PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Mythic Helm-Dmg Totally Unchanged

IronMonkey
09-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Thankfully, I completed the 16 pieces to upgrade my mythic helm. Take a closer look, shouldn't be damage be increased as well.

How about the other classes (as told by guildies)
Rogue - 3 dmg to 6 dmg
Warrior - 2.9 dmg to 6.1 dmg.

Mages, what do you think?

Bless
09-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Mages have well enough dmg already.

matanofx
09-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Mages have well enough dmg already.

Ahem, lol

if i remember correctly rogues kill me pretty fast with all my awesome dmg and they still dominate pvp

dont tell me you actually think its fair that rogue myth helm upgrade double dmg gain while mage doesnt change at all -.-

it looks like a bug to me.

mapenjay
09-03-2013, 06:25 AM
dont worry guys they will fix this after 10years

Soundlesskill
09-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Lol dmg is nothing, crit is what gets you. Stop saying rouges are still OP, their crit is, but rouges have the lowest dmg.

Bless
09-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Its safe to say, mages are balanced

Ebezaanec
09-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Well.. I have to agree with the mages on this one. They have always suffered the issue of survivablity, since the Mythic mage helm was actually somewhat worse than a legendary during the Kraken cap.

That obviously meant that the devs wanted mages to be purposely squishy and so they reduce the mages armor by a ton, compared to the other classes. Now case in point, take a look at the mythic gun. One of the best weapons for a mage in the game.

Do you see what's going on... Mages get low survivabilty... The tradeoff is more damage.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Well.. I have to agree with the mages on this one. They have always suffered the issue of survivablity, since the Mythic mage helm was actually somewhat worse than a legendary during the Kraken cap.

That obviously meant that the devs wanted mages to be purposely squishy and so they reduce the mages armor by a ton, compared to the other classes. Now case in point, take a look at the mythic gun. One of the best weapons for a mage in the game.

Do you see what's going on... Mages get low survivabilty... The tradeoff is more damage.

It's not really slow survivability at 300 less armor and more health than rogues.

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Just curious, but do the rogue & warrior helms also add some crit like the mage helm does?

If so, then I would agree with this thread. If not, then I think they just gave us crit instead of damage, which is fine with me. We were lacking that anyway.

keikali
09-03-2013, 07:52 AM
this is another reason I sold my mage mythic and not going to bother upgrading them. save some money and i'm buying architect instead.

Bless
09-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Just curious, but do the rogue & warrior helms also add some crit like the mage helm does?

If so, then I would agree with this thread. If not, then I think they just gave us crit instead of damage, which is fine with me. We were lacking that anyway. We dont have crit. so maybe it was a tradeoff

But in all, ebe, mages have 2secs invulnerability, thats the best defensive technique anyone can have

Valsacar
09-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Let's look at the rogue, since love posted those stats.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/123456_zps68d6719a.jpg

So, we gained crit instead of damage. Let's see what that does for us, according to this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison&p=989612&viewfull=1#post989612 crits do about 125% of normal damage (an increase of 25%). I'm sure, without even doing the math, you can see how that does not add up to an increase of double the damage and that's without even counting in the 344% bonus damage that would have been applied to that extra 3 dmg.

Bless
09-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Let's look at the rogue, since love posted those stats.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/123456_zps68d6719a.jpg

So, we gained crit instead of damage. Let's see what that does for us, according to this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison&p=989612&viewfull=1#post989612 crits do about 125% of normal damage (an increase of 25%). I'm sure, without even doing the math, you can see how that does not add up to an increase of double the damage and that's without even counting in the 344% bonus damage that would have been applied to that extra 3 dmg.

You cant compare classes like that...If thats the case, then the mythic gun last season has 60 more dmg than the next best gun for mage. A rogues dmg difference is only 4dmg to next best bow...Dont you see? devs are really trying to push mages so that they arent the underdogs anymore, instead of playing with that you got which atm is very balanced, yall expect more dmg. Crit is a good stat for mages and cosmos' post doesnt show me anything about 125% dmg on crit, where did you get that information on? Past 2 seasons, mages have had more dmg than rogues with is a dmg dealing class, it wouldnt make sense to buff mages even more by 18dmg atm. Seriously, stop. Mages are not underpowered anymore, this is coming from a guy whos a maxed rogue, and has played the new pvp - theyre just right. Now it seems yall are just trying to make the class OP so you can win every fight against a rogue or warrior :/

Desperoto
09-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Mages that says rogues are To Op: Stun, use ur shield, lighting bolt and u won

Valsacar
09-03-2013, 10:04 AM
What are you on? Rouges do FAR more damage, and have a MUCH higher survivability than sorcerers.

Since you couldn't find it, let me highlight from Cosmo's post for you: "i got the following assuming 45% armor reduction, and about 5% miss/dodge. I have done a lot of testing and it appears that crits do about 125% normal damage..."

A less than 3% increase in a CHANCE to do 25% increased damage does not even come close to a constant increase of nearly 12 damage. That's even more true when you factor in that most of those crits will be wasted on nearly dead or weaker mobs, where the constant damage increase would not be lost.

Warriors aren't happy with something, they whine and complain over multiple threads until it changes.

Rogues aren't happy with something, they whine and complain over multiple threads until it changes.

Sorcerers point out that our helm, which was ALWAYS the weakest of them, didn't even get a proportional upgrade compared to the others, you tell us to stop complaining? We have always been the weakest class, yet haven't complained anywhere near as much as the other classes. We're not asking to be OP, we're asking to be balanced and when EVERYONE gets upgraded items they should be upgraded proportionally.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Seriously, sorcerers need to stop whining. Y'all have enough upgrades, so truthfully, deal with it. Trust me, you have not been dealt a bad hand. Any sorcerer who thinks otherwise is simply delusional or doesn't know how to play their class.

Same thing happened in PL, mages whined whined whined all day that they were weak. However, they had many benefits to them. Of course, developers listened to the whining players & look at sorcerers now. Heck, they do damage better than the DPS class, who's main purpose IS damage & they also get more survivability.

