PDA

View Full Version : Crem's guide to make late amounts of dosh over time!

Cremated
09-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Ok this is kind of a cleaned up version of my previous one Guide: making money every expansion.

This guide will show you how to double, triple and even quadruple your money every expansion, mythic release and or arcane release.

What you'll need: Average amount of money to buy bulk. (500k)

This is a tip I learned from a guild mate today. Credit goes to Usaflazaa.

Every expansion new items are released from crates. People stock buy crates and open them. The amount of people who open crates causes items and eggs from crates to dramatically drop and a week later people will slow down and items will be come more valuable.

In this example I will use Mcraw.

Mcraw used to be around 500k I think but recently dropped to 30k today.

1) Buy all Mcraws 30k
2) Wait a week
3) sell

For instance if I spent 700k on 35k Mcraw each id get 20 Mcraws for 700k. And if price raised to 100k in a week I would sell making 2m (1.3m profit.)

Mythic weapons.

Mythic weapons occasionally get released some weekends and after those weekends are finished they will not be able to be looted again-

So what im saying loads of people will open locks and sell them causing prices to go down gradually.
And then sell them a week later when prices raise due to not lootable.

1) at the end of weekend spend most your money on mythic weapons.

2) wait a week for prices to get maximum.

3) sell for huge profit

Example:

I spend 2.7m on 3 mythic swords 900 each. Then a week later I sell them at 2m. So 2x3 is 6m. You would earn 3.3m excluding auction fee price.

Locks.

Your best friend. Everybody needs them and that is how you take advantage. I can guarantee lock price will raise every mythic arcane expansion release.

1) Try find locks when they at min and not moving at all. 10k below.
2) a bit before expansion sell em all preferably 14k.

Example I spend 1m on locks 10k ea.
A bit before expansion sell 14k ea.

You will have 100locks and selling at 14k will get you 1.4m. 400 k profit.

If I think anymore or you want some added just reply.

Title is supposed to be large not late!

Helicopter
09-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Kool Guide man :)

FluffNStuff
09-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Ok this is kind of a cleaned up version of my previous one Guide: making money every expansion.

This guide will show you how to double, triple and even quadruple your money every expansion, mythic release and or arcane release.

Locks.

Your best friend. Everybody needs them and that is how you take advantage. I can guarantee lock price will raise every mythic arcane expansion release.

1) Try find locks when they at min and not moving at all. 10k below.
2) a bit before expansion sell em all preferably 14k.

Example I spend 1m on locks 10k ea.
A bit before expansion sell 14k ea.

You will have 100locks and selling at 14k will get you 1.4m. 400 k profit.

If I think anymore or you want some added just reply.

Title is supposed to be large not late!

Have you talked to this guy? He claims that AFTER the expansion the price goes up. Perhaps the new name for this guide should be called Hind Sight 20/20.

This guide is for making money every expansion. #yoloswag

The following point made me 410k in 3 minutes.

★Crates

You either love em' or you hate em' but they are a great source of income and can boost you coins dramatically when you are in need for some xtra dosh.
Every expansion new items will be released in crates. Since these items are new, like all items.. they will be a bit dear than usual. All you need to do when expansion is coming soon is spend all your money on them and then sell them when they get to top price after expansion. This is also works when arcane or new pets are released or mythic weapons come back occasionally.

Sorry so short! I will write more tommorow cause I have loads of ideas its just its 110pm and tired....

Cremated
09-03-2013, 04:03 PM
The guy didnt tell me about that. Its common sense. Before expansion- less people need more people sell at low.

After- more people need less people sell at higher prices

FluffNStuff
09-03-2013, 04:04 PM
The guy didnt tell me about that. Its common sense. Before expansion- less people need more people sell at low.

After- more people need less people sell at higher prices

Uhh ... check the person I quoted ...

Energizeric
09-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Too funny.

Unfortunately the total amount of gold in this game is pretty steady, so if you think you have an idea about how to make money, better keep it to yourself. The second you share it with everyone, it will probably stop working. For someone to make money, someone else has to lose money. So when too many people try to make money the same exact way, the result is that they usually will lose money instead.

Cremated
09-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Aha I stocked on mcraws so if your theory is true. More people buy and I sel high

Maunyabastian
09-04-2013, 01:55 AM
McCraw still drop from crates right?

Zanpakuto
09-04-2013, 01:28 PM
lol what is mc craw's arcane ability?

Kakatoa91
09-04-2013, 03:35 PM
If making a business and cash was that linear and easy ig or irl...