PDA

View Full Version : The N & B's of AL!

Soundlesskill
09-01-2013, 04:00 PM
N: Nerfs
Rouges crit

B: Buffs
Rouges mana needs to get a buff. Almost EVERY warr items needs a buff, 2,5k crit*2=5k. Warrs have like 5,5k hp mow and rouges has 2,5k crit not counting piercer

Bullox
09-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Agree :)

Bless
09-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Devs might end up nerfin crits and leaving mana same, better to leave thins as it is --"

I would like a mana buff tho.

Mages are also quite op in this expansion, they easily hit double a rogues dmg and a rogue is really weak after dmg nerf -almost seems as rogues only got dmg nerfed. But lets explore more.

drgrimmy
09-01-2013, 10:17 PM
Devs might end up nerfin crits and leaving mana same, better to leave thins as it is --"

Mages are also quite op in this expansion, they easily hit double a rogues dmg and a rogue is really weak after dmg nerf -almost seems as rogues only got dmg nerfed. But lets explore more.

Double?

new armor set

Unbuffed Mythic Bow vs Arcane Hooks
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/Unbuffed36_zps26d9ce17.jpg

Frohnatur
09-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Just look at the dmg and not dps. Thats where you go. Because the dmg value translates not only to the weapon (like dps does) but especially to the active skills. So if ur using those a lot... dmg is ur choice. But for pvp of course, I would go bow. If only for the range.

And stop complaing about the nerf. The Nerf's what you deserf.

kharmel
09-02-2013, 02:40 AM
>I havent fully explore pvp, but i foresee that MANA after the pvp damage nerf will be the main issue for the rougue.
>Warrioir have vengeful which adds mana i suppose, mages for sure 100% have mana heal, but for rougues? nothing.. Maybe STS would consider:
*** Instead of giving 100% all health to the health pack of the rougues, why not give certain percentage to every health pack of the rougue as mana.
E.g. 1 health pack instead of giving all health, rather gives 90% health and 10% mana. By that, everything is fair. Even 5% is fair enough.
> by that, everyone has something which gains mana. And dont always rely on MAGES. coz as i have said before, there are only few mages that plays support build
and even having one, we are not assured if he can play support build pretty well.

Soundlesskill
09-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Nahhh you can spam packs.... So unlimited mana. Then theyd have to but more d on packs

Bless
09-02-2013, 04:12 AM

Double?

new armor set

Unbuffed Mythic Bow vs Arcane Hooks
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/Unbuffed36_zps26d9ce17.jpg no i meant lightning vs aimed shot

bramer
09-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Not really relevant but here's a comparison between fully upgraded Mage an fully upgraded rouge:

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh626/bramer52/null_zpsd1755ab0.png

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh626/bramer52/null_zps6d8fa406.png

This is bramer - signing out

Soundlesskill
09-02-2013, 08:25 AM
Crit chance is insane. NERF NERF NERF.

Dmg, so what! Crit is what damages -.-

Bless
09-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Crit chance is insane. NERF NERF NERF.

Dmg, so what! Crit is what damages -.- No. Don't nerf crit if they're not buffing our dmg.

Soundlesskill
09-02-2013, 03:57 PM
No but if they did buff our dmg, then our crit should be nerfed. Only warrs can tank that shyt

Spects
09-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Agree with Soundless.

Rogues actually got stronger relative to mages.
Their upgraded helm is superior (+6dmg vs +2,8dmg) and their myth bow got buffed while the other mythics stats remain the same.

The only class that needs to be buffed considerably is the warrior. A grand total of 0-1 kills is nothing unusual at tdm matches for a warrior...,
non-maul warrior`s damage is pathetic, thats a fact.

Valkiryas
09-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Nerf?

C'mon a Full Mythic Sorcerer With a good combo can kill my rogue (Full Mythic Rogue [No Ring]), I have experience like mage and what make so powerfull a mage is they stun.

And the rogue's crit chance is high because without that a rogue is just a women with a bow maing just 300 damage per skill (Aimed, Nox, Shadow)

Also for a rogue is extreme hard beat a warrior at all levels (Twink - Actual PVP)

So is will to nerf rogues also nerf the mage's stun ability and the warrior's high hp and maybe we're happy...

Bless
09-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Ok at lvl31 cap without mythic ring and amulet I could still beat most full mythic wars and some full mythic sorcs 1v1. I haven't started pvp at lvl36 yet though. One comment is that you should take a look at the stats of a full mythic sorc with Samael AND Ker'shal Scepter. Makes you shiver deep down... don't think even with best available rogue gear I could beat that, though I'd like to try. Wars and Mages (full mythic no arcane) are quite easy for me because I've practised since 7 months and my build is good too.

I can't beat mauls tho, waste too much mana. I can beat damsel mages but its hard. Samael rogues are easy as long as I stay away from stun.

Soundlesskill
09-03-2013, 12:29 AM
I beat arcane staff + samael + full mythic...

Anyways why not nerf crit? Mages may survive, warrs will too. Rouges drop dead

Alfai
09-03-2013, 12:44 AM
I think crits is the core essence of being a rogue.but nerfing crits cn create endless debate and imo its fine as it is .

An issue that rogue has but very prominent this season is the mana high consumption.this season even with maxed knowledge my mana pots usage has increased tremendously.when others think its common but once it goes higher vs pots (mana usage faster than pots.this is even without maxing str) then perhaps its smtg to be discussed.I agree that rogue skills of mana cost can be relooked to create the balance which I feel is not there atm.yeah all use pots we know that and we also know that rogue consume the most bt perhaps others would see it as not a big issue but something that can improve the overall gameplay.

On a separate note I don't ustand why rogue is always perceived op.yes dmg n crits make the kills and always the desirable element but rogue is the most vulnerable class (esp looking at the enhancement for mage this season) and having the weakest defense among all classes.rogue best snipe, not static attack and killsteals much rather than frontal encounter due to this obvious cons of this class.yes hvg a great dmg is good so u cn see the dmg amount dealt followed by your opponents death bt survivability is equally important too.its pointless for a rogue to deal insane crits but cn only survive 1 encounter.then you'll never get a positive kdr so to speak.and rogue doesn't hv shield as a defense move or solid counter attack than just attack and hide my 2 cents.