PDA

View Full Version : Is the leprechaun pendant worth it?

Limitational
09-01-2013, 02:50 PM
So I've come back to this game and it has alot of changes new gear and stuff but one thing that caught my eye was this pendant that allows rerolls... so out of curiosity, I can't really find any info about it besides people complaining, they're about 200k in auction now, So is it worth the money?

Wutzgood
09-01-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes. I've made millions farming with it.

Yakiniku
09-01-2013, 03:01 PM
15% is an awfully small chance, but it's still 15%. The pendant does actually work though. I'm pretty low on plat these days, so I use the lep pendant often, especially when I get a reroll from Klaas or Shaz.

Is it worth 200k? That's up to you to decide. :)

Spyce
09-01-2013, 03:40 PM
It's EXTREMELY helpful when farming for a certain item.

Derezzzed
09-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Let's be realistic, your not getting a locked crate without one

Helicopter
09-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Let's be realistic, your not getting a locked crate without one

Nu uh,I got a Crate by helping my friend through Normal Brackenridge Forest...lol

Going on topic,Its worth getting once you can access elites or when your about 1-2 levels under the cap.
But really,
That's up to you to decide

Frohnatur
09-02-2013, 12:39 AM
What I can tell is, stacked with loot reroll elix from klaas or shazbot (as Yakiniku said) you get almost every second time a reroll. On average I was looting 2-3 crate and 1-2 ribbit eggs through my half hour runs through brackenridge Jarl and Rooks Hidout. When I was lucky I got the elix two times a day, wich summed up two 4 crates and 3 ribbit eggs a day. My luckiest day with that strategy was 5 ribbit eggs and 10 crates in one day, only through shazbot and klaas. And yes, if your'e running elite bosses its a must combined with loot elxier from the shelf. I got the 200k back in about a week. Some people might have even been more lucky in elite maps (but I'm not much of an elite runner these days anymore).

Desperoto
09-02-2013, 07:31 AM
What I can tell is, stacked with loot reroll elix from klaas or shazbot (as Yakiniku said) you get almost every second time a reroll. On average I was looting 2-3 crate and 1-2 ribbit eggs through my half hour runs through brackenridge Jarl and Rooks Hidout. When I was lucky I got the elix two times a day, wich summed up two 4 crates and 3 ribbit eggs a day. My luckiest day with that strategy was 5 ribbit eggs and 10 crates in one day, only through shazbot and klaas. And yes, if your'e running elite bosses its a must combined with loot elxier from the shelf. I got the 200k back in about a week. Some people might have even been more lucky in elite maps (but I'm not much of an elite runner these days anymore).
Don't farm crates with 40% luck...