PDA

View Full Version : what skills/passives would be good for a pvp/pve sorcere?

Aqez
09-01-2013, 09:36 PM
i would put

Frostbolt 5/5
Fireball 5/5
Life 2/5 just empower
arcane shield 5/5

what should i put for the passives ?

Alhuntrazeck
09-01-2013, 09:48 PM
INT and/or STR.

Energizeric
09-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Read the descriptions of each passive and decide for yourself. It is just personal preference. There is no right or wrong way to do it. For a sorcerer I wouldn't go with armor because we are not tanks. But INT, STR, DEX, Speed, Critical, Damage could all be good choices if they fit with your build and playing style.

I can make a couple of suggestions:

1) INT is probably the most important passive for a sorcerer

2) Since you use shield, I would suggest adding some STR since that is the single most important stat in determining how much damage the shield absorbs

3) Since you don't use Lightning Strike skill, I would suggest NOT adding critical passive. Lightning Strike (with the critical hit upgrade) is the only sorcerer skill which greatly benefits from critical hits.

Juicymango
09-02-2013, 09:50 AM
I prefer dex before str passive...you get damage health and crit/dodge then. Str only give health nothing more.
As the skills i prefer to have clock fire shield heal freeze.
Coz i play often elite im used to change between clock and shield. Shield on boss and clock on mobs coz then you(and best for rogues) get high crit chances so you can kill fast. Also i prefer freeze instead of lightning. They have same loading time and same damage. For pvp its enough to have freeze instead of lightning. Im not that good as with lightning but bad is something else ;D
Just tell me If you have questions

Spyce
09-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Intelligence and Strength.

Strength will keep you from mass dying.

xcainnblecterx
09-02-2013, 09:59 AM
I prefer dex before str passive...you get damage health and crit/dodge then. Str only give health nothing more.
As the skills i prefer to have clock fire shield heal freeze.
Coz i play often elite im used to change between clock and shield. Shield on boss and clock on mobs coz then you(and best for rogues) get high crit chances so you can kill fast. Also i prefer freeze instead of lightning. They have same loading time and same damage. For pvp its enough to have freeze instead of lightning. Im not that good as with lightning but bad is something else ;D
Just tell me If you have questions

Freeze doesnt have the extra 250% dmg increase on crit like lightning tho, which os very usefull to kill rogues in pvp(or was)