PDA

View Full Version : L.36 Upgraded Set w/ Stats, Comparisons & Pics!

gundamsone
08-31-2013, 05:48 AM
So here it is guys and girls...the new and improved
L.36 Himingleva's Radiant Helmet of Brutality & Himingleva's Luminous Doublet of Tactics w/ Ruby Ring, Fang, & Bow/Hooks

- Full Dex Build
- 5/5 Str, Dex, Int Passives
- Mally Pet

Unbuffed Mythic Bow vs Arcane Hooks
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/Unbuffed36_zps26d9ce17.jpg

- Full Dex Build
- 5/5 Str, Dex, Int Passives
- Mally Pet
- Glacian, Hammerjaw, Mallison Arcane Procs

Buffed Mythic Bow vs Arcane Hooks
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/Buffed36_zps1c80316a.jpg

Arcane Hooks & Mythic Bow vs L.36 Elite Daggers & Devour Bow Stat Difference
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/L36vspink_zpsfe48b286.jpg

Stats Comparison between New Mythics vs Best Shuyal Elite Gear
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/1234566_zps379212f9.jpg

Stats Increase Comparison from Old Mythic ----> New Mythics #O.o!
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/123456_zps68d6719a.jpg

Last but not least big thx to STS.
The long wait and gruelling quest was worth it!

baddiva
08-31-2013, 06:02 AM
dang! it's good to be you...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

afrobug
08-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Those mythics +.+

Bless
08-31-2013, 06:56 AM
Dayum! I can get around 425 dmg, sickkkkk!

Prahasit Prahi
08-31-2013, 06:56 AM
ty so much :) for the info
rather than hooks elite draggers are better

Alhuntrazeck
08-31-2013, 07:11 AM
HOW many mythics in your inventory?!

Bless
08-31-2013, 07:18 AM
HOW many mythics in your inventory?! guessing 80?

bramer
08-31-2013, 07:35 AM
guessing 80?

*gives up*

This is bramer - signing out

moot
08-31-2013, 08:01 AM
you have all the mythics in the world of arlor.

keikali
08-31-2013, 09:53 AM
Stash full so he holds them all the time, that is crazy.

Prahasit Prahi
08-31-2013, 10:10 AM
small req can u post the stat difference between devourer bow and mythic bow?

Derezzzed
08-31-2013, 11:47 AM

It's about 15dmg and 1.1 dps difference (not huge but the mythic bow does have that proc ;) )

Prahasit Prahi
08-31-2013, 12:23 PM
It's about 15dmg and 1.1 dps difference (not huge but the mythic bow does have that proc ;) )
ok ty

Energizeric
08-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Regarding the hooks vs elite daggers, the pic looks the same as the pic in the thread where people were complaining about the mythic sword & shield.... Everything shows in red (decrease of stats) except the dmg. Plus the hooks I'm sure has a better proc. Hooks still seems better.

I'm just always baffled by why everyone seems to choose every piece of gear by one single stat -- damage. It's as if nothing else matters. IMO that's quite dumb and the reason why many players have trouble in PvP and in other areas. You hit plenty hard, but you don't have enough health, armor, dodge, crit, etc. Even the proc of each weapon is very important and should not be ignored.

If one of the new elite pink guns had more damage than my runic gun, I would still keep the runic just for the proc which is a game changer whenever it happens. If I could replace one of my 4 skills with a skill that caused the runic proc, I'd do it in a second.

Zeus
09-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Regarding the hooks vs elite daggers, the pic looks the same as the pic in the thread where people were complaining about the mythic sword & shield.... Everything shows in red (decrease of stats) except the dmg. Plus the hooks I'm sure has a better proc. Hooks still seems better.

I'm just always baffled by why everyone seems to choose every piece of gear by one single stat -- damage. It's as if nothing else matters. IMO that's quite dumb and the reason why many players have trouble in PvP and in other areas. You hit plenty hard, but you don't have enough health, armor, dodge, crit, etc. Even the proc of each weapon is very important and should not be ignored.

If one of the new elite pink guns had more damage than my runic gun, I would still keep the runic just for the proc which is a game changer whenever it happens. If I could replace one of my 4 skills with a skill that caused the runic proc, I'd do it in a second.

42.3 damage > whatever proc is available which is why the hooks are getting upgraded.

bramer
09-01-2013, 10:25 AM
42.3 damage > whatever proc is available which is why the hooks are getting upgraded.

They are?!

Zeus
09-01-2013, 10:32 AM
They are?!

Yeah, only enough though to make them better than the best daggers.

Soundlesskill
09-01-2013, 03:52 PM
O_O and those were only rouge myhics.. Oh my

gundamsone
09-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Done, difference is similar to L.31 caps bonechill of potency

gundamsone
09-01-2013, 07:33 PM

But for rogues people resort to daggers in situations where aoe is needed b/c we highly lack skills that does high aoe damage.
And when people use daggers they look forward to the high DPS and Damage.

W/o extensively testing the proc between the Elite dagger and the Hooks, the +50% chance to crit proc seems much better than the hooks -15% armor, -20% speed, and chance to bleed proc.

Right now, there's 101 reasons why someone would use L.36 daggers over the L.26 Hooks which makes sense.

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 07:33 PM
are all those mythics upgraded? i thought they wern't able to be traded so whats the point or am i wrong there?

gundamsone
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
If you look closely at the armor names, I only have 1 set upgraded.
The quest is a 1 time thing, and yes they're untradeable afterwards.

Chauakai
09-01-2013, 07:51 PM
You need to sell some of those mythics. Lol

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 08:30 PM
If you look closely at the armor names, I only have 1 set upgraded.
The quest is a 1 time thing, and yes they're untradeable afterwards.

oh okay gotcha! i was gonna say... lol

Zeus
09-01-2013, 08:40 PM
You need to sell some of those mythics. Lol

When the dude already has 100M and mythics are a decreasing supply in the game, I don't see why he would sell them, lol. I mean, hold all those mythics long enough and a month or two down the line, you'll control the mythic market.

Energizeric
09-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Yeah, in a way I feel bad for you Love. You have run out of space to store gold, so instead you must invest in depreciating assets LOL. Ugh, the problems of being super rich haha!

Laurentsz
09-02-2013, 12:21 AM
maybe love want to make a surprise discount for us :p (can't imagine where to keep all those things)
say it he will sell mythic armor just for 1m :hypnotysed::hopelessness:

LOL LOL LOL LOL..
hope one day love will give a free contest to win a free mythic set for his kindess, ha8x

Frohnatur
09-02-2013, 12:43 AM
Well, Bill Gates gave away half of his fortune to charity. Maybe this is something that Love would make happy. I heard a rumour that he/she is giving away 1 million to random chars in Outpost. Never met him/her though. Must be a

hard

knocked

life

Morholt
09-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Yeah, in a way I feel bad for you Love. You have run out of space to store gold, so instead you must invest in depreciating assets LOL. Ugh, the problems of being super rich haha!Except their value will skyrocket soon, after everyone makes them non-tradeable to PvP with the best gear possible, along with being able to comfortably farm elite maps early for high priced elite legendary gear to more than make up the original cost for a set of mythics.