PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy in pvp

Waug
08-31-2013, 07:49 AM
Dang what is hypocrit? I had to study in hypocrit University ( so called pvp arenas) for years to reach this much knowledge of hypocrisy. Being in this much high level I tought I should give few lectures about this matter for em who are about to enter in this arena, or just entered.

Introduction / Back story : In my journey I found very few "clean" pvpers, well in terms of clean I meant non-hypocrit, not-rude players, though mentioning 2 names in other thread, I did not certainly meant there are only these two, but someone critisize and mentioned few so called proes name, thus I'm feeling the esence of this lecture.
-----------------------

One of the two name I indicated before is gonna play his/her game so freely that does not matter who says what, if peoples says - u rusher noob **** **** *******, in reply he would occasionally say - u say go I say go zzzzzzzzzz

The other one is bit annoying, yep true and sometime make problem for others indirectly, but giving a long lecture wisly after getting teamed or spwned never would even spwn the spwner, for him/her just playing fairly is everything, win or loose does not matter.
---------

Anyway this is not the purpose of this thread, the real purpose is to teach new comers few lessons of hypocrisy, here it is -

The very first thing is, get it, rush and spwn r both ur friendiest hypocrit terms, you always will be needing, use em wisely.

If you need to rush without any fear of others call rusher & spwner your victim.

keep rushing weaker players and same time keep teaming pro rushers in the alibi of rusher.

Make movents that spwners should be banned and whenever you see someone in ctf, who does know the meaning of spwn or belongs to a large pve guild, insta spwn em.

Call nub when someone with (4x kills of ur) and u don't like him.

Team someone or kill lower lvl/gear say ez aftee killing.

Say cry, if ur victim say lag, u say lag when u get owned.

If ur a pally or warbird say str nub after getting killed by non str geared class whoes state is hidden.

If u face problem against any particular gr. of people join in ctf against em, leave after getting owned saying nub team mates.

lul, my battery is about to die, the list is big, though I would not be conplete either.

CrimsonTider
08-31-2013, 07:56 AM
Doesn't need to be revisited, Waug. People have their opinions and sometimes those opinions need to be left alone. Leave it in-game, or if you have a particular issue with someone, pm them.

Delphina
08-31-2013, 09:12 AM
Doesn't need to be revisited, Waug. People have their opinions and sometimes those opinions need to be left alone. Leave it in-game, or if you have a particular issue with someone, pm them.

Thread closed.