Enough is enough - cry me a river. This is the sorcerer's campaign, yes, but no other class has made the demands y'all have made this campaign. Sorcerers have plenty of power, play the class for what it's meant to be. If you want mid survivability with the highest single target damage, then pick a rogue because you're playing the wrong class.

matanofx
09-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Bless i dont know what your deal is, i pvp, i see who get most kills and vwalla (you guessed it) still rogues

Mages stun yes, BUT WE NEED FULL CHARGE FOR IT, it takes a long time to full charge i usualyl die while charging

Mages heal mana, awesome but we need full charge for it, and thats very time consuming

Rogues got aim shot with a cd of what? 2.5 sec? with super high crit and no need to full charge, untill mages get as many kills as rogues stop complaining about OP-ness, please give me a break

Just for once think objectively, we need that extra dmg cause when shield is gone we're gone, you know it, i know it, everyone know it now be fair.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Bless i dont know what your deal is, i pvp, i see who get most kills and vwalla (you guessed it) still rogues

Mages stun yes, BUT WE NEED FULL CHARGE FOR IT, it takes a long time to full charge i usualyl die while charging

Mages heal mana, awesome but we need full charge for it, and thats very time consuming

Rogues got aim shot with a cd of what? 2.5 sec? with super high crit and no need to full charge, untill mages get as many kills as rogues stop complaining about OP-ness, please give me a break

Just for once think objectively, we need that extra dmg cause when shield is gone we're gone, you know it, i know it, everyone know it now be fair.

My issue isn't that it isn't fair right now. IMO, it is. My issue is the smurfs who are complaining for even more power. How much more do they want? It only exponentially increases each cap! Do people WANT to destroy class balance?

Bless
09-03-2013, 10:37 AM
What are you on? Rouges do FAR more damage, and have a MUCH higher survivability than sorcerers. No. If a mage and rogue 1v1s, no heal, a mage is EASILY winning. If you want to try it out, my ign is Bless

Since you couldn't find it, let me highlight from Cosmo's post for you: "i got the following assuming 45% armor reduction, and about 5% miss/dodge.I have done a lot of testing and it appears that crits do about 125% normal damage..." Thats a wholly biased point of view. Warriors and rogues could also have 125% dmg on crit so your argument is invalid and we dont have any solid proof anyways.

A less than 3% increase in a CHANCE to do 25% increased damage does not even come close to a constant increase of nearly 12 damage. That's even more true when you factor in that most of those crits will be wasted on nearly dead or weaker mobs, where the constant damage increase would not be lost. Youre right, but mages dont need the extra 20 dmg atm, that wouldnt even things out, it would make them OP.

Warriors aren't happy with something, they whine and complain over multiple threads until it changes.

Rogues aren't happy with something, they whine and complain over multiple threads until it changes. You got crit instead of dmg so a mage isnt handicapped...

Sorcerers point out that our helm, which was ALWAYS the weakest of them, didn't even get a proportional upgrade compared to the others, you tell us to stop complaining? Same thing can be said about rogue bow, the bow is way weaker than gun, were not complaining We have always been the weakest class No, your head is in the clouds thinking mages are the weakest, wake up, mages like smoller and energi have been successful because they dont undermine themselves and actully try to kill. Since L31 cap mages have been balanced, they have good dmg, stun, defence. Mages had 50 more dmg at L31 cap so you cant rlly say they were weak, yet haven't complained anywhere near as much as the other classes . We're not asking to be OP, we're asking to be balanced and when EVERYONE gets upgraded items they should be upgraded proportionally.
Youre asking for everyone to get upgraded proportionally, then the mythic bow should have difference of 60 dmg than bonechill bow, but it doesnt. Mages have a huge dmg boost already and a chance to crit, you still want more...

If you feeel youre underpowered when other mages seem to be okay, then quit your class because you're not playing it right. a Not trying to flame, i countered your argument in bold

My issue isn't that it isn't fair right now. IMO, it is. My issue is the smurfs who are complaining for even more power. How much more do they want? It only exponentially increases each cap! Do people WANT to destroy class balance? This freaking this!!!!

When have i ever said that i cant kill mages? You people just want to become the most OP class

Pvp is really fair atm for mages and rogues but yall only want MORE AND MORE

matanofx
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM
My issue isn't that it isn't fair right now. IMO, it is. My issue is the smurfs who are complaining for even more power. How much more do they want? It only exponentially increases each cap! Do people WANT to destroy class balance?

I think it was almost fair at the end of last season, only the whiners complained but i think the balance was destroyed with how the mage myth helm was upgraded

Comon i know youll agree with me, if rogue helm was 3 and now 6 mage helm was 2.8 now should be 5.6-5.8

Edit: Bless we or i guess I dont wish to be the most OP class but if it was pretty fair at the end of last season (you agree with that right?) and the upgraded mage helm kinda sucks compared to the rest, thus it want be as well balanced as before, we just want the same dmg upgrade the other classes had to keep the balance.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 10:42 AM
I think it was almost fair at the end of last season, only the whiners complained but i think the balance was destroyed with how the mage myth helm was upgraded

Comon i know youll agree with me, if rogue helm was 3 and now 6 mage helm was 2.8 now should be 5.6-5.8

Swap out crit for damage with mages and I'm fine, because mages are entering rogue territory with their crit. Each upgrade means that each new cap, everything goes up exponentially and I've seen first hand what it did to PL.

Trust me, digging your own graves here...

matanofx
09-03-2013, 10:49 AM
Swap out crit for damage with mages and I'm fine, because mages are entering rogue territory with their crit. Each upgrade means that each new cap, everything goes up exponentially and I've seen first hand what it did to PL.

Trust me, digging your own graves here...

So we both think swap crit for dmg is correct, iight cool lets shake on it and go home

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I have no issues with getting some crit instead of dmg. I have lightning strike as one of my skills and I have the crit upgrade that does 250% damage. So with that in mind, for my build crit & dmg are pretty equal. But if you don't use lightning strike, I could see how dmg would be better. But it doesn't matter, STS made the gear that way, so we will live with it. I don't have any problems with it.

Think of it this way.... Rogues had plenty of crit, but had lower damage than mages, and mages had plenty of damage but had lower crit that rogues, so they gave rogues more damage in this upgrade, and gave mages more crit. That way it evens out a little more.

falmear
09-03-2013, 10:59 AM
This thread is absolutely hilarious. Rogues cry about hooks not being the best and need to be boosted and thats okay. But when mages cry about their helm not being upgraded as promised as compared to other classes its fine. You guys kill me. A boost of 2.47% crit in my opinion is nothing. Primarily because I can't use lightning in elite PvE. So I'd happily drop the crit for an increase in damage. Devs over value crit in my opinion because they don't play in the "real word". If you don't play elite then yeah you can play with any 4 skills and you will be successful. But you need maximum crowd control in elite PvE. Unfortunately playing elite Shuyal, I went back to playing with shield and this is with upgraded mythics. And if you are playing arena there is absolutely no way I can play without shield with ridiculous effects like crystals and one shot KO Bloodhamer. So lightning for me is a non-starter. So 2.47% means you will get 2 more crits for every 100 lightnings or whatever skill we are talking about. In PvP maybe you get lucky and get 1 or 2 more kills assuming that its a kill shot. We went over this when they released the amulets, and they added damage on top of the crit upgrade. So I don't see this as being any different. They should boost the damage. If they don't increase the damage then its pretty clear that rogues are favored by the devs.

