PDA

View Full Version : cs and at skills

dopemonkey
09-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I have been swapping skills and trying new setups and have a couple of queries,,I like cs for the quick refill and the taunt n feeble but both abilities don't seem that effective and the one that is supposed to stop killer blows doesn't seem to work on most bosses,,just wondering if any other warriors have better luck with the cs abilities?
Also curious if the armour reduction on at is a one hit thing or if everytime you hit a target its armour is reduced by a further 10%?
I'm talking from just a pve perspective

Cero
09-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Yea, we dont have much choice if CS' windup ability are limited to few boss.
But i can think of different approach to cancel killer blows by using Slag or any pet that has "panic" ability.

(Slag, Clyde, Samael, Orion)

Idk about stacking -armor.

Daddyblu
09-04-2013, 07:47 AM
I have been swapping skills and trying new setups and have a couple of queries,,I like cs for the quick refill and the taunt n feeble but both abilities don't seem that effective and the one that is supposed to stop killer blows doesn't seem to work on most bosses,,just wondering if any other warriors have better luck with the cs abilities?
Also curious if the armour reduction on at is a one hit thing or if everytime you hit a target its armour is reduced by a further 10%?
I'm talking from just a pve perspective

killer blows can only be stop by few skills like Panic - hold enemy for few second.

aside from that i did not see other skills to stop bosses from using the special move they have.