PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll :)

AmG77
09-02-2013, 10:33 AM
1) I am a new player to AL but i found this game so addictive i couldn't stop playing. Now i am a level 34 warrior. :)
2) From where i am, i cannot pay for plat neither there is any offer for free plat but what i wanted to know is where do the players get all those awesome armors?

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

IronMonkey
09-03-2013, 12:47 AM
Look at where your addiction got you,lol, lvl 34, not bad. There's a long list of warrior armors in the world of Arlor, taking a screenshot would help me and others identify where it came from.

Welcome.

AmG77
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Look at where your addiction got you,lol, lvl 34, not bad. There's a long list of warrior armors in the world of Arlor, taking a screenshot would help me and others identify where it came from.

Welcome.

Thanks!
Next time i find an awesome armor set, I'll screeshot and post it!

AmG77
09-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Here's one armor i was talking about.

sherentsoj
09-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Nice to meet u :)

Erdnase
09-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Here's one armor i was talking about.

This is a vanity armor, which means its only for looks and doesnt give stats, but u wear them over ur normal armor. Anyway this one is called steel commando, and can now only be bought from people that have it. U should be able to look in the auction, and look through the vanity armors and find it (vanity armors are on the right side in auction), but if someone doesnt have one listed at the moment, it shouldnt be too long till someone does. With all this said, i recommend not buying vanities so soon if ur a new player. Saving up and buying actual gear that helps stats is the best way to go.

AmG77
09-04-2013, 11:35 AM
This is a vanity armor, which means its only for looks and doesnt give stats, but u wear them over ur normal armor. Anyway this one is called steel commando, and can now only be bought from people that have it. U should be able to look in the auction, and look through the vanity armors and find it (vanity armors are on the right side in auction), but if someone doesnt have one listed at the moment, it shouldnt be too long till someone does. With all this said, i recommend not buying vanities so soon if ur a new player. Saving up and buying actual gear that helps stats is the best way to go.

Firstly, thanks a lot for the info. I really appreciate it.
Secondly, i am a lvl 35 warrior, so its time for me to add some bling to my character :p. Since i cannot own platinum i have to raise gold and buy using it.
Thanks a lot again!!