View Full Version : Anyone defeated Elite Wraith Heart or is it bugged?

falmear
09-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Has anyone defeated elite Wraith Heart? This has me completely stumped. What always seems to happen is we attack the mobs. They go down to 50% life, the shield drops, we attack Wraith Heart, shield goes up. Mobs health goes back to 100% and we attack mobs again. But what happens now is when the mobs life goes 50% instead of getting stunned, it just goes back to 100%. The shield never goes down again so you can't attack Wraith Heart. And we just keep attacking the mobs and their health goes down to 50% then back to 100% over and over until we get tired of this and leave the map. I have played this on normal and its no problem, every time the mobs life goes to 50% the shield drops. But I am completed stumped as to what needs to happen to get the shield to come down a second time. I am posting here because there is no traction in the Technical Issues & Bugs forum because the devs say its working as expected. But I can't see how its working as expected when the mob's life goes back to 100% and the shield never comes down. Sorry if I am dense here but I've played with a few different people and no one could figure out what to do. Here is a video of the mob resetting back to 100% twice and not being stunned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DaO8AM-oYlM

uriraran
09-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Seems some kind of bug

Carapace
09-01-2013, 02:17 AM
That's likely a bug. If it's 100% reproducible I would kill the Ashral Heart in the meantime.

Valsacar
09-01-2013, 02:22 AM
That's likely a bug. If it's 100% reproducible I would kill the Ashral Heart in the meantime.

Kill the guy that gives no AP, and from what my guildmates have said no loot?

Xstealthxx
09-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Yes we just did nothing happened..

Maunyabastian
09-01-2013, 04:38 AM
That would be completely sucks at all.

Valsacar
09-01-2013, 04:44 AM
Kill the guy that gives no AP, and from what my guildmates have said no loot?

I guess it's not always, I killed him and got some gear at least, but no AP. People in my guild have reported no AP AND no gear.

drgrimmy
09-01-2013, 05:20 AM
I guess it's not always, I killed him and got some gear at least, but no AP. People in my guild have reported no AP AND no gear.

Yep...

Wraith heart bugged as described above.

Ashral heart gives no AP. Not one person in my party got it.

Totally frustrating :(

Otawaazavie
09-01-2013, 06:24 AM

Ashral heart is bugged too as it's reported. It doesn't give ap and sometimes neither loot.

chitgoks
09-01-2013, 07:10 AM
uhmm where is ahstral heart located?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Maunyabastian
09-01-2013, 07:25 AM
uhmm where is ahstral heart located?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Of course Ashral Tower, here is the way.
Right, left, right, then there are 3 ways. Choose the southwest way. Then just follow the path, and you will find it.

falmear
09-01-2013, 09:06 AM

Yes for me this is 100% reproducible every time. I hope this gets fixed soon thanks.

Carapace
09-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Until the next update goes live this fight is very much broken. My apologies!

I've identified what was causing this issue and it will be fixed in the next update. There is still a ghost in the machine in regards to reseting the minions and not the heart, or the heart and not the minions.

For the time being if you think a reset is spotty, or you get one minion that refuses to be targeted run really far out and allow all of the components of the fight to reset before engaging him again and it should rectify. This is a work-around until we can clean up how this process is being handled, but should allow you to enjoy the fight in the meantime (after the fix goes in of course. Until the fix avoid this fight as you will not be able to complete it in its current state).

Thank you all for your patience as we push past these bugs. :)

falmear
09-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks for looking into this. I'm looking forward to defeating this one.

Player24
09-03-2013, 05:50 PM
I like pie...

KingMartin
09-04-2013, 03:37 AM
For the time being if you think a reset is spotty, or you get one minion that refuses to be targeted run really far out and allow all of the components of the fight to reset

The Wraith itself won't reset? Or you mean it will reset but the fight will no longer be bugged?

And how about the Elite Heart, does it now give proper AP and loot? Yesterday I killed it for the 3rd time and still no AP :(