Roberto077
09-03-2013, 11:41 AM
I think we got an Arcane item and 49 int over 35 int.

hakoom7
09-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Tanks were 400 dmg at season 4, they cruched us in pvp easly. We deserve to be 500 dmg this season and revenge of those tanks :D
I mean as if its not enough our arcane weapon look really silly, i mean common we look cute holding that candy apple not even slightly scary

xcainnblecterx
09-03-2013, 12:06 PM
I play as sorc and have to say everything is in order. If you think rogues have higher dmg then you its probally because they are in mythic. I already know a few sorcs with 400+ dmg and 1k+ armor, look at rogues dmg and armor full mythic. I think the sorcs are underpowered threads to stop now as we are definitely no longer being over powered by other classes (except warrios....look at their dmg with mythic and arcane). Just leaen to play the class and quit complaining

Cashews
09-03-2013, 12:12 PM
You cant balance an AOE class to be good in single target situations. Sorcerers are forgetting to take into account that their "low" damage can hit multiple enemys at once. Upgrading it even more is the equivalent of taking a shotgun and giving each pellet the power of a rifle. It makes no sense for balance.

Erdnase
09-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Crit is deadly. A rogue buffed up to around 150% crit, theres no doubt its deadly. If an item for rogue has crit its np, the more crit the more deadly, so why not. Well thats because its a rogue. Their stats and gear are focused on crit. But for a mage, whos items and stats are focused on dmg, 2.5% crit is really nothing. Someone said that sts saw that rogues were lacking in dmg and mages in crit, so they helped them both out. This doesnt help both... So, im not trying to say the mage class isnt balanced now. Im not even trying to say this is going to effect the balance or us doing good. But Its not a fair trade.

Lets do the math. A 2.5% chance to do (we'll just say 25%) more dmg, means we should crit every 40 skill uses. So 0.25 more dmg for every 40 skills means we're doing 0.00625 more dmg on average. Have i done my math wrong, or is my calculations of crit wrong? (both of these r possible) I know i left the 250% out if u have lighting, but i also the fact that ur likely to have that every 40 skill crit be on ur main attack. Meaning its kind of a wasted. Its still 25% more dmg, but 25% more on 50 dmg.... Theres just a lot of variables, some dependent on the build. Now i dont know that its rightly comparable, but if u say that the crit was changed to 3+ more dmg, on a mage with 400 dmg thats a 0.0075 (or .75%) dmg increase. And heres the problem, its not rightly comparable! Dmg effects the actually dmg number, which is consistent, and crit effects the dmg of a particular skill at a certain time, which is inconsistent.

Ok, as i said a bit above, im not trying to say this is a major set back for mages, but it just doesnt seem to be a fair trade. Maybe the upgraded rogue helm isnt as good as it could be either. Maybe it would be better with the extra crit instead of dmg. But thats for another thread. Right now the topic is just that the mage helm isnt as good as it could be, or as expected. And for the people saying we just want to be op and its balanced the way it is. STOP, lol. Its way to early in the season to say its balanced. Just because u can have an equal fight with an arcane mage, or something like that doesnt mean its equal ha. Theres a lot of variables. The way to getting things balanced is to suggest and ask things one at a time. And for now, we're just asking about the power of the mage helm. No need for the other classes to take it personally. And further more, if there is a mage out there really whining instead of just generally asking, this is doubted to make too big of a difference in the overall balance.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Y'all have the highest damage in the game, 2nd highest health, decent armor... what more do sorcerers want? Immortality?

xcainnblecterx
09-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Y'all have the highest damage in the game, 2nd highest health, decent armor... what more do sorcerers want? Immortality?

Im sure every class wouldnt mind immortality ;)

Erdnase
09-03-2013, 01:29 PM

Hey, we have it for 2 seconds :D. But no! Lol. The only person who's saying that is urself. I believe this thread was only made asking why the helm is the way it is, and not saying that the whole mage class is under powered. But for the people "whining" about mages "whining" , when the thread wasn't even made whining, but just asking a question, look ridiculous haha. As said in my previous post, balance is made by questioning things one thing at a time, and this is the topic atm.

Caiahar
09-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Not up to date on AL, but I'm guessing boosting skills?

falmear
09-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Seriously, sorcerers need to stop whining. Y'all have enough upgrades, so truthfully, deal with it. Trust me, you have not been dealt a bad hand. Any sorcerer who thinks otherwise is simply delusional or doesn't know how to play their class.

Same thing happened in PL, mages whined whined whined all day that they were weak. However, they had many benefits to them. Of course, developers listened to the whining players & look at sorcerers now. Heck, they do damage better than the DPS class, who's main purpose IS damage & they also get more survivability.

Enough is enough - cry me a river. This is the sorcerer's campaign, yes, but no other class has made the demands y'all have made this campaign. Sorcerers have plenty of power, play the class for what it's meant to be. If you want mid survivability with the highest single target damage, then pick a rogue because you're playing the wrong class.

Why is it okay for you to start a thread for upgrading hooks yet this is you don't know how to play your class? Or we picked the wrong class. Seems like its exactly the same thing. Devs promised us better upgraded mythics and when looking at the helm, I don't see it that way. So if they upgraded damage on hooks, they should upgrade damage on helm. Its fair.

Zeus
09-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Why is it okay for you to start a thread for upgrading hooks yet this is you don't know how to play your class? Or we picked the wrong class. Seems like its exactly the same thing. Devs promised us better upgraded mythics and when looking at the helm, I don't see it that way. So if they upgraded damage on hooks, they should upgrade damage on helm. Its fair.

As far as I'm concerned, mythic helm only was supposed to last 2 seasons, which it did. So, anything else is bonus. Therefore, I'm not going to complain about it. However, arcane hooks did not last the promised season length which is why I complained.

Developers choose stats for reason when upgrading. Do you not think that they put thought into choosing damage or crit? I'm sure they have their reasons. This is an upgrade, is it not? Heck, they were not obligated to upgrade helms by any means as they already lasted their expected campaign length.

Again, I state, sorcerers have THE highest damage in the game, mythics or arcane, the second highest health, and very respectable armor. So, what more do sorcerers want?

matanofx
09-03-2013, 02:37 PM
Its really hard to argue with Erdnase's logic..

