PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Wraith Heart

Taejo
09-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi STS Devs,

I hope you are enjoying the long weekend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but here's a little something that will be waiting for your return on Tuesday...

There are two different bugs going on with Elite Wraith Heart.

1. To begin, the point at which the skeletons reset due to being distant from Wraith Heart is a bit fuzzy. They seem to be linked together, so that if only one skeleton is pulled to the "point of reset" (see picture), the battle will not reset until the other two skeletons also reach that point. Because of this, you are able to kill one or two skeletons within this area - but at the cost of bugging the entire fight. Whenever you kill a skeleton or two within the "point of reset", while the other skeleton(s) remain distant and within close proximity to Wraith Heart, the fight goes into stasis and nothing can be done. Wraith Heart's shield does not drop, and the skeletons do not move (can't reset the fight) causing you to have to reset the entire instance.

2. The second bug seems to be random, and I have not been able to figure out what triggers it. During the fight, the skeletons will instantly heal to full health as soon as they reach 50% (the point at which they are supposed to be stunned), making it impossible to kill all three and break Wraith Heart's shield. When my party ran this map, it always happened during the 2nd phase after Wraith Heart's shield was restored. We tried everything - separating them (kill each one solo), clumping them for AE, and pulling them out of range (above picture). Nothing worked, and we had to abandon the run. Unfortunately, I do not have a video of this to show you. Hopefully you can reproduce it simply by running the map - however, I've been told it doesn't always happen. If this is not a bug, and is indeed working as intended, please let us know because other groups have reported this did not occur during their battle.

If I can gather any pics or videos, or more details about these bugs, I will post them here.

falmear
09-02-2013, 12:25 AM
I had the same problem with the mobs resetting to 100% without dropping the shield. I posted a video here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114082-Anyone-defeated-Elite-Wraith-Heart-or-is-it-bugged

Taejo
09-02-2013, 12:32 AM
I had the same problem with the mobs resetting to 100% without dropping the shield. I posted a video here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114082-Anyone-defeated-Elite-Wraith-Heart-or-is-it-bugged

Oops, looks like I missed that thread. Anyway, it will help the overall reporting of the bugs. Thanks, falmear!

Carapace
09-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks guys, this will be really useful when we get back in the office!

Daddyblu
09-03-2013, 04:40 AM
Thanks guys, this will be really useful when we get back in the office!

any update on the bug 1st boss and the elite boss hearts?

Carapace
09-03-2013, 11:01 AM
the achievements have been addressed, though unfortunately will not be retro active, still looking in to the gameplay one associated with the hearts and their invulnerable madness

KingMartin
09-18-2013, 04:08 AM
Still bugged...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116661-Wraith-Heart-still-bugged

han_89
10-02-2013, 03:58 AM
Still bugged, both wraith heart and ashral heart :(

Deschanell
10-06-2013, 06:01 AM
still bug for wraith heart elite..need fix it please..

wvhills
10-07-2013, 02:59 PM
so, was it useful?

wvhills
10-08-2013, 01:19 PM
bump

han_89
10-11-2013, 04:21 AM
...still a topic