PDA

View Full Version : gold dragon?

xbabybugszx
09-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello, I just have a quick question. For those who have the goldren dragon vanity, how many tries did it take you to get it? What are the chances of getting the gold dragon Pet in the dragon pack. I ask because I want the gold dragon but I dont want to try more than once.

Twinklaser
09-02-2013, 08:38 PM
I don't have Mitas but I can tell you this: People have gotten it on their first try and others had received on their 4th or 5th. To find a precise number would require hundreds or maybe thousands of tries. I, for one, do not have that kind of money. The only one who knows the answer are the developers.

angeldawn
09-02-2013, 08:49 PM
On my one account I got it on first try. On my other account, second try. But I do know ppl who have bought the pack 7 times with no luck.

tHelonestud
09-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Took me four tries

xbabybugszx
09-02-2013, 08:54 PM
On my one account I got it on first try. On my other account, second try. But I do know ppl who have bought the pack 7 times with no luck.

Ouch, 7 tries? That just gets my hopes down

Mothwing
09-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Well it's like me and that awesome pumpkin shield. I purchased 20+ packs and never got it. It's kind of like farming I guess.

Dusk Will Decend
09-03-2013, 07:35 AM
Well it's like me and that awesome pumpkin shield. I purchased 20+ packs and never got it. It's kind of like farming I guess.

Farming, that empties your pockets entirely.

-tips hat to stg-

Extreme
09-03-2013, 07:40 AM
I have heard rumors that when u want to buy the pack, Have ur Gold dragon set/ Plat drag set on.. I myself have tried to buy one w/o using a set but I got on first try.. GL tho..

Spectre
09-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Actually, when u purchase dragon pack for 3-4 times and still don't get mitas You can write message to support and they will give you mitas and refund platinum as well.

That's just what I heard from my friends.

Zapoke
09-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Actually, when u purchase dragon pack for 3-4 times and still don't get mitas You can write message to support and they will give you mitas and refund platinum as well.

Doubt it. Why would they refund gambling packs and give you the "ultra rare" thing you were trying to get? You buy it knowing that there's a chance you won't get what you want...

Spectre
09-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Doubt it. Why would they refund gambling packs and give you the "ultra rare" thing you were trying to get? You buy it knowing that there's a chance you won't get what you want...

I got that info from my friends. They said that they got refund.

Lexlyde
09-03-2013, 10:09 AM
3 times and didnt received. Then asked stg to give me and they did

Argyros
09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
A bought the Dragon Pack hoping for all the drags including Argos. I ended up getting Mitas first try haha. Then I just bought Argos for 200. It worked I guess. >.<

Spectre
09-03-2013, 10:39 AM
A bought the Dragon Pack hoping for all the drags including Argos. I ended up getting Mitas first try haha. Then I just bought Argos for 200. It worked I guess. >.<

Why did u buy Argos if you got mitas? O_O... Logic ftw.

Caiahar
09-03-2013, 12:32 PM

Maybe he has multiple chars (which I know he does) and he wants that aqua dragon on two of them.

All for one, and one for all.

Lexlyde
09-03-2013, 12:55 PM

Lol. I didnt noticed. Its really weird

xbabybugszx
09-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Well Im only gona try once for mitas , so wish me luck guys!!

angeldawn
09-03-2013, 03:03 PM

I have heard support no longer does this and refused to give my one friend anything back. He bought the pack 7 times and was told by support Mitas is rare and random and they cannot help him.

xbabybugszx
09-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Well I tried more than once, I tried 3 times & no luck. Guess ill email support to see if they will grant me mitas or a refund, if not I might quit because I refuse to spend any more money

Cheenivie
09-03-2013, 03:34 PM
I was lucky enough to get it on my first try but a friend got on his 9th try...

Mothwing
09-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I got that info from my friends. They said that they got refund.

I know a few people that got refunds as well. I wish I would've known during Halloween, I probably could have gotten the shield.

Also, check your inbox.