PDA

View Full Version : Lost everything..

Trinity
09-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi my name in game is Mageheal.
I played 2 months, don't spent any cent on this game because I don't have credit card.
So if you want to be rich you must farm lockeds or something like that. I was for looong time, hard working.
One day i pissed of my brother and he was login to game and give all to ppls. I lost everything:apthy:
Now i have nothing. I back to game 9/7/ and I don't want to beg. I just PLEASE you to something to mage profession, anything, money (all 1k, 5k). Only if you are rich. Private messages please. I'll be very very glad.
THANKS

P.S. if its wrong section please admin change.

Y O L O
09-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Uhhh I don't think anyone will buy that story but 1k wouldn't hurt.

razerfingers
09-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Wow that sucks. Put a lock on your device next time.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

gison
09-01-2013, 02:21 PM
I would beat my brother up if he did that to me...hundreds of dollars spent, all gone. Lol.

Energizeric
09-01-2013, 02:36 PM
That's why you password protect your account -- so that other people can't access it.

What is it with young people today? We set my girlfriend's daughter (she's 10) up with an iPod Touch and an iTunes account, and then she gave the neighbor's kid her iTunes password. Why even have a password at all if you are going to give it out to everyone?

Spyce
09-01-2013, 03:43 PM
That's why I rarely talk to my brother! :P

matanofx
09-01-2013, 03:44 PM
I can help a lil bit i hope this story isnt made up tho, also i hope you learned to lock your cell and dont choose the remember password box when u log in to arcane legends

my name matanofx in game

GoodSyntax
09-01-2013, 03:50 PM
I don't have much, but I can at least set you up with a decent set of gear appropriate for your level.

I won't be on much this weekend, but send me a friend request and I will accept and help you out a bit. Sorcs really aren't my class, but I do have some gear in inventory that I would be happy to give. All I ask in return is that, when you have recovered and built up your inventory, you help out someone else.

We've all done something stupid at one point, but there are a few good souls in this game. In giving back to the community, I hope that there are more of the anonymous good-guys that give/help quietly and without any fanfare.

I should be on and off on Tuesday...PM me.

KingMartin
09-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Send me invitation to friends, buddy.

I dont know if your story is made up or not, but I remember how much my kid cried when his brother took his iPad and deleted his main toon including myth bow. STS recovered the toon and so in this case, there was a happy end. I feel your pain.

Maunyabastian
09-01-2013, 06:06 PM
That would be completely stupid man.
I hope this isn't fake. I can help you a bit, add my IGN: Look into my sig.

That's why I rarely talk to my brother! :P

Same. :D

Alexdamacus
09-02-2013, 01:37 AM
Bro,what lvl are you?I have some mage gear in my inventory.Send me friend request to Alexdamacus and ill help you.

Trinity
09-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Ok i login 7 and add you to friends. Wow thanks. To anybody who think this story is fake i swear on God its true.

kurd4ever
09-02-2013, 10:11 AM
I didnt believe this story but.... i ill still help u with few golds

Pm me ign killhost

helloall
09-02-2013, 05:11 PM
ummm I don't know but I could give you like a couple k eh but no more than that

Trinity
09-05-2013, 01:35 PM
I didnt believe this story but.... i ill still help u with few golds

Pm me ign killhost
If u don't believe and I swear by God so i don't want anything from you. You're fool

matanofx
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM
If u don't believe and I swear by God so i don't want anything from you. You're fool

-.- I suddenly dont feel so bad for you.