PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

Sheugokin
09-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Guild wars are pointless. What are they trying to accomplish? A person like me does not like teaming people the second I see they are in the guild. What if someone stays neutral? I was at the start of this current guild war but then I was provoked and forced to participate. Why??????? I thought humans were more civilized than this. After all, I guess we are still animals. We still have that savagery inside us. Does this only happen in endgame or other levels too?

Trenton
09-02-2013, 05:01 PM
This is only 71-76 I believe, and it's super childish. I used to think the higher the level, the higher the maturity, but NO. That's definitely not the case anymore, and it's sad.

NotYoCookiez
09-02-2013, 05:02 PM
I mean I guess that the fAct that you dont want any part is it is ok but the animal part just went too far. Its a game we are suppose to kill the other pixels characters, thats point especially in pvp lol

Roberto077
09-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I hate the name of them too. It should be more like the LCS, or in this case, the PLCS.

Trenton
09-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I hate the name of them too. It should be more like the LCS, or in this case, the PLCS. Pocket Legends Consignment Store? c:

Sryyoulose
09-02-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm in a guild war with dissidents of go... Oh wait that's everyone

Cheenivie
09-02-2013, 07:30 PM
I don't mind a guild war once in a while but a fair one... When one guild puts 5 members in a game so they can 3v1 is just sad, they say they are good cause they can 3v1... And then when you 1v1 them you whoop them... Sorry that's what happenned last week...

Sheugokin
09-02-2013, 08:09 PM
Cheen ILY...But yeah that was too far what happened last week. Same with the guild Fam_ _ _ against us. Ticks me off. OMG! And the thing is I felt so bad...took my anger out on a friend by rushing him. I felt so bad to the point I had to give him double the kills that I killed him. Ughh. Just makes me so frustrated.

Roberto077
09-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Pocket Legends Consignment Store? c:

Pocket Legends Championship Series.

Kixxler
09-02-2013, 08:17 PM
It's just a game honestly who gives. Stop being so intense about it...

airslash
09-02-2013, 09:33 PM
Lol the last time I was in a Guild "War" was in the l15 range...
I was in the guild "Block" and we went to the Underground shadow thing... to fight another guild
Each side filled up and we just fought 5vs5 and ended in friendly terms..
Yeah I was surprised :O

Waug
09-03-2013, 01:17 AM
A person like me does not like teaming

u sure bro?

------------------
pvp without excitement/challenge is lame. though I don't know about all the kdr freaks out there.

Cheenivie
09-03-2013, 06:36 AM
A way guilds should deal with it is by doing a 5v5 ctf. May the better guild win!

XghostzX
09-03-2013, 06:52 AM
A way guilds should deal with it is by doing a 5v5 ctf. May the better guild win!

This is how it was settled back in the sewers cap. Best of times!

Caiahar
09-03-2013, 08:56 AM
How I love those 5vs5 FFA matches!!! I like it second after a good CTF match!

Roberto077
09-03-2013, 11:39 AM
How I love those 5vs5 FFA matches!!! I like it second after a good CTF match!

Gotta love those 5v5 ctf matches where people play cautiously. It gets so tense and you even feel awesome if you get a double kill.

Caiahar
09-03-2013, 11:43 AM
I don't like FFAs where people fight with bad/non friendly intentions.
If it's friendly CTF/FFA then it's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

Lovingly
09-03-2013, 12:49 PM
call da police

Cheenivie
09-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Gotta love those 5v5 ctf matches where people play cautiously. It gets so tense and you even feel awesome if you get a double kill.

Or pull off a husky 5v1 he wins..

Sheugokin
09-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol....OH! Alex...I miss him....he hasn't been on when I am on. So much fun when he's around. Sometimes not because he is just killing everyone. :)

@Legendfb (Waug)- What am I supposed to do when you just rush everyone? Fight back. Duh? -.- Seems most reasonable. Legendfb please leave this thread. I am asking you kindly.

