PDA

View Full Version : New Blades of Awesomeness

Ujiolo
09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Architect Quills of Brutality, level 36.
Procs 50% crit. This proc isn't rare at all and it stacks with itself. Gets you to 600+ dps with malison or better pet.. do we need anything more?
I'm abandoning my bow and I'll adjust my build to fit blade. I'll even use em at pvp (I've tested them and they crit like crazy)..
I'm not a ribbit user, but it's needless to say the power of those blades with a ribbit, may be a bit too much power.
Screw you mythic bow, screw you arcane hooks.
Who said you need a college degree to be an architect? :chuncky:
Plus they're only 300k at auc now because of yesterdays glitch.
I hold a couple of those in my stash and I'm not selling them.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that their prices gonna increase.
This one is a keeper :eagerness:

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Haha hello proc time nerf ;)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zeus
09-01-2013, 12:28 PM
The thing is... Devs quoted yesterday they'll buff hooks to be slightly better than dagger, so I wouldn't be too sure on them lasting.

Alrisaia
09-01-2013, 12:30 PM
131% crit with stacked as, proc and the frog.

orgasm? no...

but i do plan to dagger in pvp and no i don't use ribbit there.

Zanpakuto
09-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Wait for the hooks upgrade :)

Thadalger
09-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Spelled, orgasm wrong.

Uzii
09-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Wait for the hooks upgrade :)

Thats just give impression that everything thats not arcane should be crap. Not competetive. So why do elite legendaries even exist when they will be good for nothing?

Hope the daggers stays as they r. I dont really see them so much op. Legendaries bow got hurt a lot already. Not only arcane/mythic players r loyal customers, other players need something good to play with too.

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 01:38 PM
Hooks upgrade will have no affect on price of the quills as one cost 10m and the other cost 300k. Yes, I can see the price on these will surely rise significantly. They only were cheap because of the boss glitch and a flooded market. Once those get bought up (which will happen somewhat quickly), the price will go way up. Not into the millions, but I can see the level 36 commanding 1-2m, and the level 35 maybe 300-500k. That's still a huge savings over the hooks.

Ujiolo
09-01-2013, 01:41 PM
The thing is... Devs quoted yesterday they'll buff hooks to be slightly better than dagger, so I wouldn't be too sure on them lasting.

they said its gonna be barely competitive with hooks. so they are still very valuable in comparison with the 10m+ hooks. Don't put ur hopes high tho

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 01:56 PM
they said its gonna be barely competitive with hooks. so they are still very valuable in comparison with the 10m+ hooks. Don't put ur hopes high tho

10m because it has arcane slapped on it. :) gg

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zeus
09-01-2013, 02:44 PM

Even if hooks are a tad bit better, I'd still pay the price needed for them. I don't like using the 2nd best gear in the game. :p

Ujiolo
09-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Hooks upgrade will have no affect on price of the quills as one cost 10m and the other cost 300k. Yes, I can see the price on these will surely rise significantly. They only were cheap because of the boss glitch and a flooded market. Once those get bought up (which will happen somewhat quickly), the price will go way up. Not into the millions, but I can see the level 36 commanding 1-2m, and the level 35 maybe 300-500k. That's still a huge savings over the hooks.

exactly!

Bless
09-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Trust me, a bow is easily better than a blade in pvp. Youre never going to get in range to use the dps to your advantage (if you are getting that close, you doing it wrong). Secondly, the range of a dagger will be hitting thin air if the opponent is kiting you. Not to mention the mana lost (-200 mana? Dafuq).

Im firm that Mythic bow > Architect dagger. Try me in pvp with them, they simply wont do much unless they proc, and if the proc rate isnt the same as all other weapons, it will get nerfed.

And wow uji your getting orgasms about this LOL ;)

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm not so familiar with rogue gear, but someone explained to me that daggers are better for PvE (because they are AoE) while bows are best for PvP (and maybe bosses since they are single target).

Otawaazavie
09-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Shouldn't the proc of daggers not stack? Maybe a bug? No other weapon's proc stack. Even the proc rune buff of mythic gun from different players doesn't stack

Soundlesskill
09-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Crit stack. Was 10% more but didn't get ss

Ujiolo
09-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Trust me, a bow is easily better than a blade in pvp. Youre never going to get in range to use the dps to your advantage (if you are getting that close, you doing it wrong). Secondly, the range of a dagger will be hitting thin air if the opponent is kiting you. Not to mention the mana lost (-200 mana? Dafuq).

Im firm that Mythic bow > Architect dagger. Try me in pvp with them, they simply wont do much unless they proc, and if the proc rate isnt the same as all other weapons, it will get nerfed.

we'll do 1v1 when i respec for it and u'll see. with toons getting less dmg in pvp now and 3k+ rogues with blades will be handy in pvp

Ujiolo
09-01-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm not so familiar with rogue gear, but someone explained to me that daggers are better for PvE (because they are AoE) while bows are best for PvP (and maybe bosses since they are single target).

they do aoe dmg when there's alot of mobs surrounding you

Azepeiete
09-01-2013, 07:16 PM

Daggers can hit up to 3 mobs at a time, however the range isn't exactly huge. Bow is good in maps where it's a lot of running because you have pierce, and you can just pick off individuals. 1 dagger/trap rogue is stupid IMO, it's all or nothing. 3 dagger and traps with 1 Mage is very effective. I used to be dagger happy, but I'm beginning to lean towards my bow more and more, and so are a lot of people.

Ujiolo
09-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Daggers can hit up to 3 mobs at a time, however the range isn't exactly huge. Bow is good in maps where it's a lot of running because you have pierce, and you can just pick off individuals. 1 dagger/trap rogue is stupid IMO, it's all or nothing. 3 dagger and traps with 1 Mage is very effective. I used to be dagger happy, but I'm beginning to lean towards my bow more and more, and so are a lot of people.
Now learn to lean toward daggers :d

Alhuntrazeck
09-02-2013, 07:54 AM
STS, break out the nerf bat pls!

Cero
09-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Crit stack. Was 10% more but didn't get ss

O.o

Revealing
09-02-2013, 08:57 AM
STS, break out the nerf bat pls!

There is no nerf bat it's nerf hammer

Alhuntrazeck
09-04-2013, 03:51 AM
There is no nerf bat it's nerf hammer

well WHATEVER!
Correct me though, if I'm wrong...
Isn't it the nerf bat and the ban hammer? :3

Rare
09-04-2013, 10:35 AM

Luckily for daggers... there is a whole part of the game that is not PVP :D

Ujiolo
09-04-2013, 08:25 PM
prices seem to keep going down :/

CallMeOops
09-05-2013, 02:39 PM
So everyone seems to think they will rise in price. Hmmm interesting

baddiva
09-05-2013, 07:40 PM
you should compare the damage of the AS + nox for dps of rogue class.. cause thats all that happen each second rogue attacks.... autoattacks just silly

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

KingMartin
09-06-2013, 06:37 AM
prices seem to keep going down :/

Two reasons:

1) Loads of them among people due to last Saturday's Guapo raids ;-)

2) The are being farmed very easily if you know how (leaving Krunch/Bael aside)

I thought of spending 280k for them but I got them from Krom yesterday in the second run :)

No, don't expect the price to raise.