PDA

View Full Version : Archer bugs

MrBlue
04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Avian Scream -

When used against the Green Trolls in the earlier campaigns, they do not get stunned. The stars show up on their heads but they manage to hit me anyway while stunned. I tested this with the normal guys in black and don't seem to have this problem. If the trolls are suppose to be immune, then I don't think the stars should show up on their head. If they can be stunned, then this is a bug.

Blast Shot -

Is this distance limited? Sometimes my shot will disappear without exploding. I've never really seen this as a problem but it appears that my heavy crossbow has a longer range than the blast shot. So when I'm shooting someone at the max range and then use this skill, it never explodes. So I end up wasting a bunch of shots.

Joesmo
04-30-2010, 10:54 AM
I Can confirm both of these things.

Can we also address the fact that thorn root doesn't do damage even at level 5

Druc
04-30-2010, 12:01 PM
I posted about the Blast Shot awhile back, seems it not a bug but more along the lines of the xbow having a greater distance (couldn't get a dev to confirm tho).
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?788-Archer-Blast-Shot-not-working-properly&highlight=Blast+Shot

I'd personally still like to have it that if it is too far, it doesn't work. Sort of like the spells that have 'You Cannot Cast While Moving', maybe have 'The Target Is To Far Away' so we're not wasting Mana on something that doesn't have an effect.

jbrulz
04-30-2010, 06:48 PM
it might just be me but does torn root also not affect trolls?

Joesmo
04-30-2010, 11:03 PM
it might just be me but does torn root also not affect trolls?

At level five it still doesn't do any damage!!