Cheenivie
09-03-2013, 04:35 PM
This is how is was settled back in the sewers cap. Best of times!

People may say its all luck but there are still pros and communication... If a guild doesnt communicate well they have less chance of doing well.. There is also strategy, one guild may look better on paper but if they don't have a strategy can't expect them to do as well...

Roberto077
09-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Or pull off a husky 5v1 he wins..

You mean a dodge crit nuke? Yep, that's husky.... Or my 56 archer that dodges consistently and always crits (using cyber armor, a melodic xbow, and some cap from nuris.

Stevenmc
09-03-2013, 11:06 PM
This is how is was settled back in the sewers cap. Best of times!

66 cap also had a pretty big guild war, if I remember correctly it was influence, Olympus.. And another. Hmm.

Waug
09-04-2013, 08:32 AM
@Legendfb (Waug)- Legendfb please leave this thread. I am asking you kindly.

Nothing, in here is anyone's personal property I believe.

Less hypocrisy please.

Cheenivie
09-04-2013, 03:37 PM

Less hypocrisy please.

Quit your hypocrisy crap... You're prolly the biggest one here...

XghostzX
09-04-2013, 05:08 PM
People may say its all luck but there are still pros and communication... If a guild doesnt communicate well they have less chance of doing well.. There is also strategy, one guild may look better on paper but if they don't have a strategy can't expect them to do as well...

Ah, I totally agree! But put these pros, communication, and balanced PvP all together- now that is what I call fun :)

Unity Vs. Revelation CTF championship tourney match: 10-9 victory for Unity. Literally could not have been more fair, competitive, and close. I will never forget that one match, as well as that golden age.

GRIZZY
09-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Or you could join Gethigh and have no idea whos a guildie so it doesnt even matter anymore c:

Cheenivie
09-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Ah, I totally agree! But put these pros, communication, and balanced PvP all together- now that is what I call fun :)

Unity Vs. Revelation CTF championship tourney match: 10-9 victory for Unity. Literally could not have been more fair, competitive, and close. I will never forget that one match, as well as that golden age.

I was still nub back then but I've heard alot about that match.. And yes! Someday all you pros should get together at 56pvp and play:P I'd love to watch that one!

Waug
09-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Quit your hypocrisy crap... You're prolly the biggest one here...

there's a fine line between rage and logic, come back to me when u feel any kinda neccesity of logic, until then ....

Roberto077
09-05-2013, 12:43 PM
I was still nub back then but I've heard alot about that match.. And yes! Someday all you pros should get together at 56pvp and play:P I'd love to watch that one!

I would be up for it! I may be horrible with glyph, but with a team I can guess what to do :)

CrimsonTider
09-05-2013, 01:14 PM
there's a fine line between rage and logic, come back to me when u feel any kinda neccesity of logic, until then ....

What is it with you and trying to be all psycho-analytical? All you are doing is trying to stir up drama. The OP asked you to leave, be logical about it.

Zeus
09-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Legendfb should be banned. All he does is troll and instigate and then hide behind broken English as a "misunderstanding". Truly a detriment to the forum community and not needed.

Cheenivie
09-05-2013, 03:49 PM

This shall be the new best quickchat in PL , sorry doc..

The Sadness
09-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Alex still plays, he's on his 71 bear a lot.

Waug
09-05-2013, 09:05 PM
lol, its looking like my above line is applicable for many peoples here, gl

Zeus
09-05-2013, 09:08 PM

It's not rage considering I don't play PL anymore & at this point, I could care less about the in-game drama of PL or where the game is headed. I see your posts & the intent for creating some of them is very true. Sir, you are a troll at the finest. In all honesty, you should be banned from forums.

XghostzX
09-05-2013, 09:21 PM
I see your posts & the intent for creating some of them is very true. Sir, you are a troll at the finest. In all honesty, you should be banned from forums.

