PDA

View Full Version : I got an email from native x saying they credited it but I don't see it help plz

Ywak
09-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi,
I sent an email to native x about missing platinum I got an email back from native x saying they credited it for me but when I check, I haven't gained any platinum.Please help

Mothwing
09-03-2013, 05:41 PM
How long did you wait after you got the email? If you went back right after, it might just take a while to process.

Hahahahabirdy
09-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Same with me, and I've been waiting a month. You should send STS support a request with the email attached, as you clearly won't get anything if you wait for them.

Mothwing
09-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Same with me, and I've been waiting a month. You should send STS support a request with the email attached, as you clearly won't get anything if you wait for them.

Apparently people have gotten 300+ plat from emailing them. Weather this true or not I don't know, but whenever I email them I get stupid responses with a small amount of platinum, less than I actually did offers for.

Nihiliste
09-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I've gotten atleast 500 plat total from NativeX. That same mistake happened to me but I emailed them again and they credited my account.

Mothwing
09-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I've gotten atleast 500 plat total from NativeX. That same mistake happened to me but I emailed them again and they credited my account.

Lame, they always ask for tickets and receipts from me.

I'm like, isn't that the reason why I'm emailing you in the first place? Because it never worked?

Aerospacegod
09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Sent 4 emails, been waiting about a month for nada.

Schnitzel
09-03-2013, 11:05 PM
I haven't been trusting the free plat offers(nativeX and Trial play) (no not the yolasite ones)

They don't give me plat so why should I do the offers?

Mothwing
09-04-2013, 12:24 AM
I haven't been trusting the free plat offers(nativeX and Trial play) (no not the yolasite ones)

I only do the ones that I've never seen before. Like some of them just sit in there and those never work for me.

Skeletonlord
09-04-2013, 12:30 AM

As Moth said, don't try the same offer. Try different offers everytime. Do they reset?

Make sure the app/offer is downloaded fully, open it up and wait for it to load. Then open your game back up and you should get your platinum.

Oldcoot
09-04-2013, 01:06 AM
I'll try that, I have a ton pending even after playing them for months

Faliziaga
09-04-2013, 01:32 AM
?...but whenever I email them I get stupid responses with a small amount of platinum, less than I actually did offers for.

Same here. I had attached screenshots with pending offers for about 90 plat and all I got was 11 plat and the pending offers all disappeared on my page.That's why I stopped mailing them. My theory is that free plat offers work on accounts that haven't purchased much plat yet, as I haven't had any problems with free plat offers on a guest account.

Burningdex
09-04-2013, 02:03 AM
when you email them they reply saying wait 2 dys u wait get plat (any reply is sent to junk inbox so pics arent needed)

Mothwing
09-04-2013, 06:03 PM
The emailing only worked once for me. I got 250 plat lmao. After that, they just sent back replies like it was my fault. Maybe they only help you once?