PDA

View Full Version : NativeX bug

Osabevie
09-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Am using a Nexus 7 and when i go onto the new free plat offers from them through the store: It loads partially as in I can see the offers then after about 1 second the app closes and my device says "Arcane Legends has stopped" and I can report or just press ok. Have repeated many times with the same result. Unsure if this occurs on any other devices but couldn't find a thread showing it. If this is to do with the Native X provider then feel free to tell me :) but I guess its a bug? The other free plat provider works however...

Samhayne
09-04-2013, 12:42 PM
Hi Osabevie,

I'm not sure what the issue would be. I just tried on a Samsung Galaxy S4 and NativeX offers are coming up fine for me. We also are not seeing an increase in support requests with complaints of no offers or app close when trying to view NativeX offers.

Ainea
09-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Well the exact same thing keeps happening to me when trying to do offers on NativeX with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It loads properly and I get a glimpse of the first offers, but right after that it shuts down and I get a message saying "Unfortunately, Arcane Legends has stopped". The App starts right up again afterwards and connects me to the servers once more. Repeating the process yields the same results. So it's not just you, Osab!

Samhayne
09-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Looks like it is a specific issue with your version of Android / device. We're in contact with NativeX regarding it.

DocDoBig
09-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Sam,

this happens on my Nexus 4 as well. I think it's an issue on ONLY Nexus ones. This also happens on all other _L games and BD. I found it quite annoying, even wanted to write an own thread but now it's unnecessary.

I appreciate if you guys look into that, I read somewhere that LoJack owns a Nexus 4, maybe ask him?

P.S.: This doesn't only happen if you open the free plat offers provider, this also happens when you get a Notification like ''Download App XY for 1 Plat'' at the beginning when you start the game. The app shuts down like the OP described it.

Lojack
09-04-2013, 04:45 PM
It's a 4.3 issue

DocDoBig
09-04-2013, 05:19 PM
It's a 4.3 issue

So downgrading until a fix is the only possible solution atm?

Are you looking into that issue, yes?

Osabevie
09-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Thx all and esp devs and doc

I have also experienced the "Notification like 'Download App XY for 1 Plat at the beginning when you start the game". The app shuts down.

Thanks for looking into it ;) My 1st thread lols

ElfDreamer
09-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Me too on asus ME371MG

DocDoBig
09-27-2013, 12:52 PM
It is still not working on Android 4.3.

If it doesn't work on 4.3 i highly doubt it will on the upcoming 4.4 in october. Please enlighten us if NativeX started any fixes, yet.

Lojack
09-27-2013, 01:44 PM
Needs a new client to be fixed

DocDoBig
09-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Needs a new client to be fixed

Thanks for the response.

New client, for NativeX or _L games?

Lojack
09-27-2013, 01:58 PM
The games

Osabevie
09-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Any chance of a client update soon? would have been nice to have access for the double offers. :)

chitgoks
10-07-2013, 10:27 AM
same here...nexus 7 with android 4.3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Lojack
10-07-2013, 11:03 AM
It's a known issue, no need to keep reporting it.

Samhayne
10-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Hey guys,

Just to reiterate on this problem. We know what the issue is - it is specific to Android version 4.3. Right now, that version is only a few % of total Android users. We have a new client for Arcane Legends that is currently scheduled for mid November that has some pretty cool stuff in it that should include the fix for this issue. Our apologies for the problem and thanks for your patience for the update to come out.

DocDoBig
10-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Until then is 4.4 out on most devices, Sam.

Will the client work on it, too?

Osabevie
10-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the update on progress (I am already wondering what the "cool stuff" is :))

Hey guys,

Just to reiterate on this problem. We know what the issue is - it is specific to Android version 4.3. Right now, that version is only a few % of total Android users. We have a new client for Arcane Legends that is currently scheduled for mid November that has some pretty cool stuff in it that should include the fix for this issue. Our apologies for the problem and thanks for your patience for the update to come out.

Asphiroth
10-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Im encountering the same problem on android 4.0.4 except the app force closes when i try to return to the game from the offer page.

DocDoBig
10-08-2013, 08:59 AM
Im encountering the same problem on android 4.0.4 except the app force closes when i try to return to the game from the offer page.

The game usually closes after you're too long ''offline'' - like 1 minute as unofficial estimate.
Your problem isn't really a bug, it was always like that.

chitgoks
10-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Until then is 4.4 out on most devices, Sam.

Will the client work on it, too?

android os 4.4 you mean?

Asphiroth
10-08-2013, 10:11 PM

The game usually closes after you're too long ''offline'' - like 1 minute as unofficial estimate.
Your problem isn't really a bug, it was always like that. i had a different phone once android 2.something, and it didnt have this issue.

radiking
10-11-2013, 04:43 AM
i had this problem on my nexus 7 but i did notice that when there were offers with russian alphabets the game would crash and when only english, i was able to do the offers the crash possibility was 2/10 tries as compared to with the offers in russian 10/10.everything works fine on my samsung galaxy s4

DocDoBig
10-12-2013, 12:22 PM
i had this problem on my nexus 7 but i did notice that when there were offers with russian alphabets the game would crash and when only english, i was able to do the offers the crash possibility was 2/10 tries as compared to with the offers in russian 10/10.everything works fine on my samsung galaxy s4

Your Nexus is prolly at 4.3,
while your Samsung still at 4.2.2

exodusrevelations
07-16-2014, 01:06 PM
I am having a problem with nativex loading but will not let me select any offers what so ever. I have a droid x and tried with android 2.3.7 and then flashed it to android versions 2.3.4, and 4.3 and i have tried on my lg optimus running 2.3 and still get same thing everytime. I have tried to contact native x but thier site wont let me unless youre a vendor

Schnitzel
07-16-2014, 04:44 PM
I am having a problem with nativex loading but will not let me select any offers what so ever. I have a droid x and tried with android 2.3.7 and then flashed it to android versions 2.3.4, and 4.3 and i have tried on my lg optimus running 2.3 and still get same thing everytime. I have tried to contact native x but thier site wont let me unless youre a vendor

This thread from a year ago,

See my thread/sticky in AL bugs sub forum on getting your platinum