Life Lesson on Apollo: Even though he'll get in fights, he fights with class. ;)

CrimsonTider
09-05-2013, 09:26 PM

I honestly don't think you have the first clue of what you are saying. GL

Zeus
09-05-2013, 10:22 PM
I honestly don't think you have the first clue of what you are saying. GL

He places those random nonsensical words to purposely create misconfusion. It's particularly effective when he's trying to bait somebody. If he wasn't familiar with the English language, his grammar and sentence structure would be more more dismal.

Blind
09-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Legendfb you are Waug? OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......

Waug
09-06-2013, 05:21 AM
bravo@Apollo's imagination.

Well in case I could not explain my feeling through that line, I will try again.

I'm not gonna comment anything, which is totally 'rage' inspired, and sometime as I know, rage is blind it does sense any logic, anyway if somebody try to put some point that is logical I'm gonna comment on that until than I better go and earn some real life money, good luck guys, have a good day.

Cheenivie
09-06-2013, 06:37 AM

Well in case I could not explain my feeling through that line, I will try again.

I'm not gonna comment anything, which is totally 'rage' inspired, and sometime as I know, rage is blind it does sense any logic, anyway if somebody try to put some point that is logical I'm gonna comment on that until than I better go and earn some real life money, good luck guys, have a good day.

Gf lag.

Sheugokin
09-06-2013, 05:40 PM
@Cheen, Crimson, and Apollo- Thanks guys for backing me up...appreciate it. If I had not made my message clear, I thoroughly enjoyed the feedback I received from this thread.

@Cheen- "Gf Lag" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Waug's most favorite line. I heard it a million times. Nice one bro. GJ!

@Waug- Suck it up and fight with lag. Pros can handle wbu? Lag is not a valid reason for the failure to overcome you enemy. Waug, this is the thread solely for the criticism and commentary on guild wars, not for you to go off on a tangent, talking about hypocrisy and such. Please stay on topic and if you are not going to, please leave this thread because it will take a lot of this enmity from this thread. No reason for you or other to send hostile messages to each other. This is what PM is for, so if you can hold back on your derogatory remarks and leave it for private messaging, it will be greatly appreciated. (BTW, do you want me to send some grammar/usage/sentence structure books to you. Maybe we can discuss it in PL or in PMs.) :P

Back on topic, guild wars can exacerbate the original condition. The hostility will just increase with two or more unrelenting guilds. (E.g.: One loses a fight and then the other and it goes on and on and on. Therefore, selecting a map to nuke each other out might exacerbate the issue.) From experience, our guild war just ended few days ago, and our GM suggested a friendly conference. Both guild's available members/officers/recruiters and ofc the GM stated there compromise. This involved forcibly booting people out of the both guilds that were causing dilemmas and drama, and some people who were admonished not to do so. However, the downside to that is that more rushers emerge. This is how most things are solved in the end right? Those people that supposedly caused the drama or the problem may have some unpleasant feelings toward the guild that booted him/her; thus by rushing, their retribution/vengeance is achieved. When violence fails to sort things out, a consensus must be reached whether one likes it or not. What are your thoughts about this possible solution to this Catch-22? (except Waug LOL)

Waug
09-07-2013, 12:45 AM
, this is the thread solely for the criticism and commentary on guild wars,

bro, I guess u failed at very first place, u want a fair discussion but you don't want any constructive criticism, what you want is to get support what you said. is this criticism?

On a fair discussion everyone has right to say what they feel and criticize what you said in a civilised way. but truly you could not accept that.

You have problem getting teamed or rushed during guild wars, and u wanna voice it, not a problem, its your opinion, for me guild wars are good, Cuz in a game I want challenge, without challenge/fun/ fast paced fighting a game is not game for me, anyway that's my personal opinion.

