PDA

View Full Version : Archon Ring

Meljann
08-31-2013, 10:55 PM
Where can the archon ring be obtain? Is it a boss loot or puzzle box loot?

Energizeric
08-31-2013, 11:02 PM
I'd like to know this as well. I'd also like to know about the architect items. Do they come from the puzzle boxes or from bosses?

snacky2530
08-31-2013, 11:12 PM
Good

Limsi
08-31-2013, 11:21 PM
I've looted one from an elite mob at Ashral Tower

Adventure to the Realm of Shadows: Shuyal! Characters who have finished the Gleipnir quest please visit the Nordr Stronghold to enter.
Level cap raised to 36.
New Pets in the Stable.
New Bundle in the Store.
Sorcerer Arcane Staff can rarely be found in Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
Once characters with a Mythic Helm and Mythic Armor obtain level 36 they can embark on the quest for a new set of Mythic Gear.
Only Shuyal Elite zones drop level 36 elite gear. Level 35 gear can be found in Nordr Elite zones. Kraken Elite zones cap at 30.
Realm of Shadows zones have the best bonus exp for high-leveling. Nordr xp bonus has moved to Shuyal zones.
Level 32 and above Epic rarity items are on a higher power scale than Epics have been previously.
Fixed shadow veil particle effect so it can't be left behind and live on forever.
Slightly lowered how much damage all three classes take in PvP, to make the battles last longer and be more interesting. Feedback on this change is very welcome!
Chests and barrels etc. found on the ground in the Realm of Shadows will have a higher gold output and bigger chance of potion drops than in other zones.
Added special 'Archon' rings to some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons.

xXz21
08-31-2013, 11:47 PM
I'd like to know this as well. I'd also like to know about the architect items. Do they come from the puzzle boxes or from bosses?

I got architec quills today (brutality, ripose, tactics) from a undim elite boss

Frohnatur
09-01-2013, 01:01 AM
I got architec quills today (brutality, ripose, tactics) from a undim elite boss

yeah, me too. was the glitched one, lol. Funniest Bug ever. The dumbest pet in the stall kills the mightiest boss (well, the almost-mightiest) with one bite. hahaha.
The drops exist since you can find them in the auction house. Puzzle Boxes come from Bosses, and there u find the architect items in (if you prefix an Elite- to them).

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 06:47 AM

I have a funny feeling the price on these is going to go way up. It went way down because of the glitch -- so many people were farming because it was easy. But now that the bug is fixed, fewer people will farm there and the supply of these daggers will become more scarce.

Cero
09-01-2013, 07:12 AM
any pics for archon ring?

Soundlesskill
09-01-2013, 07:38 AM
It glows green

matanofx
09-01-2013, 08:22 AM
It glows green

So did i after swimming at a pool at the lovely town of chernobyl

Ebezaanec
09-01-2013, 08:25 AM
So did i after swimming at a pool at the lovely town of chernobyl

Haha...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

Uzii
09-01-2013, 08:52 AM

I got architect helm in the arena.

Meljann
09-01-2013, 10:14 AM
So far I have seen a purple & green 1.im guessing there are 3 different 1 for each class