PDA

View Full Version : About new expansion - Realm of Shadow

Sceazikua
08-31-2013, 05:49 AM
Yesterday when the expansion came , I was so excited to play but then I get a little disapointed . This is only my opinion about Shuyal maps :
-No idea why Shuyal is strangely weak and easy . When my sorceror lures a crowd of mobs (a lot of mobs , edit : I mean its really A LOT) , they dont hurt very much . I hardly die on Shuyal map but a friend of mine who is a rogue dies very often , he has more hp and armor than me (2k5 hp and 750 armor) . I dont know what was happening there . Even in Ancient Marine Reef monsters hit a lot stronger and has more hp . I know this by doing daily monkey balls quest . Maybe its because Shuyal was Sorceror's realm (?) , like warriors in Nodr . I wonder how Rogue realm looks like !

-New bosses are way too easy to me . let me make a list :
+Wraith heart : my party used to have problen with him , but when we know that the green axit(?) thingy on the ground damages a lot , we could do it much easier just by avoiding them . I suggest we make more dead warriors to fight with same damage but reduced hp , like to 10 (edit : 10 in amount at first , it may vary later as i will tell) , when we killed ALL of them the shield breaks for 10 sec . Everytime the shield breaks more dead warriors come in increased amount next wave . In this way the fight will be harder and takes more time , not just so boringly easy . When there are too many dead warriors in a wave , people cant do it anymore and will see that they are not strong enough .

+Ferrix : Not sure if its a bug or not but he is rooted in clock too . Thats how I solo'ed him . And his spells are too simple , only shoot a small purple missile that takes 1/4 of my hp away (which is almost 2k5 and armor of 700) , and the shadowy field spell is easy to avoid though the AOE is large . Overall hes not deadly and can be solo'ed by consuming potions (I dont need too many potions because I can spam spells while he is rooted , cast range is a bit longer than his attack) . Suggestion here is make him deadlier and add more spells like reducing armor or attack or something . Another thing to consider is summoning more mobs while fighting , which will increase the work to do .

+The Overgrowth : This is A LOT easier comparing to others . I profitted by running around spamming spells , avoid red spots . Its healing cant even save it . Some say that when we stand behind it we take no damage but this doesnt work for me . Suggestion maybe make red spots bigger , so it will be harder to avoid .

+Captain blah blah ... (I dont remember name) : this guy is easy too . Though he is deadly and can only be damaged while being near statue , his attacks are too easy to avoid , my party hardly died on him , so we profitted it easily . I dont have any suggestion here yet .

+Inan'hesh : Though he is deadly and fast , we profitted under 3 mins , which is not long for a boss fight . I admit I died on him once , but again he is easy to do under 3 mins when he is not enraged . Suggestion here is make his time for enragement shorter , but he will take doubled damage when enraged .

+[Elite] Blah blah Heart thingy in Ashral : this is the only true hard boss in my opinion , maybe because its Elite .

Overall , its a cool idea to make maps that are different from others (Uldin's Field) and bosses fight that are different from others , especially Wraith heart and Overgrowth that has invulnerable times but those bosses are still too easy to profit . please make bosses harder !

Edit : this is my first post and I didnt know that it is so long ! Hope it goes in consideration ! I also added information where can be disunderstanded

Drearivev
08-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Just wanted to point out that the Rogue's realm is Kraken Isles.....lol.

But I can't give any criticism to your ideas because I haven't played it yet :]

Desperoto
08-31-2013, 04:20 PM
why it have to be easy? Try elite ;)