And thats all i have to say, FOR NOW. lol night

Bless
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Why is it okay for you to start a thread for upgrading hooks yet this is you don't know how to play your class? Or we picked the wrong class. Seems like its exactly the same thing. Devs promised us better upgraded mythics and when looking at the helm, I don't see it that way. So if they upgraded damage on hooks, they should upgrade damage on helm. Its fair. No, see youre one of the few who doesnt believe that everything is balanced. Just look at all the stats on mages, look at the freaking evidence in the whole thread.

There is crit instead of damage since a mage lacks crit. You cant have the all the damage in the world, having like 420 dmg is too OP for a L36 sorc...a L31 rogue had only 311 dmg maxed, 5 levels later, a mage has 100 more dmg, too big of a jump.

falmear
09-03-2013, 03:03 PM
As far as I'm concerned, mythic helm only was supposed to last 2 seasons, which it did. So, anything else is bonus. Therefore, I'm not going to complain about it. However, arcane hooks did not last the promised season length which is why I complained.

Developers choose stats for reason when upgrading. Do you not think that they put thought into choosing damage or crit? I'm sure they have their reasons. This is an upgrade, is it not? Heck, they were not obligated to upgrade helms by any means as they already lasted their expected campaign length.

Again, I state, sorcerers have THE highest damage in the game, mythics or arcane, the second highest health, and very respectable armor. So, what more do sorcerers want?

The mythic helm didn't last for one season, it didn't have the best stats. Legendary helms beat the mythic helm in terms of HP & Armor. I demonstrated this in another thread. So as far I am concerned it had limited use. What was promised was the helm would be upgraded, but as you can clearly see the damage was not upgraded. So this goes back to what was promised, they didnt give us a helm which had the best stats and when upgraded the damage wasn't upgrade. So Apollo, using your very own logic, the devs didn't deliver what was promised, how can you argue with yourself? Based on your rationale for upgrading hooks, you should agree. Kind of ironic you dont, huh?

falmear
09-03-2013, 03:09 PM
No, see youre one of the few who doesnt believe that everything is balanced. Just look at all the stats on mages, look at the freaking evidence in the whole thread.

There is crit instead of damage since a mage lacks crit. You cant have the all the damage in the world, having like 420 dmg is too OP for a L36 sorc...a L31 rogue had only 311 dmg maxed, 5 levels later, a mage has 100 more dmg, too big of a jump.

Whether or not I think its balanced or not doesn't matter. It what was promised. To quote the Apollo of the past:

However, that was not what was said when players purchased these

Devs promised to upgrade the helm but the damage wasn't upgraded. So they aren't delivering what was promised. Now that you guys get your way and someone else asks for the same thing, you make up all sorts of things. You guys kill me.

Cashews
09-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Crit is deadly. A rogue buffed up to around 150% crit, theres no doubt its deadly. If an item for rogue has crit its np, the more crit the more deadly, so why not. Well thats because its a rogue. Their stats and gear are focused on crit. But for a mage, whos items and stats are focused on dmg, 2.5% crit is really nothing. Someone said that sts saw that rogues were lacking in dmg and mages in crit, so they helped them both out. This doesnt help both... So, im not trying to say the mage class isnt balanced now. Im not even trying to say this is going to effect the balance or us doing good. But Its not a fair trade.
Lets do the math. A 2.5% chance to do (we'll just say 25%) more dmg, means we should crit every 40 skill uses. So 0.25 more dmg for every 40 skills means we're doing 0.00625 more dmg on average. Have i done my math wrong, or is my calculations of crit wrong? (both of these r possible) I know i left the 250% out if u have lighting, but i also the fact that ur likely to have that every 40 skill crit be on ur main attack. Meaning its kind of a wasted. Its still 25% more dmg, but 25% more on 50 dmg.... Theres just a lot of variables, some dependent on the build. Now i dont know that its rightly comparable, but if u say that the crit was changed to 3+ more dmg, on a mage with 400 dmg thats a 0.0075 (or .75%) dmg increase. And heres the problem, its not rightly comparable! Dmg effects the actually dmg number, which is consistent, and crit effects the dmg of a particular skill at a certain time, which is inconsistent.
Ok, as i said a bit above, im not trying to say this is a major set back for mages, but it just doesnt seem to be a fair trade. Maybe the upgraded rogue helm isnt as good as it could be either. Maybe it would be better with the extra crit instead of dmg. But thats for another thread. Right now the topic is just that the mage helm isnt as good as it could be, or as expected. And for the people saying we just want to be op and its balanced the way it is. STOP, lol. Its way to early in the season to say its balanced. Just because u can have an equal fight with an arcane mage, or something like that doesnt mean its equal ha. Theres a lot of variables. The way to getting things balanced is to suggest and ask things one at a time. And for now, we're just asking about the power of the mage helm. No need for the other classes to take it personally. And further more, if there is a mage out there really whining instead of just generally asking, this is doubted to make too big of a difference in the overall balance.

Just so you know, any amount of crit that is over 100% is useless. Also, if a rogue can only effectively hit one target a time and a sorc can hit 5 or more at once, then which class really has the most damage?

Bless
09-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Whether or not I think its balanced or not doesn't matter. It what was promised. To quote the Apollo of the past:

Devs promised to upgrade the helm but the damage wasn't upgraded. So they aren't delivering what was promised. Now that you guys get your way and someone else asks for the same thing, you make up all sorts of things. You guys kill me. NO. They promised to make the mythic set the best gear for L36. They did it, mythic set is best. They didnt say "yes, we will buff all dmg, all dodge etc". Drop this whole promised thing cuz they did bring you the best helm.

They didnt promise to upgrade specific stats.

falmear
09-03-2013, 03:41 PM
NO. They promised to make the mythic set the best gear for L36. They did it, mythic set is best. They didnt say "yes, we will buff all dmg, all dodge etc". Drop this whole promised thing cuz they did bring you the best helm.

Yes they did and here is the quote to prove it:

The base for the items will be the same in regards to the int/dex/str factors. However, there will be a boost in other areas like crit, dodge, the addition of damage, and increased armor etc.

They are going to feel like more awesome versions of the mythics you know and love.

It says it right there "the addition of damage". I guess you guys like to argue with yourselves.

