PDA

View Full Version : Armor passive not working

landragon
09-02-2013, 06:15 AM
I put points in armor % passive and it doesn't show up in stats. Is it broken?

Soundlesskill
09-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Its a glitch, I feel like it isn't working too. Where as crit and dmg is showing

Spyce
09-02-2013, 06:37 AM
I check after every level but I see no difference..

Energizeric
09-02-2013, 08:38 AM
STS has said it's a known issue and they expect to fix it soon. Just to be clear, the "issue" is that it doesn't show on the stat page. However, it is being calculated into your stats when you are fighting. The same issue affects the damage passives as well, and also affects pet bonus for damage %.

Daddyblu
09-02-2013, 08:50 AM
STS has said it's a known issue and they expect to fix it soon. Just to be clear, the "issue" is that it doesn't show on the stat page. However, it is being calculated into your stats when you are fighting. The same issue affects the damage passives as well, and also affects pet bonus for damage %.

it will take centuries to fix LOL!

xcainnblecterx
09-02-2013, 09:34 AM

I know it doesnt show and is supposed to be cauculated behind scenes but it seems the armor and dmg passive stats dont work. Tested it every level on bards quest by hitting Boss without a point then a point in dmg. My dmg stayed the same. I havent tested armor but ive heard a few talk about it