PDA

View Full Version : I need info with "The Ancient Swamps" and higher levels.

VeeDaub
11-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Why do I have to make a new game every time I want to play The Ancient Swamps or the higher levels from there? Yet when I try starting a new game on my own I usually die a few million times trying to attack those gator on my own but then other players start to join in.. How are they joining my game but I can't join anyone elses?

These people who join my games are also not on my friends list either so I don't know how they are joining my game. I would like to join other players games for these higher levels, can someone explain to me how to do this?

I've also just reached level 33 so I need to play these levels to keep gaining xp but my death count is going WAY up because I can't defeat all of these enemy's on my own.

-Ben

markus2
11-01-2010, 12:57 AM
What class you play, just curious?

Umm I don't play myself but from what I understand you should be able to open somthing up and see what games are currently in progress and how many ppl are playing iam assuming from there you should be able to que up and jooin the game that you want so long as there is room. I could be mistaken but I think that's how it works, just not sure where the buttons would be to do that since I've nvr played.

Inching
11-01-2010, 01:15 AM
in the world map screen hit join, then sort by type and scroll to the game you want to join. Look at the number of people in that particular game, if it say "4" then u cannot join as its full. If its 3 or less then highlight that game and click join... u should be able to go in.. UNLESS you see a symbol of a lock on the game in which case you cannot join.

Slush
11-01-2010, 01:43 AM
in the world map screen hit join, then sort by type and scroll to the game you want to join. Look at the number of people in that particular game, if it say "4" then u cannot join as its full. If its 3 or less then highlight that game and click join... u should be able to go in.. UNLESS you see a symbol of a lock on the game in which case you cannot join.

lmao, if a game is full,y wud it show up? 5 is the max number of people in a game, not 4

edit:first post from ban

markus2
11-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Welcome back buddie markus still has till the fourth. What you get banned for again?

Snakespeare
11-01-2010, 11:14 AM
VeeDaub's question has two answers.

First, why do I have to make a New Game for Swamps or higher? All the other regions have Enter Towne where I can then enter the Magic Portal.

What you are seeing is a game in progress. At first there were NO TOWNS, there was only forest haven. As they released the extensions, Dark Forest, Balefort, Fathom, Lost Expedition, we could only get to them via the Join Game screen. This is where people are seeing your game. Inching has already explained how to get to the Join Game screen. You will want to edit the search parameters. Tap the word <Campaign> in the search fields and type in either the word Swamps or the word Skeller. Sometimes you will get nothing, but often you will see a listing of available games.

Beware, as a level 33, of joining Bayou Boss Brawl when it has several level 50 players. They will likely boot you.

Second, at level 33 you may find yourself welcome in some alien oasis I campaigns. The threat bubble next to your opponents life meters has gone yellow in Swamps and Skeller, so the o ly way for it to go red again, to get double xp, is to play on AO1.

Good luck.

VeeDaub
11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Thank you very much, it was cause I didn't have The Ancient Swamps typed in under campaign. As soon as I typed it in for the join game part 6 levels came right up, 4 of which were locked and one was my own level lol

Thanks for the help :)
-Ben