Juicymango
09-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Honestly STOP COMPLAINING that rogues are weaker than mages!
Look at the pro pvp mage statistics and the pro rogue pvp statistics.Compare and you will see that we are indeed weaker...
I See rogues pvp stats 10k kills 5k deaths...mages 10k kills 9k deaths...
If you dont believe me Check it yourself-.- go to paradise and you find many pvp pros...
Mages have only a chance against rogues if they hit first. If a rogue comes from Background and aimed shot you have like 10% hp if it uses slag then we are dead...we only get a chance with the 2 sec invulnerability from our shield...if we cant use it coz we get stunned or surprised we DIE..so pls ip complaining all we want is a fair chance

Zeus
09-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Honestly STOP COMPLAINING that rogues are weaker than mages!
Look at the pro pvp mage statistics and the pro rogue pvp statistics.Compare and you will see that we are indeed weaker...
I See rogues pvp stats 10k kills 5k deaths...mages 10k kills 9k deaths...
If you dont believe me Check it yourself-.- go to paradise and you find many pvp pros...
Mages have only a chance against rogues if they hit first. If a rogue comes from Background and aimed shot you have like 10% hp if it uses slag then we are dead...we only get a chance with the 2 sec invulnerability from our shield...if we cant use it coz we get stunned or surprised we DIE..so pls ip complaining all we want is a fair chance

Lol... leaderboards don't get wiped for PvP. Those kills build up over time...

Zeus
09-03-2013, 04:17 PM
The mythic helm didn't last for one season, it didn't have the best stats. Legendary helms beat the mythic helm in terms of HP & Armor. I demonstrated this in another thread. So as far I am concerned it had limited use. What was promised was the helm would be upgraded, but as you can clearly see the damage was not upgraded. So this goes back to what was promised, they didnt give us a helm which had the best stats and when upgraded the damage wasn't upgrade. So Apollo, using your very own logic, the devs didn't deliver what was promised, how can you argue with yourself? Based on your rationale for upgrading hooks, you should agree. Kind of ironic you dont, huh?

Again, mythics are centered towards damage. That is prevalent across ALL the mythics. Therefore, it was the best helm in terms of damage. The helm did get upgraded, better stats were received & crit was enhanced. How did developers not deliver on their promise?

@Falmear Any stat upgrade is an upgrade. Just like, if & when the developers upgrade hooks, if they're upgraded in a way I do not like - I can't complain about it. Why? It's an upgrade and that's what was promised - to be the best of their class, nothing more, nothing less.

falmear
09-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Again, mythics are centered towards damage. That is prevalent across ALL the mythics. Therefore, it was the best helm in terms of damage. The helm did get upgraded, better stats were received & crit was enhanced. How did developers not deliver on their promise?

@Falmear Any stat upgrade is an upgrade. Just like, if & when the developers upgrade hooks, if they're upgraded in a way I do not like - I can't complain about it. Why? It's an upgrade and that's what was promised - to be the best of their class, nothing more, nothing less.

They didnt upgrade the damage as promised:

The base for the items will be the same in regards to the int/dex/str factors. However, there will be a boost in other areas like crit, dodge, the addition of damage, and increased armor etc.

They are going to feel like more awesome versions of the mythics you know and love.

Sorry but the hypocrisy here is unbelievable.

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 04:23 PM
As a sorcerer I disagree. Each point of crit is actually more valuable than each point of damage. I could explain why with some wacky math, but most will probably not be able to follow it and my post will be long and boring like the one above.

But let's just say this:

If you don't use lightning, then you are better off with damage. If you do use lightning, then you are better off with crit.

If you do PvP and do not use lightning, you most likely are not any good as it is the single best PvP skill. Also, if you do Arena farming lightning is your best single-target skill and in Arena you are fighting a single target.

As for each point of crit being better than each point of damage, crit tops out at 100%, damage goes much much higher. So a 2.5% increase in crit is actually a real 2.5% increase. A 3 dmg increase is much less than a 3% increase in damage, especially if you use a runic gun or other high damage weapon. Yes, if you have crappy gear then 3 dmg increase may be more significant.

Lastly I'd like to say that I just wish that everyone would get off the damage bandwagon. It seems like everyone has a one track mind and cares about nothing else besides how much their damage is. If they released a helm that provided no armor at all, but instead had 10 damage, I think you would all run to get it. LOL

Aracnus
09-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Let's waste forum space on items/skills that make classes "op" or "underpowered". Cry moar?

Deal with it, it's just a game. Not life or death (and if it is to you, wow.. Sad)

Bless
09-03-2013, 04:25 PM
NO. They promised to make the mythic set the best gear for L36. They did it, mythic set is best. They didnt say "yes, we will buff all dmg, all dodge etc". Drop this whole promised thing cuz they did bring you the best helm.

Yes they did and here is the quote to prove it:

It says it right there "the addition of damage". I guess you guys like to argue with yourselves. they werent gonna add all of the stats, common sense smh

Zeus
09-03-2013, 04:40 PM
They didnt upgrade the damage as promised:

Sorry but the hypocrisy here is unbelievable.

I wasn't aware of that quote. If that's the case, then by all means, the helm deserves the boost in damage if they stated it. However, I certainly don't think that he meant all the stats.

Also, it seems that quote isn't completely true as the base stats were boosted. So, if you want to follow that post word by word, remove the boost in base stats and take the increase in damage (this would go for all mythics).

When I was arguing my case, it was completely different. The mythic helm DID get upgraded & it IS the best helm for L36. What more could you want?

falmear
09-03-2013, 04:41 PM
If you don't use lightning, then you are better off with damage. If you do use lightning, then you are better off with crit.

If you do PvP and do not use lightning, you most likely are not any good as it is the single best PvP skill. Also, if you do Arena farming and do not use lightning, that is just plain dumb since lightning is your best single-target skill and in Arena you are fighting a single target.

So you have the right to call people plain dumb who fight in the arena without lightning. Yet rogues are OP and need to be nerfed because you can't complete a single elite run? Sorry but you're entire credibility in this matter is shot in my opinion.

katish
09-03-2013, 05:50 PM
NO. They promised to make the mythic set the best gear for L36. They did it, mythic set is best. T

When I was arguing my case, it was completely different. The mythic helm DID get upgraded & it IS the best helm for L36. What more could you want?

Its not the best helm, only the best helm in terms of damage. Some pink helms provide better HP.

I feel squishier than ever in the CTF arena & new shuyal elite maps.

I do believe mages are still lacking attention from devs. The average sorcerer suffers from this lack attention just as much as the mythic sorcerer. So yes, the arcane weapon is OP, but weren't them all during their time of glory!?

xcainnblecterx
09-03-2013, 06:50 PM
So you have the right to call people plain dumb who fight in the arena without lightning. Yet rogues are OP and need to be nerfed because you can't complete a single elite run? Sorry but you're entire credibility in this matter is shot in my opinion.