Again if ur lking about derailment of this thread, actually if anyone read carefully this thread he will know that I never detailed it, actually u guys did it, and made it a - ' u suck, u lag,' type discussion, well I don't have problem on that also, only cause I'm matured enough maybe, anyway if anyone persists in these thing I can show, even I lagged I never failed significantly.

on a side note I don't care who said what or backed up u, I just see anyone said any thing logical or to the point, eligible (comment not the poster) enough to get my attention.

floats
09-07-2013, 05:21 AM
Honestly....its quite fun...........................IF you do it right.

Sheugokin
09-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah floats but often times nobody does which annoys me to no end. IF is the key word. Some people just don't want to follow rules.

@Waug- What did I post before? Well, if you didn't realize, here it is:

Please stay on topic and if you are not going to, please leave this thread because it will take a lot of this enmity from this thread.

Again OFF TOPIC! OUT OF MY THREAD. I asked you twice, if not more times, to leave. And I will not comment on the irrelevant post you just put on my thread or else you will just reply and reply and reply with such FERVOR! Leave Waug.

I asked nicely too...Didn't call you names, didn't cuss, and didn't embarrass you (just stated facts). And you are still persevering to continue. I don't enjoy this argument and bickering.

Back on topic (again), I understand guild wars are fun....if you are on the winning side. However, you must understand that people retort such vulgar language that is not necessary, and ultimately, it aggravates the war. So no, sometimes it is not fun (most of the time it is not). Guild tournaments are a bit friendlier because it is a battle of the fittest! "May the odds ever be in your favor!" -Hunger Games

Zeus
09-08-2013, 05:04 PM

The fact that you comment about making real money is laughable. Are you trying to prove you're better off in life? Please, we all know rupees aren't much when doing monetary conversions.

If you're going to try: "Peace out, I'm better off than you irl" message, then at least do it properly.

Zeus
09-09-2013, 03:14 PM
lol, my line is still applicable, if anyone want to discuss anything which is not baseless/pointless and solely based upon "rage" , I will be there to discuss, its really funny how few peoples point out those points which is not even worth decent argument. tyall

An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.

OvigorothO
09-09-2013, 03:32 PM

Less hypocrisy please.

Hipocracy*

Anyways, the act of engaging in a "guild war" in this case is extremely similar to how rival gangs interact, surely you all would not resort to murdering (senselessly ruining their game experience?) simply because they are associated with a certain guild, it's just not fair on an individual level. Not only does it show disrespect and ignorance but it proves that you are a follower with no original thought. Personally I avoid joining guilds because I've had experiences when after joining a guild people I don't even know in pvp will begin to attack in a hateful way. If youre trying to prove your guild is superior, just do it the old fashioned way.

Roberto077
09-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I find lag as the only good excuse (unless they say they are just generally bad). I didn't feel like reading the whole argument because I'm feeling lazy right now, but that's probably all that I will say on the topic. Not going to side.

XghostzX
09-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Hipocracy*

Anyways, the act of engaging in a "guild war" in this case is extremely similar to how rival gangs interact, surely you all would not resort to murdering (senselessly ruining their game experience?) simply because they are associated with a certain guild, it's just not fair on an individual level. Not only does it show disrespect and ignorance but it proves that you are a follower with no original thought. Personally I avoid joining guilds because I've had experiences when after joining a guild people I don't even know in pvp will begin to attack in a hateful way. If youre trying to prove your guild is superior, just do it the old fashioned way.

Dude, it's a game. You have the need to bring in some physiological aspect to this, but c'mon. Just have fun and quit arguing.

Waug
09-10-2013, 12:05 AM
An example of what you usually say when you have nothing left to troll about.
hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

Legendfb should be banned. All he does is troll and instigate and then hide behind broken English as a "misunderstanding". Truly a detriment to the forum community and not needed. - even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

It's not rage considering I don't play PL anymore & at this point, I could care less about the in-game drama of PL or where the game is headed. I see your posts & the intent for creating some of them is very true. Sir, you are a troll at the finest. In all honesty, you should be banned from forums. again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

He places those random nonsensical words to purposely create misconfusion. It's particularly effective when he's trying to bait somebody. If he wasn't familiar with the English language, his grammar and sentence structure would be more more dismal. The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

The fact that you comment about making real money is laughable. Are you trying to prove you're better off in life? Please, we all know rupees aren't much when doing monetary conversions.

