PDA

View Full Version : Detlz's lottery

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Ok well simple
To be able to play my lottery you first gotta pay 25k then pick 4 numbers... The 4th number will be special. Means if you get the 4th number right you get some prize
Then the other first 3 you hav to get them right if you dont then tou loose... If you get the first 3 right and not the 4th one you still loose.
Either hit the jackpot with all four numbers right or just the 4th one for a little prize.
The first 3 numbers are only from 1-76 then the 4th from 1-56
Goodluck everyone.

Zentry
09-03-2013, 02:27 PM
25k for entry seems legit

MysticLegend97
09-03-2013, 03:31 PM
-gives someone 25k for entry-

-never hears from him again-

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Yea because a owner of 260m needs ur 25k okay bro ;)

DocDoBig
09-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Whats the Jackpot? Lol

Blastyou
09-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Statistically, the odds of winning a small prize would be 1/56. The odds of winning the jackpot would be 1/24582656.

In other words, there will be no big winner. GL though...

billybob1
09-03-2013, 06:57 PM
lol...joolio u nub

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-03-2013, 07:38 PM
...no winner i'll keep adding more gold... Until someone wins...what if it takes along time and someone ends up getting gold cap?

billybob1
09-03-2013, 07:47 PM
im in

now wut i do

Blastyou
09-03-2013, 08:02 PM
...no winner i'll keep adding more gold... Until someone wins...what if it takes along time and someone ends up getting gold cap?

It's not a matter of waiting a long time, it's never going to happen. The chances of someone guessing right are about 1 in 25 MILLION. Not trying to be a jerk here, but the fact is, unless you make the answer 0 0 0 0 or something, there will never be a winner.

Maybe try using one number from 1-100, or some other method where people have an actual chance at winning.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
The lottery is not easy dude.. Im not trying to make this a piece of cake.
Lottery mega million is just like that even harder.. 6 numbers im using 4..

DocDoBig
09-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Can wie give two Tickets?

Btw easy money for the contest holder ... Somehow.

PLZ lower fee to 10k.

CrimsonTider
09-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Just playing devil's advocate....

How will the community know you don't move the numbers around? What is to insure you don't quit the game? I

I am by no means calling you a scammer. However, if you do not build in "fail-safes", others will mimic you and begin to scam others. Just trying to save you a few headaches.

NotYoCookiez
09-03-2013, 10:12 PM
You own 260m yet charges people 25k for a imaginary ticket. Sounds legit.

How will the community know you don't move the numbers around? What is to insure you don't quit the game? I

I am by no means calling you a scammer. However, if you do not build in "fail-safes", others will mimic you and begin to scam others. Just trying to save you a few headaches.

And yes there are many people in game that try to do this lottery thing and end up to be a trap. And even if it does work out like theh said above chances are super high and that would lead to everyone forgetting about the contest. Free money for you.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Lol...Imma just end this...no point of having a contest like this with a bunch of babys that cry for 25k...i dont want your money yet the money i was going to be getting was going to covee probably 40% of the prize

CrimsonTider
09-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Lol...Imma just end this...no point of having a contest like this with a bunch of babys that cry for 25k...i dont want your money yet the money i was going to be getting was going to covee probably 40% of the prize

If you really have that much gold, then why do you even need an entry fee? If the gold received was less than half the gold given away, (not sure how you figured the math out considering only a couple of people entered) then what was the purpose of having an entry fee? This is the first contest on forums I have ever seen where someone asks for gold to give gold away. You are the only one which seems to be getting upset at this point.

BTW, you have just opened yourself up to all sorts of beggars in game.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Im really not going to put myself into this arguement imma be the grown up and walk away...bye crim

CrimsonTider
09-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Im really not going to put myself into this arguement imma be the grown up and walk away...bye crim

Still not seeing an argument. I will say it again, the forum community has seen many forms of scams and will question things when we feel the need. My advice is if you are going to get this easily upset when things don't go your way on forums, don't post. We have all been questioned and called out. Those which learn how to decipher the difference between help and criticism are the ones whom last longer.

But, your the "grown up", right? You already know all of this.

