PDA

View Full Version : An Highscores for Kills.

Xynasty
04-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I think that we should have an Highscores related to kills on our accounts. It would be nice to see the best one and it would give everyone another challenge to play and kill monsters. So basicly, each time we logout, the Highscores saves our account or maybe each time we finish a game.

What do you think ?

Joesmo
04-30-2010, 10:41 AM
I think that we should have an Highscores related to kills on our accounts. It would be nice to see the best one and it would give everyone another challenge to play and kill monsters. So basicly, each time we logout, the Highscores saves our account or maybe each time we finish a game.

What do you think ?

That's the best I've heard so far.

Demarrer
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM

What do you think ?

I'm not normally a stickler like this, but an Highscores is really annoying

SlipperyJim
04-30-2010, 12:18 PM
The highscore will be meaningless, because all kills are equal. If I really want to max out my kill count, I can just grind the free dungeon levels over and over again. Slaughter low-level mobs at no risk to myself....

Galazy
04-30-2010, 12:59 PM
well now that low level mobs dont give xp, you can make it kills that give xp maybe

asommers
04-30-2010, 01:18 PM
The highscore will be meaningless, because all kills are equal. If I really want to max out my kill count, I can just grind the free dungeon levels over and over again. Slaughter low-level mobs at no risk to myself....

Not any more! ;)

well now that low level mobs dont give xp, you can make it kills that give xp maybe

If what you're saying is that you shouldn't get a kill for mobs that don't give you xp, that will be in the next content update.

-ALS

asommers
04-30-2010, 01:20 PM

What do you think ?

We will eventually have leaderboards, and top kills will certainly be a category (as well as top deaths).

-ALS

Xynasty
04-30-2010, 01:25 PM
We will eventually have leaderboards, and top kills will certainly be a category (as well as top deaths).

-ALS

Okay ! Thank you very much.

Flamin
04-30-2010, 01:30 PM

-ALS

will this be in version 1.2 or before or after?

Klaus Ze Behr
04-30-2010, 02:24 PM

-ALS

Top deaths would be awesome to see, especially which class has the majority. I really like novelty statistics like this.