Id say your ruining your credibility on forums with posts like these. Not once did he call anyone dumb but said non lightning users are "more then likely not any good." Go check pvp real quick and find a sorc not using lightning and.report back to us. Also devs said dmg would be increased and it was, not they didnt say how much it would increase so the thouggr in your head that devs didnt follow up on what they said is also wrong. I suggest you heed the words from people that've been playing sts games long enough to know how the.game.should work and quit
omplaining

Alhuntrazeck
09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Id say your ruining your credibility on forums with posts like these. Not once did he call anyone dumb but said non lightning users are "more then likely not any good." Go check pvp real quick and find a sorc not using lightning and.report back to us. Also devs said dmg would be increased and it was, not they didnt say how much it would increase so the thouggr in your head that devs didnt follow up on what they said is also wrong. I suggest you heed the words from people that've been playing sts games long enough to know how the.game.should work and quit
omplaining
Well...there are sorcs who use curse (like me) :p

Morholt
09-03-2013, 08:19 PM
That quote by Carapace does not mean all of those things would be upgraded. It means those are the areas that which an item will possibly be upgraded. If they only upgraded the defense of everything, they would be upgraded & within the 'terms' within that statement.
However, I hope--just to spite the annoying complaints by some--they upgrade the damage by .01.

I'm not sure which is more laughable...the reading comprehension of this forum's members, or the horrible attempts at doing math.

Sorry if STS doesn't make the perfect items some of you dream of playing with. Go develop your own games with the items that you think would be perfect.

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 08:52 PM
You want high damage, yet you don't use the highest damage mage skill which is lightning. Just go to your skills screen and click on each of the skills and look at the damage numbers. Lightning is 100+ dmg more than any other skill. Instead you use skills that have 100+ less damage, but you are worried about 3 damage missing from your helm?

Frohnatur
09-03-2013, 09:22 PM
To me all the numbers mean nothing. Dmg or crit, who cares? I have mythic helm and armor and I upgraded it. I went to pvp. Several times, in several constellations. Theres a lot upgraded mythic. But:

Nothing has changed. Rogues dominate the scene, they kill by the far the most, as it was before.

Therefore, not balanced.

Therefore, rogues still OP

Basta.

Btw.
Staff wont change this. Rogue comes along, pew-pews me before my staff or skills can even REACH her.

xcainnblecterx
09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Well...there are sorcs who use curse (like me) :p

But lightning is still on your skill repitoire no? Also it was some, i think you might be the exception to a good cirse build as i cant seem to use for anything but elite

To me all the numbers mean nothing. Dmg or crit, who cares? I have mythic helm and armor and I upgraded it. I went to pvp. Several times, in several constellations. Theres a lot upgraded mythic. But:

Nothing has changed. Rogues dominate the scene, they kill by the far the most, as it was before.

Therefore, not balanced.

Therefore, rogues still OP

Basta.

Btw.
Staff wont change this. Rogue comes along, pew-pews me before my staff or skills can even REACH her. I still disagree with people saying rogues are op. Mostly because now they will run out of mana usually before a sorc shield will go down. Also if you use ribbit+lightning most rogues will throw out health right away leaving you time to kill before they reach em. Only time i can't do this is on mythic and pros which leads me (as a sorc)to think thats op. Then again rogues crit hurt but forget rogue and sorc threads about opness, lets discuss these warrios with arcane that still have higher dmg then a fully loaded sorc and rogue

Erdnase
09-03-2013, 11:19 PM
As a sorcerer I disagree. Each point of crit is actually more valuable than each point of damage. I could explain why with some wacky math, but most will probably not be able to follow it and my post will be long and boring like the one above.

But let's just say this:

If you do PvP and do not use lightning, you most likely are not any good as it is the single best PvP skill. Also, if you do Arena farming lightning is your best single-target skill and in Arena you are fighting a single target.

As for each point of crit being better than each point of damage, crit tops out at 100%, damage goes much much higher. So a 2.5% increase in crit is actually a real 2.5% increase. A 3 dmg increase is much less than a 3% increase in damage, especially if you use a runic gun or other high damage weapon. Yes, if you have crappy gear then 3 dmg increase may be more significant.

Lastly I'd like to say that I just wish that everyone would get off the damage bandwagon. It seems like everyone has a one track mind and cares about nothing else besides how much their damage is. If they released a helm that provided no armor at all, but instead had 10 damage, I think you would all run to get it. LOL
Hmm, I'm not taking any side here or trying to put anyone down, but I would like to point out that ur math is invalid here. If instead I am wrong, do correct me tho. You can refer back to post 29 where I explain more, but 2.5 crit does 0.00625 more skill dmg on average, and the 3 dmg gives 0.0075 (saying u have 400 dmg) more dmg. But these numbers still can't be compared. Crit effects the dmg of different skills at different times, which makes the dmg increase inconsistent. While the dmg number increases all the skill dmg and is always consistent. That 2.5% extra chance to crit can so easily be wasted on ur main skill. Or say in pve u crit light with it, but it hits an almost dead mob, pretty much wasted. On dmg, there is even another benefit to being consistent tho. The dmg number will also be stacked with things like the dmg passive and pets with extra percent of dmg given. So while say 20% more dmg off of 3 isn't that great, it still is an increase, and still consistent.

All of this just shows that dmg and crit really can't be compared so easy IMO. Each have their pros and cons. Each can leave u doing more dmg I believe also, it just varies on many things. But lastly I would like to add to the rogues saying mages have the most dmg. This may be true in numbers, but if u really want to see who DEALS the most dmg that would be even harder then comparing crit and dmg. Mages have dmg, aoe, and a small chance at crit. Rogues have great crit, and still good dmg, and some aoe. So which does more dmg? Like many things it's just dependent on the situation. Classes shouldn't be equally comparable to each other, its not right, and I really feel it's something that makes the game more fun. The only unfortunate thing is that there will always likely be people claiming an "imbalance."

Frohnatur
09-04-2013, 12:38 AM
"Classes shouldn't be equally comparable to each other, its not right, and I really feel it's something that makes the game more fun. The only unfortunate thing is that there will always likely be people claiming an "imbalance."" ((quote erdnase post #59))

No, they shouldnt be "equally" comparable, I agree. But if there are achievements involved, wich makes it for one class way easier to gain them, there is an imbalance that matters, since a lot of people look on those lb's and judge "who's top dog" in the game or else. Now, the achievements are: pvp Kills, Flags, and (at some more distantly related level) guild-kdr.

For all of those achieves, it is easier to gain for rogues.

Thats imbalance.

If you wanna have fair competition, the outsets to reach those achievements should be - as in any honest competition - equal.

