PDA

View Full Version : Lmao look, this made my day when I went afk in outpost

razerfingers
08-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Haha oh man them kids. And yes I was wearing the new vanity set. Having golds makes it easier to get this stuff xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Spyce
08-31-2013, 06:54 PM
I wanna be a billionaire, so fregin bad. -Burno Marz

razerfingers
08-31-2013, 07:03 PM
I wanna be a billionaire, so fregin bad. -Burno Marz

haha you silly!

Roberto077
08-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Earlier today I was playing Warframe and near a hotfix a dev jumps on to the server messaging to give the game wide announcement. To make you feel more immersed it the game, they make is seem like it's automated, but it was so early when the hotfix came out that he made a bunch of grammar mistakes in the post. Soon after a message popped up saying, "Grammar deficiency due to lack of coffee. And the event really ends on tuesday, but by then I'll probably lapse into a coma"

Made my day.

There were other messages like, "This message is being recorded" and 20 minutes later, "that message was not being recorded. I may be getting fired though" then again later, just kidding, I am really doing the hotfix now.".

gison
08-31-2013, 09:00 PM
Wow. Money plz.

razerfingers
08-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Wow. Money plz.
kk noob

Earlier today I was playing Warframe and near a hotfix a dev jumps on to the server messaging to give the game wide announcement. To make you feel more immersed it the game, they make is seem like it's automated, but it was so early when the hotfix came out that he made a bunch of grammar mistakes in the post. Soon after a message popped up saying, "Grammar deficiency due to lack of coffee. And the event really ends on tuesday, but by then I'll probably lapse into a coma"

Made my day.

There were other messages like, "This message is being recorded" and 20 minutes later, "that message was not being recorded. I may be getting fired though" then again later, just kidding, I am really doing the hotfix now.".
hahaha thats quite funny

Roberto077
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
kk noob

hahaha thats quite funny

Gotta love devs during betas.

gison
09-01-2013, 03:45 AM
kk noob

Now plz :(

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Gotta love devs during betas.
Haha of course!! They have too much fun.

Now plz :(
And ahhh but lemme get moar firstz

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.