PDA

View Full Version : Isnt it kind of annoying?

matanofx
09-02-2013, 05:17 PM
Im talking about the new pink ring/amu archon and ashral

Both of them are really good, better than mythic regarding some stats, they give us +%dmg but we can not see it on the avatar

Its like i think my dmg is better with this amulet but my avatar shows me my other ring is better, i dont like it

I find it weird stg made new items that give +%dmg before they fixed that bug with the avatar, please fix this already we need to know our true dmg without using a calculator.

Xbuddyjosh
09-02-2013, 07:02 PM
U can c the archon rings

xcainnblecterx
09-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Dont forget about passives too. I think with so many people bringin this issue up itll be fixed quicker

matanofx
09-03-2013, 12:59 AM
I dont know how to multiple quote so ill just do this =]

Josh: you can only see on your avatar the +dmg but you cant see the "grants +2.5% dmg" on your avatar

Cain: I didnt forget about the passives, i said i find it weird they made a +dmg% items without fixing the bug, the bug being related to the passives

What do you people think? dont you wanna see your actual dmg on your avatar, specially when the avatar "lies" about which ring/amulet actually does more dmg.

Frohnatur
09-03-2013, 01:09 AM
sure I do. It ennoys me on end. I want to know what I'm worth in pvp, darn.

Daddyblu
09-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Im talking about the new pink ring/amu archon and ashral

Both of them are really good, better than mythic regarding some stats, they give us +%dmg but we can not see it on the avatar

Its like i think my dmg is better with this amulet but my avatar shows me my other ring is better, i dont like it

I find it weird stg made new items that give +%dmg before they fixed that bug with the avatar, please fix this already we need to know our true dmg without using a calculator.

this issue is very long.. like 5 months ago.. better let it go.. it means STS cant fix it or too lazy to fix it..

If they really want to fix it they can fix it fast since they always say " its on the top priority list " it means they dont know how to fit it yet and they are to careful to be on the safe side one reason the cant give us concrete answer when and what month or season will it be fix..

so better not to hope... they really suck in fixing this one.

mapenjay
09-03-2013, 06:21 AM
devs are not paying attention now, idk if they are sleeping or just ignoring our feedback

Daddyblu
09-03-2013, 06:24 AM
devs are not paying attention now, idk if they are sleeping or just ignoring our feedback

they are ignoring.. its impossible that they dont notice.

but since they dont know how to fix it yet, that's why don't give us turn around time or dates to be fix.