Otherwise its just a joke. And when I look on the LB or how the classes differ in myth/arcane distribution/stats, its just a joke for mages right now. Just a few of them with enough money in their pockets and a shytload of time are top. The big big rest are Rogues and eventually some arcane-Warriors.

Energizeric
09-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Hmm, I'm not taking any side here or trying to put anyone down, but I would like to point out that ur math is invalid here. If instead I am wrong, do correct me tho. You can refer back to post 29 where I explain more, but 2.5 crit does 0.00625 more skill dmg on average, and the 3 dmg gives 0.0075 (saying u have 400 dmg) more dmg. But these numbers still can't be compared. Crit effects the dmg of different skills at different times, which makes the dmg increase inconsistent. While the dmg number increases all the skill dmg and is always consistent. That 2.5% extra chance to crit can so easily be wasted on ur main skill. Or say in pve u crit light with it, but it hits an almost dead mob, pretty much wasted. On dmg, there is even another benefit to being consistent tho. The dmg number will also be stacked with things like the dmg passive and pets with extra percent of dmg given. So while say 20% more dmg off of 3 isn't that great, it still is an increase, and still consistent.

All of this just shows that dmg and crit really can't be compared so easy IMO. Each have their pros and cons. Each can leave u doing more dmg I believe also, it just varies on many things. But lastly I would like to add to the rogues saying mages have the most dmg. This may be true in numbers, but if u really want to see who DEALS the most dmg that would be even harder then comparing crit and dmg. Mages have dmg, aoe, and a small chance at crit. Rogues have great crit, and still good dmg, and some aoe. So which does more dmg? Like many things it's just dependent on the situation. Classes shouldn't be equally comparable to each other, its not right, and I really feel it's something that makes the game more fun. The only unfortunate thing is that there will always likely be people claiming an "imbalance."

You make some very good points. I guess here is a good summary of why I don't mind crit instead of dmg..... Most of the "balance" issues have to do with PvP where we actually compete against each other, and my PvP build is Fire/Lightning/Shield/Heal. I have 2 offensive skills, and Lightning is one of them. So given that build, crit is actually better for me than damage. For some other builds, yes damage would be better.

Frohnatur is complaining that rogues hit so hard -- they actually have less damage than mages do. Look at their stats and you'll see. It's the critical hits that is the reason why they hit so much harder. Yes, when the crit numbers are small, it doesn't look very important. If you crit is 5% instead of 3%, nobody seems to care. But 2% is still 2% and when you do the math that gain is the same as if you were going from 48% to 50%.

Xstealthxx
09-04-2013, 03:01 AM
more dmge for mages helm! lmao!

matanofx
09-04-2013, 03:22 AM
I cant stop agreeing with the comments erdnase meakes here, i wish he was a dev...

Its pretty simple, the makers/designers of the mage myth helm gave too much credit to crit IMO. People may not see it now but theyll see it later i suppose.

In pvp rogues dominate (yes i mean today not just in past seasons), count the kills and see for yourself, they dont want mages to rise and take more and more kills from them so they come in this thread and tell us "JUST DEAL WITH IT". Now dont get me wrong i dont try to make mages the best class to choose but why are some rogues so aimed to keep unfairness happening.

When rogues complained about their dev bows nerf i didnt come and say "GOOD JOB DEVS!", well friends stop stickin your noses in here, be freaking objective and look at the facts as they are, in the end of the day with all the pros of being a mage, rogues still dominate pvp and theyll continue to, i dont have a problem with that, just change the +2.5crit to +2.6-3dmg and for future reference please stop coming in these threads and try to raise hell, when you cry we dont mind your business so when we complain, mind your own business.

This thread is really about dmg vs crit for mages and weather or not the myth helms shud upgrade dmg instead of crit, unless you play a mage you have nothing to do here.

Obi
09-04-2013, 07:32 AM
I was hoping for a bit more dmg on the upgraded helm..

katish
09-04-2013, 08:51 AM
No, they shouldnt be "equally" comparable, I agree. But if there are achievements involved, wich makes it for one class way easier to gain them, there is an imbalance that matters, since a lot of people look on those lb's and judge "who's top dog" in the game or else. Now, the achievements are: pvp Kills, Flags, and (at some more distantly related level) guild-kdr.

Thats imbalance.

If you wanna have fair competition, the outsets to reach those achievements should be - as in any honest competition - equal.

Otherwise its just a joke. And when I look on the LB or how the classes differ in myth/arcane distribution/stats, its just a joke for mages right now. Just a few of them with enough money in their pockets and a shytload of time are top. The big big rest are Rogues and eventually some arcane-Warriors.

This. Rogues just have no trade of. I play a lvl 36 rogue so i can say... No skills need charging, awesome dmg, high base critical, high dodge, decent health and armor.. Even the rogue aoe skills do more dmg than a mage aoe skill.. What's the downside on playing rogue really?

Rogues are better than any other class because they have no real shortcoming.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Bless
09-04-2013, 11:02 AM

Thats imbalance.

This. Rogues just have no trade of. I play a lvl 36 rogue so i can say... No skills need charging, awesome dmg, high base critical, high dodge, decent health and armor.. Even the rogue aoe skills do more dmg than a mage aoe skill.. What's the downside on playing rogue really?

Rogues are better than any other class because they have no real shortcoming.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2 Maybe you havent met some pro mages?

Here are some I think can kill you:
Tongasmash
Messuup
Azemeazed
Smoller
Enerzi

And dont get me started on tradeoffs, rogues cant go 4 combos without running out of mana. Mana is the biggest problem. And mage can have more hp than rogue too. Another downside is that we DONT HAVE 2SEC OF INVULNERABILITY like the other two classes, sweetest defence there is

falmear
09-04-2013, 11:48 AM
And mage can have more hp than rogue too

This is wrong and you keep repeating this falsehood. Here is my stats with full mythics and samael compared to a rogue with full mythics and samael. See for yourself. The rogue has the same HP as me but 30% more armor. And you can see I have more STR then the rogue yet has more HP. I can post the entire screenshots of me vs rogue so you can see the equipment. Yes I have more damage but this is not about that so dont bring this up, you stated mages can have more HP then rogues. This is wrong and has never been the case. Rogues and mages can have the same amount of HP. But rogues always have had 30% more armor.

falmear
09-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Another downside is that we DONT HAVE 2SEC OF INVULNERABILITY like the other two classes, sweetest defence there is

You edit your post after the fact to add this once proven wrong? And have you heard of protective shield upgrade to horn of renew? Stop all incoming damage for 2 seconds. Stop making stuff up and get your facts straight.

