PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in the wall of the City of Kelys

No Stress
09-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Glitch in the wall of the City of Keyls
I can walk right through the wall at the triangle spot on the map circled.
I circled another player who was also off the map also.

Carapace
09-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Sadly for many, this will be fixed next update. At least the obvious ones we could find :)

Bandontherun
09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Aww but it's so fun :/

Derezzzed
09-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Sadly for many, this will be fixed next update. At least the obvious ones we could find :)

Why patch this? Is simply fun and isn't breaking the game in anyway (economy, leaderboards etc)

Orageunas
09-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Nooo plz leave this glitch there! ;) It is so fun... And it dont hurt game so why fix it :(

Chaim Nail
09-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Please don't patch this.

As mentioned, it doesn't negatively (or positively) affect the gameplay, but it is fun and isn't that what gaming is supposed to be? :)

Derezzzed
09-03-2013, 05:39 PM
No one wants this patched, what's the worse thing that can happen? A bunch of players having a party in a giant purple landscape xD

DocDoBig
09-03-2013, 06:02 PM
^The worst thing?

Ohh, I can think of worse. That the report of AL on other Websites will say: A very buggy game, 2 of 10 stars.
No more prizes as best Mobile MMO cause of bugs.

Etc. You catch my drift.

Anybody who finds a wise saying about that. Please add it on.

Derezzzed
09-03-2013, 07:11 PM
^The worst thing?

Ohh, I can think of worse. That the report of AL on other Websites will say: A very buggy game, 2 of 10 stars.
No more prizes as best Mobile MMO cause of bugs.

Etc. You catch my drift.

Anybody who finds a wise saying about that. Please add it on.

I get what your saying but look at some of the best MMO's like Runescape, World of Warcraft, guild wars etc. there filled with bugs yet there still the best, besides any website that wouldn't take into account that it isn't a bug that affects the actual gameplay I wouldn't trust there rating

With that all being said I do understand your point but 90% of the community wants this to stay and I beleive Devs should take that into account