PDA

View Full Version : Xp team

Wizzzhard
08-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Hi again

I am playing for 2 months and I am still level 23. Nobody even in my guild can level me up... and when I see that level 31 guys leveled up to 36 in a day, I am getting angry.

So I am asking to active or bored players if they can help me to get my level 31 (to open my 50 Locked btw). I am available all the day and it will be so nice. I have meet some cool persons on this game so I wont leave it :-)

chitgoks
08-31-2013, 10:54 AM
your guild is not responsible to help you level up. you can random with other players.

go to watchers tomb 4 to level fast. you do not even need to party

good luck

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
08-31-2013, 10:58 AM
I have a lvl 18. I plan to make it 20 by tomorrow. Maybe we could run then?

Ign: Alhuntrazekk

Zeus
08-31-2013, 11:01 AM
You don't need to be L31 to open lockeds unless you're looking for legendary gear for that level.

Also, you do realize that inviting a higher level player to a lower level party only makes the zone harder for you both? That is why nobody in the guild is helping you.

What I recommend is to party up with people your similar level and level up. Also, running PUGs helps a lot.

What class are you? Perhaps I can give you some leveling advice.

Wizzzhard
08-31-2013, 11:03 AM
To answer the first reply, running in a party gives an extra xp bonus. And btw I do not accuse my guild it is just as an exemple.
Alhuntrazeck why not it would be nice to reach the highest level together. Just pm me or add me ig ! :-D

Zeus
08-31-2013, 11:05 AM
To answer the first reply, running in a party gives an extra xp bonus. And btw I do not accuse my guild it is just as an exemple.
Alhuntrazeck why not it would be nice to reach the highest level together. Just pm me or add me ig ! :-D

Running in a party does give an XP bonus, but sometimes the time per run and the time to organize the party do not justify the small XP bonus you gain.

Wizzzhard
08-31-2013, 11:07 AM
You don't need to be L31 to open lockeds unless you're looking for legendary gear for that level.

Also, you do realize that inviting a higher level player to a lower level party only makes the zone harder for you both? That is why nobody in the guild is helping you.

What I recommend is to party up with people your similar level and level up. Also, running PUGs helps a lot.

What class are you? Perhaps I can give you some leveling advice.

I know I am on a high leveled people guild but I cannot stay at my actual level cause I do not need anymore pink gear. It would be like if I put my Locked on the trash if I stay like that. I am a sorcerer with 304 int. Thanks for replying (I dont accuse anybody in my thread) :-)

Drearivev
08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Need a Warrior? I have a lvl 22 or 23 Warrior. But I'll let you know in a few hours when I can run.

IGN: Mythicalfries

Zeus
08-31-2013, 11:10 AM
I know I am on a high leveled people guild but I cannot stay at my actual level cause I do not need anymore pink gear. It would be like if I put my Locked on the trash if I stay like that. I am a sorcerer with 304 int. Thanks for replying (I dont accuse anybody in my thread) :-)

When did I suggest you stay? I just said the higher the level of the person you invite to help may not actually be "helpful" because the game scales the difficulty of the mobs and boss to the highest level in the game. Therefore, it's easiest to run solo or run in parties with people similar to your level.

Wizzzhard
08-31-2013, 11:16 AM
I didnt said anything about what you have writen before or you misunterstood something ^^. The difficulty is that I need a team to run like 10 times.
It takes me 8/15 minutes to find a party with a warrior, 7 minutes to run and finally everybody leave it. I have tried to xp at Shuyal (300 xp on the firt map) but this is not a good idea cause I need only high leveled people.