Bless
09-04-2013, 03:12 PM
You edit your post after the fact to add this once proven wrong? And have you heard of protective shield upgrade to horn of renew? Stop all incoming damage for 2 seconds. Stop making stuff up and get your facts straight. No. You get your facts and attitude straight.

1. You made yourself look ignorant for challenging me about the post edits. I edited my post 6 minuted before you posted yours.

2. I said both classes (mage and warrior) has heal 2sec invul not only mage, thanks for the laugh.

3. That comparison shows that mages have better stats than rogue: Rogue has 3 better things than the mage (dodge, crit and armor) whilst a mage has 4 (bonus dmg, dmg, dps, mana). Mage has similar HP to the rogue + it will have almost 30 more dmg now that helm is buffed. They only lack the luck factors and armor stat wise dont they?

"rogues always have 30% more armor". Thats really quite common sense, if mages are meant to have a total package (high mana, high armor/hp and high dmg) then the other classes shouldnt even exist. you just want mages to be op then if they have same armor as rogue. What benefit will a rogue have? nothing.

seriously people and their logic...be happy that you got your buff, ill hope to see you in pvp

wowdah
09-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Omg guys, mages are always on mages sides, and rogues are always on rogues sides. No point in this argument. All I'm saying is the devs decision is fair square. Mages shield is op tbh,

note: btw, face asterox, she pro lol.

Frohnatur
09-04-2013, 10:56 PM
To all the numbers-crunchers out there:

Its not balanced. Balanced means, same gear, similar kill chances. This is not the case. Rogues have 3 times more kills than comparable mages or warriors.

And just because there are some perfectly well equipped mages out there who can beat up a less well equipped (or less talented) rogue, doesnt mean mages are balanced, either.

Rogues, you understand what BALANCE means? Equality.

Yes I understand that a mage shouldn't be able to solo single shot another player or solo smash a whole team, but in team mode, where all classes are playing their role as designed, all classes should at least get an similar amount of kills (of course depending upon the skills of the player, quick thumbs and mind etc.).

Again. This is not the case. Rogues get 3 times more kills than mages - mages (and I feel sorry for that) get usually 2 times more kills than Warriors.

This is not balance.

But you know what? I'll live with that. I have 7800 kills now and I will get my 10k achiev sooner or later. I run pvp for 6 months now and I have the worst kdr on the planet, but who cares? I dont. After that I will maybe flag only or go TDM or shuyal arena for fun or get rich farming elite. Right now there is a lot of content to play with and I am happy about that. If I get bored one day I leave the game and look for something else. And I leave it to the hands of this capable Studio to prevent me from doing that. :)

And I want to thank STS at this point for fixing up the helm. It helps. I think it is amazing that you reacted with an update in such a quick fashion.

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 02:31 AM
This is wrong and you keep repeating this falsehood. Here is my stats with full mythics and samael compared to a rogue with full mythics and samael. See for yourself. The rogue has the same HP as me but 30% more armor. And you can see I have more STR then the rogue yet has more HP. I can post the entire screenshots of me vs rogue so you can see the equipment. Yes I have more damage but this is not about that so dont bring this up, you stated mages can have more HP then rogues. This is wrong and has never been the case. Rogues and mages can have the same amount of HP. But rogues always have had 30% more armor.

I see.. Same full mythic nd pet..

Xstealthxx
09-05-2013, 02:34 AM
They buffed mage mythic helm 2.8 to 3.8.. But compared to wArrior nd rougues helm.. Its way to far.. 2.8-6 i think for warrior nd rouges..? Im not pretty sure..

Zeus
09-05-2013, 03:49 AM
They buffed mage mythic helm 2.8 to 3.8.. But compared to wArrior nd rougues helm.. Its way to far.. 2.8-6 i think for warrior nd rouges..? Im not pretty sure..

You also have crit. They buffed it, be happy. Aren't mages ever satiated? God, lol. This stuff makes me laugh, LOL!

Valsacar
09-05-2013, 04:16 AM
You also have crit. They buffed it, be happy. Aren't mages ever satiated? God, lol. This stuff makes me laugh, LOL!

Amusing, coming from the guy that has whined in multiple threads about his gear.

Zeus
09-05-2013, 04:28 AM
Amusing, coming from the guy that has whined in multiple threads about his gear.

I see I've ticked a nerve if you're going for personal attacks, Valsacar. That's alright, not taking the bait so if you'd like to keep being grumpy and irritated with every post you make, that is completely fine by me as none of the instigations will affect me in a negative manner.

Anyways, last thing I'm speak about that^^ Moving on...

Personally, and many others agree - I believe developers should hold true to their word. It isn't about getting the stats on them buffed. In the previous legends games, whenever the developers started going back on their word, it never spelled a good thing about the fate of the game. For a game that players have invested so much money in & the game that is making more than the 3 other legends games combined, for them to piss off their customers by going back on things assured such as Arcane Hooks lasting 3 campaigns as the best dagger is not a good sign.

Also, I doubt you would see me complaining if hooks didn't get their stats buffed "properly". A buff is a buff, regardless. How can one really complain about an improvement? Seriously, tell me the logic in that? With the combination of Vili's Radiant added crit and damage, the helm is very balanced when compared to the other mythic helms across the table.

Last but not least, I believe that you think the same thing as well:

They were probably expecting what the devs promised. Mythics are good/best for [current season]+1 and arcane good/best for [current season]+2.

P.S: Are you a sorcerer in game? If so, that would explain so much!

EDIT: By the looks of this quote, you are. Now I see the reasoning behind your flame baited posts! :)

I've gone through CS, my mythic ring and amulet are still the best.

There's a ring that will give my sorc a little extra damage...

Now that I see the basis in your flame-baited post, I hope you lay off the grumpy pills!

Sincerely,

Apollo

xcainnblecterx
09-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Well the helms buffed now

Zeus
09-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Well the helms buffed now

Yeah, by 1 damage unfortunately which may go to show a message devs are trying to communicate: "Sorcerers, you're powerful enough!"

xcainnblecterx
09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah, by 1 damage unfortunately which may go to show a message devs are trying to communicate: "Sorcerers, you're powerful enough!"

Now if only the threads will stop.

Bless
09-05-2013, 12:03 PM

Now if only the threads will stop. ikr

stackz
09-05-2013, 12:39 PM
All this aside did nobody else notice how many mythics love has in inventory?? Good lord how many crates they must have opened....

Zeus
09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
All this aside did nobody else notice how many mythics love has in inventory?? Good lord how many crates they must have opened....

He doesn't open crates and he's proved it before.

wowdah
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Btw the mages have left out how much mana they got in pvp. Rogue runs outa mana fastttt

Delphina
09-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Closed at request of OP.