PDA

View Full Version : Finding challenger for 500k

Azemeazed
09-03-2013, 05:03 AM
its like this, you find challenger and invite me in party and when i teleport to you i give you 500k gold.

here is how you can do it to make it easier:
1. in town type /partyi 0
2. go to shuyal arena and talk to npc and go to safe zone and see which boss is it
3. if its stabb, the one with big spear and shield, its challenger (in that case invite Azemeazed in party)
4. if its not stabb than teleport to kraag and type /partyl and /partyi 0 and repeat all

i will be editing here my online/offline status so you can know when to search.

good luck everyone interested.

Juicymango
09-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Doesnt work with /parti 0 then if you join the party it will say full :)

Azemeazed
09-03-2013, 05:08 PM
i dont understand what you mean. if you are thinking about join fail couse full party or reserved, that happenes if you invite someone to party than he join party and leaves party, than next ones who are invited cant join in game...

Taejo
09-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Not much of an achievement if you're not doing any work, is it?

Juicymango
09-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Same with /parti 0 if you invite someone and he wants to join itll fail coz Reserved

Azemeazed
09-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Same with /parti 0 if you invite someone and he wants to join itll fail coz Reserved

not true i invited that way many times friends to kill bael2 and friends to kill bloodhammer in arena...
your friends probably left party and others that came in party couldnt join

@taejo you see im doing any work, this post, giving money which i earned with work... and will have to kill that boss :-)
like akon and guetta would say, work hard play hard XD

IronMonkey
09-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Ill try to find him for you, but once found, there's no assurance that I'll get paid.

Azemeazed
09-04-2013, 12:13 AM
youll get paid if you find him dont worry about that, just be sure to search him when my status is "online".