09-03-2013, 06:09 AM
it will not happen anymore lol its gonna be a legendary week

Daddyblu
09-03-2013, 06:45 AM
it will not happen anymore lol its gonna be a legendary week

hmm maybe since legendary items price drop so fast on auction

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Oh yeah, there not already enough players walking around with mythics, let's increase the supply again so that they now sell for 50k gold each.....NOT!!

Drearivev
09-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Oh yeah, there not already enough players walking around with mythics, let's increase the supply again so that they now sell for 50k gold each.....NOT!!
Yeah let's do that! So people like me will actually get Mythics!

falmear
09-03-2013, 11:19 AM
They will probably introduce some new kind of mythics. My guess is either new mythic rings or mythic eggs.

Drearivev
09-03-2013, 11:23 AM
They will probably introduce some new kind of mythics. My guess is either new mythic rings or mythic eggs.
I thought Mythic pets are Plat only....or are you saying that one day, Mythic eggs might be available from crates too?

falmear
09-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I thought Mythic pets are Plat only....or are you saying that one day, Mythic eggs might be available from crates too?

Well of all the mythics they have added, there are no mythic pet eggs. And there is enough existing mythics out there. And if they release any other mythics, they'd end up beating the existing mythics. So you will get a lot of people crying. So if they release any new mythics, it has to be in a way that doesn't compete with existing mythics. So I can only see them doing that with mythic rings. Or release new mythics were non exist and that is mythic eggs. So my guess would be they release some new mythic pets in crates and possibly elite golden puzzle box. But thats just my best guess they could do anything or nothing at all.

Maalice
09-03-2013, 06:47 PM
People with mythics don't want people without mythics to have them... just like people will ridiculous amounts of gold don't want others to have it either...

Morholt
09-03-2013, 10:37 PM
New mythic weapons, helms, and armors are all possible. Do you guys forget there are more than 3 different numbers on your avatar screen? haha
They could release mythics with different bonuses. They'd be lvl 36 already & tradeable, while offering different increases that are on an equal level. This would make the game MUCH better got end game players, as you would now have actual gear choices for different set ups for different situations while playing--be it PvP or PvE. And best of all, it'll help with silencing these "this class is too overpowered" threads. Every class seems to complain the other two classes are too powerful. o.O Now it can be a matter of skill & intelligence in regards to playing end game. Beat someone in full mythic gear because they aren't clever enough to properly choose the right gear for who they are facing.

It's even more enjoyable with the way PvP is, since you have to decide if you want to be overall good vs all other classes, or be geared towards fighting just one specific class.

Could you imagine fun new armor like: negative 50 str, has zero defense, adds 37% dodge, plus 15% critical, and plus 10% damage?

Energizeric
09-04-2013, 02:40 AM
I can see it now...mythics are going to become the new legendary items.

The whole point of having mythics was for them to be exclusive and very rare. But somehow it didn't work out that way, and now a ton of end game players have them. Now the only items that are truly rare are Arcane.

Maybe they will introduce Arcane helms & armor. Then at least for a couple of months there will be something exclusive and rare again -- that is until the masses complain once again and they increase the drop rate of those as well. Maybe then they'll have to release some even higher color rarity to keep this cycle going.....

I just don't understand the way people think... In real life does it bother you that there are companies like Ferrari or Bentley that make very expensive cars? Do you wish such cars didn't exist because you can't afford them for yourself? For me, I like having things like that out there as it motivates me to try harder and I hope to be able to achieve better things someday. The same goes for AL.

The day I have all of the best items I want in AL and there is nothing more for me to achieve, that is the day I become bored with the game and have to go find another game. There should be gear that is so rare that nobody could possibly ever have a complete set of all of the rare gear no matter how much they play or how good they are. Then all players will always have more to work towards and new goals to achieve.

KingFu
09-04-2013, 02:44 AM
People with mythics don't want people without mythics to have them... just like people will ridiculous amounts of gold don't want others to have it either...

No, people with mythics (AKA some of the best items in game) don't want them being worthless and the average run of the mill item.

Xstealthxx
09-04-2013, 02:51 AM
I can see it now...mythics are going to become the new legendary items.

The whole point of having mythics was for them to be exclusive and very rare. But somehow it didn't work out that way, and now a ton of end game players have them. Now the only items that are truly rare are Arcane.

Maybe they will introduce Arcane helms & armor. Then at least for a couple of months there will be something exclusive and rare again -- that is until the masses complain once again and they increase the drop rate of those as well. Maybe then they'll have to release some even higher color rarity to keep this cycle going.....

I just don't understand the way people think... In real life does it bother you that there are companies like Ferrari or Bentley that make very expensive cars? Do you wish such cars didn't exist because you can't afford them for yourself? For me, I like having things like that out there as it motivates me to try harder and I hope to be able to achieve better things someday. The same goes for AL.

The day I have all of the best items I want in AL and there is nothing more for me to achieve, that is the day I become bored with the game and have to go find another game. There should be gear that is so rare that nobody could possibly ever have a complete set of all of the rare gear no matter how much they play or how good they are. Then all players will always have more to work towards and new goals to achieve.

agree!

Xstealthxx
09-04-2013, 02:53 AM
but other players are striving to get golds and supplies are runnin low. or pirces are going high.. so mythic week!! haha or better sprtcuz idea ARCANE WEEK!

chitgoks
09-04-2013, 05:00 AM
i want a new mythic pet that can summon any kind of pet so you can have two pets to back you up ;)

Prahasit Prahi
09-04-2013, 11:19 AM
huh rather than mythic week i suggest a arcane week coz mythics now itself are decreasing if they launch mythic weeek again omg mythics will go too low....rather better get an arcane week
we find mythic all over now and its good so get an arcane weekend we can see arcane then its very good :D
this is my dream hahaha

iaser
09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah let's do that! So people like me will actually get Mythics!

With the prices so extremly low everyone can afford mythics.
Just get yourself to some farming.
I made 3 mil in two days of farming and so can you!!!

CallMeOops
09-04-2013, 06:30 PM
LMFAO bring it on, I'm a super noob so I don't care if mythics went down, then my noobness could afford it better. Mythic week woooooooo sooner the better, blah!

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 01:25 AM
Arcane week! Arcane week!! For arcane pets!! Nd arcanes stufs!! (Staff also)lmao

Youngmurda
09-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Arcane week! Arcane week!! For arcane pets!! Nd arcanes stufs!! (Staff also)lmao

Nope how bout no mythics or arcane week. Items are all cheap as it is.

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 05:02 AM
Nope how bout no mythics or arcane week. Items are all cheap as it is.

Coz u have it all.. Lmao

Xstealthxx
09-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Cmon arcane week!!