If you're going to try: "Peace out, I'm better off than you irl" message, then at least do it properly. here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun

OvigorothO
09-10-2013, 04:32 AM
Dude, it's a game. You have the need to bring in some physiological aspect to this, but c'mon. Just have fun and quit arguing.

Oh alright ;) won't stop legendfb though.

Zeus
09-10-2013, 08:40 AM
hmmmm, so ur not pointless? actually its you posting worthless comment again and again from the begining, I persisted saying ignoring pointless comments, but its time to show, what did u do, and was that worthless or not.

- even you're goa, you don't have any right to judge anyone public ally rather report to mod/dev, you did the opposite, I don't know why mods not talking this kinda wrong behaviour seriously.

again you did the same thing, hence complete worthless and pointless.

The same thing again, your just directly insulting someone being non appropriet for forums, you HV right to do so?

here you tried to put out some point that no where near to the issue original brought by the op or the issues that was raised by me, even you did not tried to critisize anything to the point, if I make real life money I'm not gonna spend it in USA, so that I need conversions, idiotic.

So, I could not find anything literally anything that is to the point and needed to be critisied hence I ignored everything, but its you who keep insulting on baseless points. good luck bro, have fun

So you're telling me because I was pointing out your trolls and instigation, that makes me wrong? Lol, you're a funny man. Also, as this is a public forums, I can post my opinion as long as I'm civil about it. The truth in the matter is that a lot of your forum posts are instigating and completely derail a thread because you somehow always center it around you and imply others are beneath you.

Roberto077
09-10-2013, 09:07 AM
I have one small comment, but I don't want to get involved.

Sheugokin
09-16-2013, 04:45 PM
LoL! This thread became a ranting thread lol!

XghostzX
09-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Anyways, as always, I'd love to see something implemented with guild points and competitions :D

Sheugokin
09-16-2013, 06:10 PM
Same! It is actually fun to see. Wouldn't it end up as a mass tourney? Just call war on one guild and another and so on! May the best reign!
LoL

Caiahar
09-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Same! It is actually fun to see. Wouldn't it end up as a mass tourney? Just call war on one guild and another and so on! May the best reign!
LoL

A friendly war :P
I don't rlly like guild wars with intentions of hate, or where all dem inappropriate words are used.

XghostzX
09-16-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't rlly like guild wars with intentions of hate, or where all dem inappropriate words are used.

When the community was strong back at the 56 cap, we had a very successful guild-wars tournament. No hate whatsoever - people just wanted a little friendly competition.

I remember going in game and people would always ask me questions about the tourney, as if it were on sports center. They'd ask questions like, "Who do you think will win the tourney? Who will impact the matches significantly? Who's a steal?"

I remember Dolloway tearing up and racking up insane amounts of kills in every match. I honestly envied that back in the days.

Caiahar
09-16-2013, 08:26 PM

When the community was strong back at the 56 cap, we had a very successful guild-wars tournament. No hate whatsoever - people just wanted a little friendly competition.

I remember going in game and people would always ask me questions about the tourney, as if it were on sports center. They'd ask questions like, "Who do you think will win the tourney? Who will impact the matches significantly? Who's a steal?"

I remember Dolloway tearing up and racking up insane amounts of kills in every match. I honestly envied that back in the days.

I sadly have not ever experienced good guild wars like you have ghost.

Roberto077
09-16-2013, 09:08 PM
I have one small comment, but I don't want to get involved.

Yay, Forgot the comment.

NotFortal
09-17-2013, 02:38 AM
Y'all ez.