PDA

View Full Version : 2 suggestions... notes and invites

smoae
11-01-2010, 10:48 AM
I got two suggestions here...

1. Have a little notes section in the game. Here the player could write down items they're looking for, placing to farm, peoples names thier trying to remember, etc. right now i have all of this written in my notes app that comes with the ipod, but itd be nice to have a notes section in game.

2. i know arterra has suggested the ghost mode, and this is kinda like that, but kinda different. limit the invite button so the inviter can only click invite for each person once every 10 minutes or so. this would help from people clicking invite 20 times and spamming plz join but would also let you see the invite, just in case you wanted to join, without seeing it 20 times. if both this and the ghost mode were implemented that would be great for the player cause they could limit to no invites, some invites, and lots of invites.

smoae
11-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Bump
No one commented :(

asommers
11-02-2010, 11:37 PM
1) Seems like it's just better for people to find what works for them outside of the game. WHen mailboxes get implemented, you can always mail yourself.

2) Rather than it be time based, we can easily make it so that you can't be invited to the same game instance more than once by the same person.

-ALS

TwinkTastical
11-02-2010, 11:39 PM
I auctally have a notebook FULL of builds, any build ive ever seen is in it, ive also got full color diagrams of all Pv
maps, my wall has a whiteboard which i write my goals on.

smoae
11-02-2010, 11:44 PM
1) Seems like it's just better for people to find what works for them outside of the game. WHen mailboxes get implemented, you can always mail yourself.

2) Rather than it be time based, we can easily make it so that you can't be invited to the same game instance more than once by the same person.

-ALS
Ok awesome will that be implemented in 1.6?

I auctally have a notebook FULL of builds, any build ive ever seen is in it, ive also got full color diagrams of all Pv
Lol that's an intense player

asommers
11-02-2010, 11:46 PM
That change would be server-side, so it can be done earlier.

When I was heavily into SWG, I would play with a paper notebook to keep track of things.

-ALS

smoae
11-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I just write down items I'm looking for in notes, didn't know people were so intense about it lol

smoae
11-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Great things to show the chicks ;)