PDA

View Full Version : Forum MVP's

MoarPewPew
10-31-2010, 08:56 PM
Well, thought of an idea that is used on most mmorpgs forums.

Once a mounth the devs pick 1 player on the forums that do an exptional job on the forums and award them with.. MVP (Most Valuable Poster)

The dev's do a quick interview of the player and post it to the rest of the community to see it.

The MVP will get an MVP avatar for the forums.

I think this would be a good way to recongize a player in th community who sets a good example and a model of what other forum members should strive for.

Also this could show new posters what a good example on the forums is.

Yes this is a very common idea but I like it.

Arterra
10-31-2010, 08:59 PM
lol... hands down Royce every month. I can see us getting bored with all the knowledge about him we will get from every goddam interview...
btw a LOT happens here in a month IMO

MoarPewPew
10-31-2010, 09:10 PM
If Royce is the model forum member than he should then get it.

Role models are good.

TwinkTastical
10-31-2010, 10:09 PM
There should also be a biggest troll award... ive only seen royce get 1 thread locked.. so he wont win that :D

Azrael
11-01-2010, 02:02 AM
I'd get the biggest critic (curmudgeon) award im sure... but really i'm flowers and gummy bears on the inside.

Edit: though honestly i try to be constructive...

Bloonigans
11-01-2010, 05:44 AM
I would like to nominate Violentsaint, he started "get rid of the greed yo" and he's always helpful. Royce is probably better but I don't think violentsaint should be left out.

Vyvin
11-01-2010, 06:03 AM
And that's were the biased opinions come out
Favouring VS over Royce, even though VS already haz a PL shield
/Vyvin

jonboy
11-01-2010, 06:09 AM
VS quit ages ago nubs.

Varking
11-01-2010, 09:40 AM
How does one get a PL shield?

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:36 AM
How does one get a PL shield?

by not asking how to get one.

Kurlz
11-01-2010, 06:16 PM
lol... hands down Royce every month. I can see us getting bored with all the knowledge about him we will get from every goddam interview...
i second that. lol, i think ive gotten a reply from royce almost immediately on most of my posts with suggestions or questions.

Demonicdevyn
11-01-2010, 06:57 PM

ive outsmarted tht boy twice