PDA

View Full Version : big bug on upgrading mythic armor and helm

Pivot
09-02-2013, 09:16 PM
so i see ppl with that new mythic armor and i decide to go get mine too as i finished the first set of quest from hermit and the blacksmith i thought i was gonna get my purple mythic armor but no i didnt!!!
i continued the next set of quest for helm but no done yet lol.
but i see ppl that have the armor first and not helm. so why dont i have my upgraded mythic? -.-

Derezzzed
09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
They either have the "hide helmet" option ticked or there wearing a different helm, you can't get one or the other upgraded they both upgrade at the END of the questline

Taejo
09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
They either have the "hide helmet" option ticked or there wearing a different helm, you can't get one or the other upgraded they both upgrade at the END of the questline

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I definitely wore my upgraded armor while gathering fragments for the helm quest.

Valsacar
09-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Check carefully, the names didn't change that much at all. And if you had 2 (wearing one, and not wearing one) it probably upgraded the one in your inventory and not the one on you (it did that to me).

Cero
09-03-2013, 03:06 PM
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/bf5eb66254c8e2e84f58a97d49a3acc8_zpsac25026b.jpg

HALP! T_T

Pivot
09-03-2013, 07:13 PM
nope i only had one mythic and now i only have mythic helm upgraded

Pivot
09-03-2013, 07:16 PM
btw i still have that essense thing

Pivot
09-03-2013, 07:20 PM
look4071840719

Cero
09-04-2013, 08:51 AM
I already sent an email to sts. Hope my armor will be fixed soon.

Zanpakuto
09-04-2013, 01:55 PM
wow that's a nasty bug! You guys sure you didn't have more than one type of mythic armor in your stash?

Ravager
09-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I did the quest where you get the 16 fragments for the helmet but my helmet was not upgraded.

Carapace
09-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Assuming you had the Armor in your inventory at the time of completing the quest you should have received the upgrade. If however, you attempted to trade the armor before turning it in in hopes of receiving the upgraded armor and still keeping your normal mythic to sell after the fact... well... shame on you.

Support will look into it when available.

And yes, we have had players trying to do this. You end up with neither in this scenario and the quest will be locked, continuing on to the next piece.

The pieces are granted first the armor, then the helmet.

JaytB
09-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Assuming you had the Armor in your inventory at the time of completing the quest you should have received the upgrade. If however, you attempted to trade the armor before turning it in in hopes of receiving the upgraded armor and still keeping your normal mythic to sell after the fact... well... shame on you.

Support will look into it when available.

And yes, we have had players trying to do this. You end up with neither in this scenario and the quest will be locked, continuing on to the next piece.

The pieces are granted first the armor, then the helmet.

Those sneaky players, I would never even have thought about that.

I was already wondering why it seemed this quest was bugged for so many while I completed it on 2 characters and didn't have a single problem, neither did anyone in my guild had any problem with it.

Sneaky sneaky.

Carapace
09-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Those sneaky players, I would never even have thought about that.

I was already wondering why it seemed this quest was bugged for so many while I completed it on 2 characters and didn't have a single problem, neither did anyone in my guild had any problem with it.

Sneaky sneaky.

In most cases where something horrible has happened related to upgrading the mythics it involves this scenario. It can be adjusted but it involves reseting the quest status and the player is responsible for acquiring the armor or helmet in question.

That's not to say there is not a potential for a legit bug, but so far we have not seen any bugs with the quest line.

beatrixxxx
09-04-2013, 06:00 PM
why dont you guys just make it so that when you finidht the quest and they dont have the armor to upgrade, then when they get the armor back just make it so that it upgrades instantly when you get it

Carapace
09-04-2013, 06:02 PM
we are working through ways to plug this hole, in the meantime... if you don't try and cheat the system you won't get burned :)

beatrixxxx
09-04-2013, 06:18 PM
lol these idiots o.o

Ravager
09-04-2013, 06:56 PM
I had it in my stash.

Carapace
09-04-2013, 10:07 PM
I had it in my stash.

This might be a legitimate issue, I will look into that tomorrow.

IronMonkey
09-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Will the essence have any significance in the future? or we can delete it after, I think it should disappear after upgrading the mythic armor.

Obi
09-05-2013, 05:28 AM
well my items were updated but still got the essence in my inventory..

Carapace
09-05-2013, 10:21 AM
you can sell it once you've used it.

Deleting it at the moment would be problematic for players experiencing the "uh oh" moment where the mythic is in the stash, however.

Pivot
09-05-2013, 08:08 PM
so can you reset my questline :D

Ravager
09-18-2013, 02:25 AM
Support recently fixed my issue. I got the helmet and ap. Email them.

keikali
09-18-2013, 07:33 AM
you can sell it once you've used it.

Deleting it at the moment would be problematic for players experiencing the "uh oh" moment where the mythic is in the stash, however.

Can I resell it for half the purchase price? LOL :D

Cero
09-18-2013, 01:27 PM
One solution ive found is Making another toon and use it to upgrade your missing mythic parts. You can stash upgraded mythics so it is possible to fix the issue

I am one of those who got problem with the mythic upgrade. But it was my own fault why it happened. Just sharing to give you hope, because sts are cant/busy with something else. more important thab this.

Anyways, to fix the problem is not realy hard but i dont have the time to level abother toon just to fix this. I'll just level my sorc and play it again for this season.

Back to smurfin.

Skaunared
09-18-2013, 02:17 PM
One solution ive found is Making another toon and use it to upgrade your missing mythic parts. You can stash upgraded mythics so it is possible to fix the issue

I am one of those who got problem with the mythic upgrade. But it was my own fault why it happened. Just sharing to give you hope, because sts are cant/busy with something else. more important thab this.

Anyways, to fix the problem is not realy hard but i dont have the time to level abother toon just to fix this. I'll just level my sorc and play it again for this season.

Back to smurfin.

good thing you haven't upgraded your mythic war set yet, what about us warriors who have their set upgraded and wants to change to another class ( rogue or mage) because of the shield nerf? we can't sell our set and have to farm for another rogue/mage set again! oh well -.-

Cero
09-18-2013, 04:30 PM
good thing you haven't upgraded your mythic war set yet, what about us warriors who have their set upgraded and wants to change to another class ( rogue or mage) because of the shield nerf? we can't sell our set and have to farm for another rogue/mage set again! oh well -.-

no, i upgraded my helm but not the armor. And yes i was able to switch to smurf because of my friends who help me with some other mythic parts. I only need to trade my doom for lunar and ill be fully geared.

happynessqb
04-30-2014, 06:58 PM
My mythic armor did not upgrade. Its my fault really. My armor was upgrading when i turned in the quest. I thought that as long as its in your inventory it will upgrade automatically. I still have the condensed essence. Can you reset the armor quest for me? Or any possible solution to upgrade my armorany help will be appreciated.. thank you.

vawaid
09-11-2014, 12:42 AM
My mythic armor did not upgrade. Its my fault really. My armor was upgrading when i turned in the quest. I thought that as long as its in your inventory it will upgrade automatically. I still have the condensed essence. Can you reset the armor quest for me? Or any possible solution to upgrade my armorany help will be appreciated.. thank you.

I did this too.

Let me begin my story.

I bought mythic helmet and armor and I brought them to hermit to get quest. And finally I got the last quest from Jeril in kelys, 'Missing Pieces'.

nah, in same time I craft them, adding gem. When I clompleted the quest to jeril, my armor and helm still in crafting. After crafting, I saw my mythic helmet didnt change into upgraded version.

please help me, sorry my bad english.