DocDoBig
09-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Well I'm definitely not grown up, I'm almost 10.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-04-2013, 10:21 AM
This cant stay like this...lol imma keep going with this idea and fix it :)
First 3 numbers from 1-46 and the 4th number from 1-26
Tickets will be 5k each :) you can get as many tickets as you want. I mite drop the ticket price to 1k :D
Happy crim? Or still think i scam?

CrimsonTider
09-04-2013, 10:59 AM

This cant stay like this...lol imma keep going with this idea and fix it :)
First 3 numbers from 1-46 and the 4th number from 1-26
Tickets will be 5k each :) you can get as many tickets as you want. I mite drop the ticket price to 1k :D
Happy crim? Or still think i scam?

Pretty sure you have me mixed up with someone else. Good luck.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Dude im trying to make this legit as possible ughh

NotYoCookiez
09-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Why are you charging for a ticket? I dont care about the money but if you have 260m im sure you have enough to cover any cost.... I don't get it

BroadCastle
09-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Crimson and cookiez: you are both forgetting the imporatnt fact about lootery. Imagine detzl make that free of charge. Meeting with unlimited number of tickets i could just come and tell him all the combinations, it wouldjust take me some time to type all of these numbers. It is the fee what makes lootery a game. Right gamble and without fee its very senseless.

Detlz: however i like your concept, i think however this has low chances to be succestull and all your effort and good will is probably wasted here. I trust you mean all of that in the best way, but even if you start this the number of participants will be low and the game wont be succesful. Thats what i think about this.

I appreciate you are trying to make something to entertain others in this boring mean time, let me suggest then you to make some creative contest with prizes, pvp tournament or something what has bigger chancs to turn in succesful event. And let me also advise, that first what you should care about is to build the a stable rules and make your plan.

Last i would like to ask others not to be that suspicious immediately. Yes there is alot of scam and evilness around but that shouldnt but we shouldnt let those scammers destroy whole our trust in goodness ;)

Anyway detlz, you have my best wishes.
Good luck in whatever you gotta try.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-05-2013, 12:01 PM
Crimson and cookiez: you are both forgetting the imporatnt fact about lootery. Imagine detzl make that free of charge. Meeting with unlimited number of tickets i could just come and tell him all the combinations, it wouldjust take me some time to type all of these numbers. It is the fee what makes lootery a game. Right gamble and without fee its very senseless.

Detlz: however i like your concept, i think however this has low chances to be succestull and all your effort and good will is probably wasted here. I trust you mean all of that in the best way, but even if you start this the number of participants will be low and the game wont be succesful. Thats what i think about this.

I appreciate you are trying to make something to entertain others in this boring mean time, let me suggest then you to make some creative contest with prizes, pvp tournament or something what has bigger chancs to turn in succesful event. And let me also advise, that first what you should care about is to build the a stable rules and make your plan.

Last i would like to ask others not to be that suspicious immediately. Yes there is alot of scam and evilness around but that shouldnt but we shouldnt let those scammers destroy whole our trust in goodness ;)

Anyway detlz, you have my best wishes.
Good luck in whatever you gotta try.

Thank you, You clearly understand how the game works and im trying to bring up more people into this for it to work but with all negatives comments i wont be able too.
Thanks tho

Chickenrunnn
09-05-2013, 01:25 PM
You need to precise something.

Is the order important? It would drastically change statistics. It's also important to know if the number 1 must be another number than the n°2, n°3, and if the n°4 can be the same as n°1 or n°2 or n°3.
In the following stuff, n°1 must be different from n°2, and from n°3, and reciprokly, but 4 can be the same as n°1, n°2 and n°3.

If there is no order, it will be

[(46 x 45 x 44) / (3!)] x [26/1]= 394.680 combinaisons possible.
So, you have A chance out of 394.680 to win something good, and 1/26 to win a poo item.

_______

If there is an order, it's even worst.

46x45x44x26 = 2.368.080 ...
So, you have one chance out of 2.368.080 to win a good stuff, and still 1/26 for a poo item.

____

You'd be sure making profit doing (with NO order)
3 numbers to choose, they go 1 to 9, and another 4th one going 1 to 9.
1/756 chance to gain something good, and 1/9 chance to get a poo item.

