PDA

View Full Version : Bug report: Ashral heart

Otawaazavie
09-03-2013, 01:30 PM
I don't know if this has been addressed but Ashral heart has the same bug as wraith heart besides the no ap bug. I can report two bugs. First one is that in the middle of the fight it may suddenly reset to full health and second bug is the same bug as wraith heart, that is mobs are stunned forever and are unable to be targeted anymore while the shield of heart doesn't drop.

sigeotori
09-03-2013, 02:58 PM
yap... wasting the pot..

Taejo
09-03-2013, 03:04 PM
It's been posted several times.

The achievement will be fixed in the next update, thanks!

Until the next update goes live this fight is very much broken. My apologies!

I've identified what was causing this issue and it will be fixed in the next update. There is still a ghost in the machine in regards to reseting the minions and not the heart, or the heart and not the minions.

For the time being if you think a reset is spotty, or you get one minion that refuses to be targeted run really far out and allow all of the components of the fight to reset before engaging him again and it should rectify. This is a work-around until we can clean up how this process is being handled, but should allow you to enjoy the fight in the meantime (after the fix goes in of course. Until the fix avoid this fight as you will not be able to complete it in its current state).

Thank you all for your patience as we push past these bugs. :)

Please skim through the forum a little more thoroughly before posting, so there's not too many threads relating to the same issue.