Excitebility, and i still own Pure Birdies with Pink Leather and Pink Crossbow. Voice out and give comments guys!;)

P/s: what i notice is that Pinks only are effective at Higher Levels like 30 and above.

Are you kidding? HS and MS were half the battle before Ao3 for several classes (the other half being buff timing). Rest was meaningless.

I mean you basicly discounted your own idea by saying pinks are only important after level 30... honestly you dont even start getting real pinks till level 27, and most the pinks under that level were added after those maps were released to accommodate new players.

Lol bear is epic pvper until like 45+ where dexbird takes over.

fixed

kurl
11-01-2010, 05:38 PM
yea... Maybe at lower levels (if good) but imagine fighting off a isis bear with ahnold purps...

lmao not happenin