____

May the odds be ever in your favor, guys.

Revealing
09-05-2013, 02:33 PM
^^ u killed my brain

Zentry
09-05-2013, 03:10 PM
My brain is mush

Chickenrunnn
09-05-2013, 03:24 PM
^^ u killed my brain

Ehh. Recolored and resized important (understandable? xD) things to read ._.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Lol Brain Freeze and i dont even have a slurpee

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Here is one question...if i get to make the rules much better and make this much easier for someone to win at the first lottery stage would you guys be cool with that? And make every ticket 1k feed

Chickenrunnn
09-05-2013, 03:42 PM
It depends...Do you wanna make profit doing this, or do you wanna give items because you're a nice guy?

1) If you wanna make profit, ripping off everyone : make the game you called firstly :)

2) If you wanna make profit, without being too cheap:
- Choose 3 different numbers for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the fourth. the 4 ones are between 1 and 9
- The order of choice doesn't change anything, it means that if the good numbers r 7 4 9, 4 ; if the guy put 9 7 4 ; 4 he wins.
- Chances : 1/756 chance to gain something good, and 1/9 chance to get a poo item.

3) If you wanna be a good guy, giving cool items and poo items out pretty much often :
- Choose 3 different numbers, for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the fourth. The 3 first ones are between 1 and 6, and the 4th one is between 1 and 10.
- The order of choice doesn't change anything, it means that if the good numbers r 7 4 9, 4 ; if the guy put 9 7 4 ; 4 he wins.
- Chances : 1/315 chance to gain something good, and 1/10 chance to get a poo item.

4) If you wanna give out items :
- Choose 3 different numbers, for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the fourth. The 3 first ones are between 1 and 4, and the 4th one is between 1 and 9.
- Chances : 1/36 chance to gain something good, and 1/9 chance to get a poo item.

About the price of ticket, 1k sounds ok.. But be sure to test all what I said to be sure not to be ruined too fast. Statistics are odd, and not obvious things :)

Sorry, I couldn't make it easier..

ArtofWar
09-05-2013, 06:52 PM
It depends...Do you wanna make profit doing this, or do you wanna give items because you're a nice guy?

1) If you wanna make profit, ripping off everyone : make the game you called firstly :)

2) If you wanna make profit, without being too cheap:
- Choose 3 different numbers for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the fourth. the 4 ones are between 1 and 9
- Chances : 1/756 chance to gain something good, and 1/9 chance to get a poo item.

3) If you wanna be a good guy, giving cool items and poo items out pretty much often :
- Choose 3 different numbers, for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the foutth. The 3 first ones are between 1 and 6, and the 4th one is between 1 and 10.
- Chances : 1/315 chance to gain something good, and 1/10 chance to get a poo item.

4) If you wanna give out items :
- Choose 3 different numbers, for the 3 first numbers, and a random one as the foutth. The 3 first ones are between 1 and 4, and the 4th one is between 1 and 9.
- Chances : 1/36 chance to gain something good, and 1/9 chance to get a poo item.

About the price of ticket, 1k sounds ok.. But be sure to test all what I said to be sure not to be ruined too fast. Statistics are odd, and not obvious things :)

Sorry, I couldn't make it easier..
Recolor and resize important things to read pls. ;)

Roberto077
09-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Maybe ask for 0 gold per ticket and lower the prize? People like free money, not money for money or nothing.

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-05-2013, 10:21 PM
How about this... 1 ticket for each person and only ppl from level 71 and up can play this?

angeldawn
09-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Man Detlz ppl just keep giving u grief lol

I understand what u are doing and I also understand the need for checks and balances. I think charging a minimal fee to enter a contest is fine to eliminate abuse.

Maybe you should also consider selecting a trusted fellow forumer with the winning number, before the contest begins, as proof you didn't change the number as well.

This should minimize the drama and questions of integrity.

ooommmggg
09-05-2013, 11:19 PM

I understand what u are doing and I also understand the need for checks and balances. I think charging a minimal fee to enter a contest is fine to eliminate abuse.

