PDA

View Full Version : Mythic ring and amulet will be buff?

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 01:54 AM
Dear Admin,

I saw the new amulet compare to mythic amulet of doom it has higher stats.

So i guess it will go the same for other class.

mythic price for amulet will go very cheap since legendary it has better stats.

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 02:38 AM
For amulet warrior will gain more damage like 0.3 damage and dps and +10 hp. but ( lose armor -48 or what ever armor doom gives)

For archon rings it give +5 damage + 5 dps and more HP like+200 but lose 300 mana.

So i think it should be buff... for warriors mythic ring now is useless better have legendary ring.

Xstealthxx
09-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Bro i think d ring still is the best..the mythic..

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 02:49 AM
Bro i think d ring still is the best..the mythic..

no.. legendary ring is better in terms is damage and HP. but you will lose 300 mana

for legendary warrior ring items

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 03:20 AM
My bad, see picture the difference of mythic ring and new ring for warrior

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 03:23 AM
OMG so small picture how about this one

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 03:25 AM
Anyways i don't know why picture is so small. but im sure the new legendary ring is better than mythic ring in terms of damage and HP and armor

matanofx
09-02-2013, 03:34 AM
The mythic ring is for all classes, if you as a warrior feel its not the best than you as a warrior should get a different ring.

For the other classes it might seem more appealing, still a huge market right?

Its hard to make an item that fits all classes best, they did a pretty good job just buy a different ring.

Daddyblu
09-03-2013, 02:58 AM
The mythic ring is for all classes, if you as a warrior feel its not the best than you as a warrior should get a different ring.

Its hard to make an item that fits all classes best, they did a pretty good job just buy a different ring.

They said that mythic should be top of the line... Devs post that before..

LOL what happen now? for me its not top of the line anymore

Killerheels
09-03-2013, 08:42 PM
I think they just made things more interesting, since you can opt for a slightly different build than full mythic users now. It really depends on what you want to prioritze, I guess. For me I find that the mythic ring's hp and mana boost still more important than additional dmg, especially with the heavy hitting mobs and bosses we this expansion. Rogues are already spamming mana pots as it is and I feel it would be even more stressful to see our mana bar go down quickly because of low int while using the archon ring. :)

Bless
09-04-2013, 12:32 AM

They said that mythic should be top of the line... Devs post that before..

LOL what happen now? for me its not top of the line anymore It os top o the line. With fangmaster you lose 300 mana and 30dex. But gain 2 dmg

300 mana, 30dex > 2dmg

Daddyblu
09-04-2013, 01:19 AM
I think they just made things more interesting, since you can opt for a slightly different build than full mythic users now. It really depends on what you want to prioritze, I guess. For me I find that the mythic ring's hp and mana boost still more important than additional dmg, especially with the heavy hitting mobs and bosses we this expansion. Rogues are already spamming mana pots as it is and I feel it would be even more stressful to see our mana bar go down quickly because of low int while using the archon ring. :)

Hi hot mama mari, i like debates LOL!,

For rouge and mage it is a must to have a shuyal ring, But for warrior who have 6k Hp and mana passive the other ring is more important since warrior dont have that high damage compare to rouge and mage.

im not talking for my self since arcane hammer already give me 500 damge LOL!..i mean in general

Insomniack
09-04-2013, 04:13 AM
I dont really have problem with mythic ring, I am more of full tank war than some dmg/dps fighter build, so these 0,2/0,3 dmg/dps difference doesn't affect me too much, but what I have problem with is amulets! Devs said numerous times that mythic items should be top notch gear for season they are released in and one more after that (arcane being best one more on top of that season). Anyway, ring is still top notch, there is possibility to sacrifice 300 mana/30dex for 0,2 dmg/dps, but it is still top notch ring. BUT amulets, daamn those are whole different story. It is more than visible, at least for warriors, that they are second best choice. Divine Pendant of Assault beats it by large margin, and that's not like 0,2/0.3 dmg/dps boost, thats like 10 dps/dmg + 70 hp and some additional dex/int if u go for those new once, and all u lose is those 48 armor stats, and may I say they affect u absolutely nothing! +/- 48 armor in this particular moment is nothing! Especially compared to all those benefits you get. I even looted epic amulet for 36th level which had like -10hp/-02/-03 dps/dmg and -48 armor. Cmon! Those amulets gonna cost like 500 gold in 1 month (epic ones), and they have stats like 1 lower level than mythic amulet. Doom has to be buffed, it's not top notch amulet "with potential other choices" like ring, its second best option for warriors, or even third best, comaring price difference between it and Arcane Pendant of Potency lvl 36, which is like 50k and will drop in price to like 10k, and grants everything the same just 48 armor less. Plain stupid. Doom had to be buffed, or other amulets nerfed, but I am pretty much for option getting it buffed. You can't even sell it now for some ok price, it dropped to 900k and keeps dropping.

Daddyblu
09-04-2013, 05:39 AM
I dont really have problem with mythic ring, I am more of full tank war than some dmg/dps fighter build, so these 0,2/0,3 dmg/dps difference doesn't affect me too much, but what I have problem with is amulets! Devs said numerous times that mythic items should be top notch gear for season they are released in and one more after that (arcane being best one more on top of that season). Anyway, ring is still top notch, there is possibility to sacrifice 300 mana/30dex for 0,2 dmg/dps, but it is still top notch ring. BUT amulets, daamn those are whole different story. It is more than visible, at least for warriors, that they are second best choice. Divine Pendant of Assault beats it by large margin, and that's not like 0,2/0.3 dmg/dps boost, thats like 10 dps/dmg + 70 hp and some additional dex/int if u go for those new once, and all u lose is those 48 armor stats, and may I say they affect u absolutely nothing! +/- 48 armor in this particular moment is nothing! Especially compared to all those benefits you get. I even looted epic amulet for 36th level which had like -10hp/-02/-03 dps/dmg and -48 armor. Cmon! Those amulets gonna cost like 500 gold in 1 month (epic ones), and they have stats like 1 lower level than mythic amulet. Doom has to be buffed, it's not top notch amulet "with potential other choices" like ring, its second best option for warriors, or even third best, comaring price difference between it and Arcane Pendant of Potency lvl 36, which is like 50k and will drop in price to like 10k, and grants everything the same just 48 armor less. Plain stupid. Doom had to be buffed, or other amulets nerfed, but I am pretty much for option getting it buffed. You can't even sell it now for some ok price, it dropped to 900k and keeps dropping.

True! amazing reasoning.

yah i saw that arcane amulet same stats with mythic doom with no +48 armor and its very cheap like 50k.

now i will look for that amulet your describing "Divine Pendant of Assault" very interesting indeed.