Maybe you should also consider selecting a trusted fellow forumer with the winning number, before the contest begins, as proof you didn't change the number as well.

Gee, I wonder who (cough) Nowins (cough)

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-06-2013, 05:38 AM

Hmm thats a good idea but as you can see one is already saying nowins...lol what if billy holds the number

Chickenrunnn
09-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Recolor and resize important things to read pls. ;)

Ehh c'mon .________.

Did it.... ... .. .. .. . .. ... . ..........

billybob1
09-06-2013, 11:44 AM
Hmm thats a good idea but as you can see one is already saying nowins...lol what if billy holds the number

does that mean i cant enter?

lmao

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
does that mean i cant enter?

lmao
Dear lord who else can people trust billy? Lol

angeldawn
09-06-2013, 12:19 PM
Lol

billybob1
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM
lol...i can hold the numbers if u want..ill b on unamed toons for awhile nyways so people cant suck up..

whispers(unless u have my skype n make it worth it)muahahahaha

angeldawn
09-06-2013, 06:33 PM
lol...i can hold the numbers if u want..ill b on unamed toons for awhile nyways so people cant suck up..

whispers(unless u have my skype n make it worth it)muahahahaha

U can't hide from me ;p

Sheugokin
09-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Lol. this is funny. Detlz anyone for your lottery? If not, just give me the jackpot. The gold will be put into great use

(like buying myself some bucket-list sets. LoL!)

Thrall Wire
09-07-2013, 10:20 AM

first of all no 1 thinks ur scam ok
u just havent had the best reputation so far. (example is u like to argue with reasonable players and tell others to quit being crybaby)
there are people who have more than 260m in this game and the fact that u have that much doesnt help your "credibiliy' at all!

maybe solution is to have a goa or some1 hold onto gold

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-07-2013, 10:51 AM
My reputation... Lol

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Billy is better than goa man no offense but some goa have a temper on me

angeldawn
09-08-2013, 08:57 AM
I agree GOA doesn't mean u are trustable!!! BIlly is the man :)

billybob1
09-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Billy is better than goa man no offense but some goa have a temper on me

I agree GOA doesn't mean u are trustable!!! BIlly is the man :)

awwwwww.....i wub u guy/girls!! <3

Revealing
09-09-2013, 02:22 PM
^^ u killed my brain

Ehh. Recolored and resized important (understandable? xD) things to read ._.

Tbh no I'm dumb as a fish wait a sec what did I say ugh someone gimme a 1gig chip(food will also be a nice like chickenrunnnnn chicken)

Chickenrunnn
09-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Tbh no I'm dumb as a fish wait a sec what did I say ugh someone gimme a 1gig chip(food will also be a nice like chickenrunnnnn chicken)

Ehh :( I'm so stinky that if you try to eat me, you'd die in the minute.

Anigrazas
09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Awseome whats your Ign I'd like to enter

Eddison Sukansingh
09-12-2013, 12:14 PM
In our guild we host many contests and it never requires gold from anyone.
Our prizes range from 40k to 80k gold and we have 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners.
We the masters and officers of the guild host and oversee the contests as its live.
We farm gold and put all the gold together for the contest.
At the end of 30 mins 1 guild member goes away with 80k gold another with around 60k and the last 30k gold.....
We host contests weekly and we don't need our members gold.
We play hard and we make our members happy.

IGN: fireboyeddy
Guild CYBERTRON

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

johnny6880
09-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I want in what do i do this better not be a scam

DoesntEveryoneTellLiez
09-13-2013, 10:15 AM
In our guild we host many contests and it never requires gold from anyone.
Our prizes range from 40k to 80k gold and we have 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners.
We the masters and officers of the guild host and oversee the contests as its live.
We farm gold and put all the gold together for the contest.
At the end of 30 mins 1 guild member goes away with 80k gold another with around 60k and the last 30k gold.....
We host contests weekly and we don't need our members gold.
We play hard and we make our members happy.

IGN: fireboyeddy
Guild CYBERTRON

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
That is low price, i can make over 500k in a day. Plus my prizes are 1m+ so try again -.-

johnny6880
09-13-2013, 12:45 PM
This is a fail lottery